Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princesses Search for More

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicGrace

Lonely Goth Gal ~ Mistress of Procrastination
Alright, here is my updated request thread.

I am looking for more long-term, literate Roleplays. And when I say "literate" I mean that I want someone who can write with proper spelling and grammar. If you message me with sentences that look like I am talking to a 13 year old, I am likely to be more turned off than on. It doesn't mean you will get a flat out no, but I will be less excited by the prospect of Roleplaying with you. Below are some of my kinks that I enjoy the most, and some roles/plots that I want to do.

Please Note:
I prefer to do RPs over PM's, E-mail's, and IM's. Forums are not my thing. And I only play female characters, but I do not mind females who play males.

Also, just wanted to add that I am not the dominant type. I will never nor could I ever be a Mistress. I don't want to tie any males down and force them into things, that is not my idea of a good time. That is just my own personal preference, though.

I am going to also include some Roles in case anyone is interested in them.
-Anal Sex-
-Rough Play-
-Forced Sex-
-Hair pulling, scratching, biting, spanking and VERY light bondage like handcuffs or ropes-
-Pregnancy-
-Forced Seduction-
-Romance-
-Dominant Guys-
-Tall guys-
-Anthros-

~Plots and/or Ideas~

<3 = Less likely to do than others.
<3<3 = Can be talked into doing it and willing to try.
<3<3<3 = Yes, please.
<3<3<3<3 = Really excited about.
<3<3<3<3<3 = Extremely interested in.

~Fandom~
<3 Kingdom Hearts
<3 Bleach
<3<3<3<3 Disney Movies
<3<3<3<3<3 Little Red Riding Hood

~Paranormal~
<3<3<3<3<3 Survivors of a Zombie Apocalypse
<3<3 Lycan / Lycan
<3<3<3 Half Breed of any two races / Demon
<3<3<3<3 Demon / Human
<3<3 Elf Princess / Demon of Lust A.K.A Incubus
<3<3<3 Incubus / Human
<3<3<3Succubus / Demon Hunter
<3<3<3 Anthro / Human
<3<3<3 Dark Wizard or Mage / Princess

~Normal~
<3<3 Dean / Student(College)
<3<3<3 Dean / Professor(College)
<3<3<3 Professor / Student(College)
<3<3 Ex Couple
<3<3<3 Gothic Guy / Outgoing Rich Girl(College)
<3<3<3 Secretary / Boss
<3<3<3<3 Maid / Homeowner
<3<3<3 Employee / Bosses Daughter
<3<3<3<3 Sister In Law / Brother In Law

And for those anthro lovers out there, here is a plot that I am wanting to do.

The Princess & Her Maids

NOTE:
This plot is taken for PM's. It is open for IM now only.

((I know that a bunch of guys are probably going to want this one, or else no one will, but I am only going to be taking one or two of this plot. Depending on who contacts me and everything. ^.^ Thank you.))

This plot I have done before, but I loved it, so I want to try and do it again.

It would be about a lupine Princess in the Medieval times. She is a beautiful anthro Princess, with all of qualities that a female of her kind or other races would love to have. She has the innocence, the beauty, the compassion and kindness that most Royals need to have to rule a Kingdom. But, it has been difficult to marry her off. Finally, her parents find her a match, and while, at first, she was reluctant, when the wedding day comes, she is actually happy to marry him.

Their wedding is beautiful, and magical, but when the wedding night comes, two(or three) of her maids help her get dressed. The catch is that her maids are equally just as stunning as she is in their own ways, but they are more experienced. So, the wedding night, they help her get ready, but being the wicked naughty things they are, they inject their Mistress with a kind of drug that puts her right to sleep. And, instead of the bride and his new wife taking him that night, the two maids blow his world with how amazingly slutty and naughty they are.

And when the Princess comes to her surroundings, she figures she has fallen asleep, trying to get her new husband to wake up and consumate the marriage, only to see he is quite knocked out.

There can be more to this story, really, but it is basically about the new Prince committing on going adultery behind his wife's back.

RE: Roleplay Partners Wanted! M x F only please.

I noticed lots of reds but no blues in the listing. So, either you were hugely "inspired" when you posted or... you have no "normal" turn-ons ;)

I'm very new to Blue Moon but have written erotica for a number of years and have posted elsewhere. Also, I have a page at fantasti that addresses visually some of your... reds.

Your imagery of a lycan/human pairing reminded me of the Underworld trilogy - although it's more lycan/vampire there. I'm curious, though, if you would favor something like a Michael (vampire/lycan hybrid) or more of a Lucian (lycan only) when picturing a pairing - or taking...?

mr_darcy said:
I noticed lots of reds but no blues in the listing. So, either you were hugely "inspired" when you posted or... you have no "normal" turn-ons ;)

I'm very new to Blue Moon but have written erotica for a number of years and have posted elsewhere. Also, I have a page at fantasti that addresses visually some of your... reds.

Your imagery of a lycan/human pairing reminded me of the Underworld trilogy - although it's more lycan/vampire there. I'm curious, though, if you would favor something like a Michael (vampire/lycan hybrid) or more of a Lucian (lycan only) when picturing a pairing - or taking...?

Haahhh, I know, right? I think I put the whole blue colored part there if I ever added something and it is only a normal-ish turn on. But, for now those are the major ones that I absolutely love.

As far as the lycan pairing? I can go pretty much any way with it. Human, vampire, lycan, demon, .. etc. It just depends on getting the right kind of plot for it and all. If the plot is interesting enough to me, then I will go for it with the pairing or change the pairing around to fit the plot.

Updated with two more plots. But, please READ them all the way through before contacting me. :) Thank you, guys!

Alright, updating again and removing the pairing Nerd x Slutty girl. I am not taking any more requests for this one. I am only going to be doing two of that one, and I already have my partners. Sorry guys.

For right now, I am mostly just looking for the Princess and her Maids plot than anything else. Sorry, guys. >.<;;

The "Princess and Her Maids" story interests me quite a bit... there could be many different emotional angles involved... it would take some major-league finagling for the Prince to get his ass out of that crack (because of a nearby body part in several other cracks)... I'd like to give it a whirl. Please P-M or E-M me (my address is XXtraPrince@hotmail.com) and we'll toss it around....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom