Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The L Word... {RV and Marie}

Aleksandrei made his way away from the bars in the middle of the town, moving into some of the smaller alleyways as he took her to a clothes shop, heading inside with her. "What do you want?" He asked her, gesturing that she could pick anything she'd want.

"Oh goodness, I don't know. I don't usually get this much freedom as to what I wear," Ellie giggled. She was joking, yet at the same time somewhat serious.

"Well anything is okay with me." Aleksandrei told her, smiling as he begun heading through the shop. He found a nice corset, made so it couldn't be tightened too much, not bothering with the measurements as he also found her a loose shirt. He made sure with the store owner that it was okay for her to try it on as he also found her a pair of baggy pants. He then moved to her. "Here, try this." He told her softly, gesturing towards the back of the store as he walked out there with her.

Ellie tried the outfit on, it fit her perfectly. Hugging in the right places, and being loose in the others. It was a perfect outfit for her. She smiled at him. "I love it," she said.

"Then that's what we'll buy for you." Aleksandrei said with a smile, enjoying the sight of her in the new clothes. He paid for it, handing her old dress in as he didn't want to see her walking around in something like that. It also provided with a slight discount as he put his arm around her waist and gently left the shop with her. "So, what do you want to do?" He asked her gently, knowing they still had all afternoon to spend.

"Lets go do something, see some kind of sights. We're in the Caribbean! Surely there's something of interest to see," Ellie said. She laid her head on his should. Still walking gingerly, trying not to further hurt herself. She was fairly relaxed though. So it didn't hurt as bad since she wasn't tense.

"Well there's not much to see, a lot of drunken pirates and sailors is pretty much the best sight." He laughed softly, guiding her through the town as he made sure to avoid the larger crowds. After about half an hours walk, they were on the hill above the town, a bench park area with a view out over the ocean.

"It's beautiful...." Ellie said softly looking out at the water. Her eyes staying on all of the beauty that was before her on the open water.

"And we'll be all alone to enjoy each other's company here." Aleksandrei said with a smile, moving to the grass near one of the benches and sat down there, not seeming to bother with using the benches.

Ellie moved over and laid her head on his lap, relaxing a bit. She couldnt help but smile as she laid there with him. Her body relaxed, and her mind tired despite the sleep she'd gotten the night before.

Enjoying it too, Aleksandrei gently begun brushing her hair with his hand, enjoying the smoothness. The entire feeling of just being there with her was making him happy as he watched the view with her.

Soon though the sun set. And they would have to head back soon. Ellie loked up at him, "Should be go soon my love?" She asked softly.

"We can stay in port until the morning if you'd like, just sleep here on the hill." He suggested, not seeming bothered as he had given his crew the night off.

"Of course it is, the local government has a regiment of mercenaries keeping the city safe at night. Only the taverns are dangerous." Aleksandrei replied with a smile, kissing her softly. "And don't worry, they won't do us anything." He added in a gentle tone.

Ellie smiled at him, she was falling in love with this man. And falling hard. She looked up into his eyes, she trusted him, more then she had ever trusted anyone. "Ok then, we sleep here. With the view of the water and all of it's beauty," she smiled. She head laid on his chest, just looking out the water. It was extremely calm. She enjoyed that. She was sure she was not going to like it once storms began rolling in and other rough waters.

"Yea." Aleksandrei replied, kissing the top of her head as he ran his hand along her hair, softly stroking it. He was enjoying himself with her there, enjoying the view too, though he was fearing a bit what the reaction might be when they set sail the next day. He knew it wasn't right for him to bring her on board with him, but he had to. And he had to make up an excuse.

Ellie too was nervous about the reasction of the men to her presence. But she would worry about that when it came to it. Right now, she fell asleep. Laying against him. She slept soundly through the night, pressed against his body, their bodies tangled into one. Her eyes closed lightly. She after all, was a rather light sleeper. She was finally relaxed though, she felt entirely safe with him, like nothing could possibly happen to her.

Alexandrei took some time before he fell asleep, but eventually it happened. He was more of a heavy sleeper, but he woke up easily and was always fresh when the sun rose from the horizon. He enjoyed holding her there, her weight being no problem for him at all when she slept on top of him. In fact he welcomed the warmth of her body, and the soft feeling of the skin that was touching as they lay there together.

Ellie woke up some time before the sun rose, looking up at him. She enjoyed laying there in his arms. She wasn't sure this was just lust anymore. She was begining to feel something more. Another four letter L word. She wouldn't admit it, not yet. It was much too soon to even think of saying that she loved him.

Aleksandrei slept on, just holding her in his arms. He might not be like the other guys, but when it came to emotions and feelings, he was the same block of ice that men were cut from. He had no clue if he was in love with Ellie or if he just wanted her for her body. But he knew at least that he didn't want to be without her, his life would just be boring if she left him.

Ellie wanted to stand up and stretch. But she just relaxed a bit and cuddled up to him. She would have to stretch later. She didn't mind so much, being in her arms made her happy. So she would stay there as long as he let her.

Aleksandrei woke up a moment later, noticing she was already awake as he smiled. "Goodmorning beautiful." He told her softly, kissing her right after as he loosened his grip on her a bit if she wanted to get up as he felt like she'd been on top of him all night long. Despite her having been like that.

Ellie stood up, moving over to look out at the water. "I'm nervous about going back to the ship Alex...." She said softly. "What if something happens?"

Watching her standing up, Aleksandrei smiled, sitting up himself. "Nothing will happen. And if anything really does, then I'll make sure you're safe, even if it'll cost me my life." He told her, watching her standing there, admiring her beautiful body in the early sun.

Back
Top Bottom