Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Close Your Doors(Night Rose & Myself)

SpecialKay

Star
Jack made his way into the school. He was an average guy, shaggy black hair, cut short, fairly tall about six foot two, and broad shoudlered. He was pretty muscular, wearing a black leather jacket, over a white t-shirt, with black jeans and some regular black high tops. He made his way up to the top of the steps to the school, his bag slung over his right shoulder as he opened it. He held his phone tight in his right hand smiling to himself, a devilish smile, as he found her, the girl who stood out in the bunch. He made his way up to her, a blocked her by placing a hand on the wall and smiled. "Haya is it. I have something I wanna show you." Jack smiled, pulling up his phone as he flicked to the picture and showed it to her. "That is you right?"

Haya was a little shocked as she leaned against the wall on the roof. She was usually here when she needed to fresh air. Haya was an exchange student from japan. While she was one to be known as the mixed child here she just couldn't help but think of how she was part american. Thankful for at least that much for herself only as she looked up feeling this new male trap her against the wall she blushed the moment she saw herself her fingers in her cunt in the locker room. "How did you get that?" she asked him as she couldn't believe he had such a picture of her.

"Let's just say... I was passing by... and said 'hey why don't I take a look inside'. I saw you there, instinctively pulling out my phone for personal purposes and said 'hey look new material I can post on the internet for plenty of guys to jack off to.' Now my proposition for you is this, how far would you go to keep this from getting on the internet? Miss Haya." Jack smiled as he spoke, she was attractive... scratch that she was hot, and he wanted to see how far he could get with this girl... hopefully he could get his intentions. His smile turned into a devilish grin the longer he waited.

Only as she listened to what he said her face grew redder at the thought of him actually putting that on the internet. She knew her parents would find it both worked on websites and online all the time both major I.T.s of Japan that was why she was living on her own in America even though she was a high schooler. Even her house was amazing that a maid came to clean it each day while she was able to cook for herself. "What do you want?" she asked as she knew he wanted something more than just what he was letting on so far. He wanted something from her and she couldn't let him put that up on the internet.

"Well lets put it this way. You do what I want, and for as long as you do, this little image here won't get anywhere near that god forsaken internet." Jack smiled as he spoke, kissing his phone as he slid it into the inside pocket on his jacket as he turned to face her with a smile. "So here's what I want...right here...right god damn now. You are going to suck my cock, then I will see how much farther I want. Afterall you were masturbating right? Dreaming of a cock inside you, I'll bring that dream to real life... just...for...you." Jack smiled letting the last word linger in the air, his member was starting to get erect as he just imagined her masturbation again, her fine breasts...ass...pussy and all. He had a twelve inch beast in his pants... waiting to get out of its cage.

Hearing what he said just the thought of him having full control of her life gave her fear of what he could do to her. Only as she knew it wasn't something she could fight at the moment, no this was something she would have to go along with if she wanted to get out of this without a problem only as she heard what he wanted at that very moment she looked away. While she had been doing that she was still very much a virgin this wasn't something she really did just fantasy about and play with her toys. "Alright" she said her blush still there almost going down her neck. She just couldn't believe he was going to do this to her.

"Very nice I am glad we have come to an agreement... I was worried I would have to force it on you." Jack chuckled slightly as he walked over to the door leading to the roof, locking it as he turned around. "Alright so now to our agreement, the moment we do this you agree to the terms of being my personal fuck slave to do with as I please, and you agree no matter where we are or at what time, you are to comply and do as I wish." Jack smiled as he walked standing in front of her. "Do you understand? And here is your first gift... a glimpse at your first ever cock." Jack smiled, as he unbuttoned his pants letting them drop to the floor letting his twelve inch erection into full view with a smile.

Haya couldn't believe she was really going to go along with this but being smart she knew the more she was around him the sooner she would find a weakness of his to use against him as he is using something against her. Though as she listened to what he said she knew this wasn't going to be easy. "Yes I understand" she said as she slid down the wall she was against as she knew this wasn't going to be easy. Only the moment she saw the size of his cock she knew it was going to be even harder for her.

Jack smiled, his hand placed against his hardening cock, slightly tapping it to show it was real, not fake and completely him. "Now... as for our agreed upon deal, I would like to ask you to suck my cock. I am sure a lot will not fit into your mouth, so you will have to do something with that part, use your hand, tits whatever you want I don't care... if it is uncovered it must be covered by something, I have all the time in the world afterall... school is almost over." Jack smiled with a wink, his cock throbbing, eager to be played with.

Haya couldnt' believe what he was saying her off the shoulders short sleeved shirt that was low enough to show her clevage only she wasn't use to pull out her large breast they were hard to work with only as she heard what he said and truly thought about it she knew she had to as she started to pull off the shirt her breast barely contained by her corset bra as she unstrapped the first few loops that let her breast free. Only as she moved up closer to him on her knees her hands shaking as they moved to take his cock. The moment she touched him she felt herself grow hot then she caught herself as she looked away in shame. She hadn't thought a cock this big was real. Only as she started to stroke him to start it off she grew fearful of what he might make her into.

"Very nice... your body is quite beautiful may I add... your breasts perfect in size... I like it." Jack smiled, feeling her inch towards him made him smile, she was so innocent, he was almost sad that he would have to take that part of her away...almost. He smiled, feeling her soft virgin hands embrace his member, they were awfully cold, and watching as her hands warmed up rather fast, her head turning away as she slowly rubbed his member with her hands, his smile grew wide. "Now... as I commanded earlier... suck my fucking cock." Jack demanded, his tone much more harsh than usual, his cock throbbing with excitement as he wanted more, he wanted her mouth around his cock, he wanted to put his cock into her ass, and her pussy he wanted to feel her tits, but first things first... he wanted her virgin mouth over his erection sucking at his cock, letting her know what a real man felt like.

Haya blushed a little more when she heard that he liked what he saw. She knew many liked how she looked, in truth she got it from her mother. Her purple hair that was down to her midback came over her shoulder to cover part of her breast as she moved forward hearing his harsher tone she knew she couldn't push her luck he might get physical with her as her eyes turned to look right at his cock head as she moved closer tears starting to form up in her eyes as her mouth opened her tongue snaking out to lick at his mushroom head as she was very uneasy with what she was doing taking it as slow as he would let her.

Jack smiled, he was pretty sadistic but be didn't usually like to see people cry. He lowered his hand to wipe away her tears and smiled. "It's alright you can go as slow as you want."Jack smiled as he spoke feeling her tongue on his cock got a small moan to escape his lips, his hand moving a stray hair out of her face, his cock throbbed in her hand, he used his hands to gently stroke her hair to calm her down, feeling her tongue on the head of his large cock made him moan, feeling her hands caused the same.

Feeling his hand on her face as he wiped away her tears that had formed she was shocked. While she was still scared hearing him speak a little gentler she calmed and looked right up to him hearing his moans as hand hand kept stroking her hair she moved her mouth to take his cock in now as she kept her mouth as wide as she could scared if she would do wrong he would put it up anyway. Her shoulders shaking a little as she kept going at it her hands stroking him as she lifted her chest it easily coming in contact with his cock as her hands finally came to push her boobs up against his cock as she wrapped them around his cock like she had seen in pictures.

Jack moaned aloud, feeling his cock wrapped by her soft but large breasts made him moan. They were amazing, and feeling her mouth around his cock was even more amazing. never did hethink he would be fucking the girl to which was every guys fantasy all whispering what they would do with her. He leaned back, sliding against the wall into a sitting position with his legs spread wide so she could get a better angle. "So fucking good."Jace muttered aloud.

As she felt him moving she moved with him. Her mind seemingly just fading to the background as she kept her movements up as her breast seemed to stroke his cock as her head was starting a rhythm of its own. Feeling herself growing hotter she started to actually take more into her mouth as she shockingly had very little gag reflex. She would gag from time to time and yet she found herself just getting hotter each time. She wasn't sure why but that feeling of taking more in her mouth had her getting wet.

"Haya oh my god your good at this."Jace moaned aloud, his hands resting behind her head. He could feel his cock diving deeper into her throat, her gags made him horny, as he could feel her tits rubbing his cock making him moan louder. He leaned into her smiling. "You're amazing...you shouldn't need to masturbate...just ask next time."Jace smiled, leaning back again enjoying her abilities that made his body hot.

Haya soon found herself pretty much crawled over his cock taking as much as she could. His hands on her head urged her own as she kept seemingly taking more and more. Soon her face was red as she came up to breathe a little more panting as trails of spit came from his cock to her mouth as she couldn't believe the way her body was feeling. Her mind hazed over as her eyes even seemed a bit out there as she looked up to him she couldn't think of what next to do she knew he was going to be close as she soon went back at his cock with that thought thinking maybe if she got him to cum this would end as she was starting to fear these new emotions and feelings as she went even faster and sucked much harder on his cock as she took him all the way down til she was sure he was a good inch down her throat as she gagged hard around his cock each time she did it.

Jace moaned aloud, the sheer feeling was like ecstasy flowing through his veins as he threw his head back and moaned extremely loud, except this time a large supply of cum leaked from his cock as he smiled sitting up again to observe that a lot had flowed out of her mouth and onto her breasts a grin on his face. "Nice...but not done. Pick any hole you would like, and fill it with my cock."

Feeling so much come out of his cock she thought he had came only he wanted more. Her eyes becoming wide as he told her what they were going to do next she was truly shocked. "But . . . you won't fit" she said to him as she shook her head. In truth she wasn't sure if he could fit any hole she had no matter which she picked only she knew it would be painful for her period due to it being her first time and his size. This just wasn't something she was looking forward to as she started to back away cum still dripping down her chin and on her breast.

"It will fit trust me...it may be difficult at first...but trust me when I say...it'll feel amazing."Jack said with a smile, he spread his legs a little more. "Then again...I could just pick for you."Jack said with smile as he used his toe and pressed it through her clothing and against her oddly wet pussy. "You're already that wet! Just from sucking my cock?"Jack asked with a chuckle.

Haya shook her head as she heard his words. "It'll be painful" she said only as his foot came out to press against her womanhood she froze in place a shiver going through her body like a shock wave. A blush coming to cover her face when he mentioned the fact on how she had gotten so wet. "Don't say such things" she said her japanese background coming into that as saying such a thing was wrong in the country she was brought up in. Only here it was sexy. "Please don't" she said as she felt him press in again as her body seemed to jerk against the feeling.

"Alright I see...your first time you don't wanna ride...you wanna do it right."Jack smiled crawling towards her and smilig as he pushed her onto her back. "I get it."Jack spoke calmly, grinding against her body with the length of his shaft as he began to slide the panties off of her body, placing the head of his cock at her entrance and smiled. "I get it."And with that he forced his entire cock into her pussy easily breaking her hymen letting the blood flow, passage her cervix and hitting her womb. A moan escaping his lips, it had taken so much power to do it...she was just so fixing tight, his cocknwas getting squeezed almost as if t were gonna explode. "Oh my fucking god! It's sogod damn tight!"

As he crawled over to her she found herself frozen in place by two things one fear and the other curiosity on if it would hurt or feel good. Only as he pushed her down she looked away as he pulled her panties off as her skirt was now hiked up. Truly as the moment he spread her legs and rubbed his cock head against her she knew she couldn't stop him as she whimpered in fear. Only the moment he thrusts up into her she bit down hard on her lower lip hard enough that she brought blood up. It was to keep from screaming out. She truly didn't want to be found with him balls deep in her pussy as she whimpered in pain under him. She had never felt such intense pain before as tears started down her face as her hands gripped his shirt as she trembled under him.

Back
Top Bottom