Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

No Way Out ~The_PG & Me~

The_PG said:
Roy reclined back in chair as he looked out of the window of his second floor apartment, flicking the ashes from his cigarette as he scoffed at a joke made by one of his boys. "The fuck, man. Don't say stupid shit like that!" He said to him with a sharp glare from those emerald eyes of his, as he rose from the chair, not appreciating the suggestion he just made about his girlfriend, Maria. "Speaking of which, where is my girl at?" He asked his boy Marcus, eyes now looking into his with an even more demanding edge. Marcus, who was at least 6 inches taller than Roy, and more muscular, shuffled under the gaze of his friend and smiled nervously. "I don't know Asher; she just seemed to have disappeared again." He said to him with a shrug as he sat down the bud he had in his left hand, and chuckled a bit.

Roy's eyes however held a flare to them that simply stated that wasn't the answer he was looking for, and so he walked up toward Marcus, and grabbed him by the shirt to pull the idiot to his feet. "The fuck do you mean you don't know. Didn't I tell you to keep an eye on her, didn't I?" He pressed harder with a more serious tone. Marcus's eyes flared and pushed off of Roy with a hard glare, and shook his head. "Asher you need to calm down man, your girl gets around sometimes you know." He retorted, obviously not liking the tone Roy had gotten with him.

Roy only gave the guy a sarcastic, and in some ways crazy grin. "You better take that back before I get mad Marcus!" He shot to his friend with a testing grin, his chiseled and cut arm reaching up for a moment. Marcus knew how this went however and shook his head. "Don't fucking threaten me, man. I ain't your bitch." He shot with a glare back from his hard brown eyes. "You are now." Was the only thing Roy said before he brought his hand down hard across Marcus's face, the force causing him to stumble back. Marcus recovered quick from the blow and furiously looked up only to see that Roy already had his dime plated nine millimeter pointed between his eyes, with that same cocky smirk on his face. "Now give me a reason not to do this, man." He shot again as the fear widened in his friends eyes...

It wasn't even an hour later before Roy was driving through the back streets of the side of town they weren't allowed to go into; the side of town the bruisers owned. Bruisers were a faction of the bloods, which were of course fairly unknown in the shit pot town they were in, but to Roy they were the scum of the earth. He hated the fuckers, and not completely over turf. Either way though, he knew he'd find her here. He always did. As the 64 impala he drove began to turn the corner, Roy noticed the sexy form of his Girl Maria. He got a smirk on his face as he seen her talking to a group of guys, he swore were wearing the wrong colors. "Take us in closer Marcus." He said to his friend who now sported a singe black eye, and a pissed look on his face.

To Roy's surprise Marcus obeyed, and began to pull the car down the road, and he dipped his head out the side as the convertible top began to roll back. "What you doing out here Maria, don't you know were not welcomed." He called out from the car in an imposing voice, as he tried to monitor her response. As always he couldn't quite gauge it, and in response to such he jumped out of the car, and began to walk forward. One of the guys she had been talking too smiled fiercely at him, and shook his head. "The fuck you doing here Asher, I thought I told you not to come around no more." The guy said with a chuckle as he walked forward a step.

Troy shook his head lightly, and chuckled a bit as the guy came in closer to him, now only a foot or so away. "Well Jackster, I just thought I'd come around and see what was up, and apparently it's you guys checking out my girl!" He said in a fast paced tone as he brought his forearm hard into Jasksters nose, causing him to bellow over an fall to the ground, though before hi boys could come in to back him up, Roy pulled out his gun and pointed to the bastards head. "Don't move around too much boys, I get kinda slippy when sudden motions come about." He said as he pressed slightly on the trigger, knowing now there was only another pound or so of pressure needed for it to go off in this ass holes face.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Roy: About 5'10 inches tall, muscular and athletic build. Raven hair, emerald eyes, and slightly tanned skin. Has a tattoo of an eagle head on his right bicep, a blazing skull on his left bicep, and a cross on his right pectorial, cut so that looks like it's piercing through his skin.

Giver of Sins said:
Maria was talking to a few guys in the wrong gang but the reason was was cause she was trying to find out some information, plus they had become friends and they saved her a few times when she had to walk home through their part of the town. She smiled as a few of the guys made some jokes but once she heard Roy's voice that smile turned into her biting her lip lightly, turning around she watched Roy jump out of the car and start walking towards her and the guys. Her hands played with her skirt and she wondered what was about to unfold, looking toward one of the guys as he walked forward all that happened only seemed to happen in seconds.

The guy on the ground with a bloody nose and her man with a gun to his face, threatening and making himself look so big and might, which he was just sometimes it was rather a joke then a turn on. Maria didn't know exactly how to react, she knew she had no control over the situation and she couldn't make a move or the gun might be pointed in her direction, it had happened plenty of times before. Her back against the wall, Roy's gun pointed at her as the rest of the gang beat on a few guys that were checking her out she learned after a while not to interrupt, after all it was his choice if they lived or not. Looking towards Roy she sighed some then looked towards the guys, she knew what they were thinking, control your guy and save our friend but she wasn't going to risk having the gun pointed in her direction, she already knew she was in huge trouble from Roy for even being in this part of town, much less talking to the wrong people. A shiver went from her head down her body, it was visible too as she remembered the last time she had gotten caught, it wasn't actually with a few gang members she had been invited to a party and Roy's guys had caught her dancing far too close and intimate. She had a few bruises, some faded away but others stayed for over a month, some were visible and some weren't, she wondered what he was going to do this time but it was just a matter of time.

Looking back towards the car she looked at Marcus and saw the black eye and saw how pissed he looked, well something went down back at Roy's apartment, but now she wondered if the guys in front of her would live or die. Maria had seen plenty of guys get shot right in front of her, or beat up right in front of her, she always begged and pleaded for Roy to stop but she only found out that it would only get worse. She learned a lot over the past few years, and now she just needed to learn to stay away from other gangs, other territory, and most likely anything to do with other guys. Biting her lip a little harder she stayed leaning against the wall, her eyes locked onto Roy and waiting to see what he would do next. She also wondered if Roy would be happy that she wasn't getting involved, that she was learning her place, or that he would be pissed, she was hard to read at times but he was also the same, and right now she didn't know what he would do, or how he would react but she was trying to show no signs of being scared, but the way her body kept shaking was showing it very clearly she was terrified.

Name: Maria
Street name: Lexus
Height: 5'2 inches
Clothes: Either black pants or a black tight skirt..Tight hot pink tank top on both outfits.
Eyes: Dark Steel Blue
Hair: Black with Blue highlights..Symboling which gang she belongs to
Tattoos: Possibly in the future to show who's girl she is, and maybe a brand all depends.

The_PG said:
Roy looked down at the punk at his feet, and then over at Maria. The guy at his feet wasn't moving an inch, and yet his own girlfriend was trembling. That was not how things were supposed to be, so without another though Roy aimed the pistol at the punks knee caps and blew them both out, the two shots echoed through the city and were quickly followed by the screams of his friends. Stepping back, Roy pointed the gun at the wounded punks friends, "Go call the fucking police. Bitches, just remember, that is what fucking happens when you mess with my bitch. I don't give a fuck what she said, you keep your own dog-fucking little dicks to yourself. Fucking twats."

He swung around, and his eyes narrowed at Maria, "Get in the fucking car."

When she obeyed he hurried in after her as the police sirens were already audible far in the distance. Marcus drove them away calmly, his anger slowly shifting from his boss to his boss's girlfriend. If it wasn't for that bitch; he wouldn't get into so much trouble. Next time he was able, he decided he would talk to her.

Once they were back at the house and Marcus went to park the car, Roy dragged Maria into the house by her blue streaked hair and threw her onto one of the ratty bed's that his whores used to satisfy customers. Stalking in after her, he kicked the shit out of the bed with his steel toed boots, denting a corner post and spinning it ninety-degrees on the floor, so that he was standing right over her prone form. Then he lifted a leg up high and brought his boot down onto her wrist; pinning her to the bed.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing, you little cunt? Running away from Marcus, going to the Bruisers side of town, talking with those punks? Did you really think I was that stupid? Why the fuck do you keep running back to those dicks anyways. You're with me now. Do I need to remind you of that again?"

Bending over, he slapped her cheek, "Well, do I? Answer me you fucking cunt."

Giver of Sins said:
Maria didn't know if Roy would shoot them just to warn them or shoot them to kill them, her body froze as she saw him look and then she clenched her eyes tightly as she heard the gun shots go off. Biting her lip lightly she opened her eyes only to hear Roy threatening them, the moment she heard his voice she hurried and jumped in the car making sure not to disobey him at this time. Looking outside the car she watched the sidewalk as they were going back to the dump of a place he had, her mind raced knowing that she either might be fucked till she hurt or beat. She didn't know which would happen but she knew Roy was pissed, and her eyes went towards Marcus as she saw the bruise yet again. Biting her lip she shook her head and looked back out the car, she always got everyone else in trouble, even herself in trouble yet she was trying to find more members.

Seeing as they got to the building she gave out a loud yelp as she felt her hair being gripped and pulled by his strong hand "Roy you don't understand I'm trying to help, I want to help I don't mean to keep getting in trouble but our one shot to get new members you just fucked it all up!!" She whimpered lowly as she knew she was in trouble just didn't know how much, her body tensed up as she fell onto the mattress, she felt the bed swing around making her head hit one of the bed posts. Giving out a sharp yelp she looked up to Roy with a scared look in her eyes and tears rolling down her cheeks, the next she knew she felt yet another pain but this time to her wrist. She gave out yet another sharp noise but this time it was a sharp scream, her body tensing and she looked up at him then to the side, her pride refused to let her look him in the eyes "Like I said I was trying to help!! Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't help, I'm stronger then any of the whores to rent out every fucking week.." She bit her lip as her heart raced, her chest moved up and down fast and she felt herself start to sweat some "I'm your girl, I want to be as strong as you are, I don't want to look weak to any other girls, I want to show I can be just as helpful to the gang it's my priority since I'm your girl, your bitch and your property.."

Looking up to him she gave a deep glare "You don't need to remind me and you don't understand..." Between her legs she was already soaking wet, her body tensing as the more he yelled at her the more she got turned on, every time he was rough with her she got turned on and she couldn't help it "Roy I'm just trying to help, I guess since I just get in the way I won't anymore..maybe I don't even deserve to be your girl..any other girl wouldn't be the way I am.." They fought all the time it was always about her running off, or her doing something he didn't like her to do, or want her to do but she wanted to be more involved them any other girl, she felt since she was his girl that she couldn't just let him do all the work. Sighing some she looked down to the ground and bit her lip "I'm sorry I won't do anything again, I will ask what you need done I'm better probably coming to you anyways.."

The_PG said:
They were both complicated people, and they both knew just how to push the others buttons. That, however, did not excuse Maria to go and do whatever the fuck she wanted. This was the one thing that Roy had to constantly beat through the dumb bitches head, not only did she have no authority amongst his boys, but neither did she have any respect from any of the other gangs. She'd never get any either, if she kept doing shit on her own. He'd explained it to her over and over again, but she always seemed to get these crazy notions in her head that she was doing something to help the gang when it really was not that case.

He did step off of her wrist and let her get up; she seemed submissive enough now.

But then she repeated the same shit he'd told her last time! Roy growled and gave her a backhand across her face.

"Of course you should fucking come and ask me! I'm the leader. You aren't. You are my girl, my fucking girlfriend, not my fucking second-in-command. You have no authority, and everyone in this fucking town thinks you are a joke. Pretending to be in charge behind my back, and because people think you are a joke they think I'm a joke. Do you know how fucking hard that makes my fucking job, you fucking cunt!?"

This time he grabbed her by the throat and straightened her out on the bed. His hand brushed across her crotch and he felt the wetness, "What the- did you fucking piss yourself?" He sniffed carefully, and then laughed.

"Is this what this about? You needed to get hit and fucked up a bit so your dry ass cunt could get a little play time? Fucking bitch. I'll fuck you up, let's see how wet you get when I do this."

With lightning quickness, and thunderous strength Roy lashed his fist into her stomach. The force pushing all air from her lungs, and forcing her into a tight ball around his fist, which he pulled out carefully before leaning over to whisper in her ear as his hands slipped down the back of her tight skirt and between her legs; pushing a finger into her pussy. "Is that what you want cunt? For me to fuck you good and hard, you should know better, all you have to fucking do is ask me. That, I don't mind you asking. It's all this shit about new gangs and new that, and new ideas. I don't need you ideas. I just need you to fucking shut up, and do what I fucking tell you."

Suddenly he bit her ear, as he hissed, "Do you understand me?"

Giver of Sins said:
Her body untensed once she felt him back off her and she sat up, they both thought separate things when it came to the gang, she wasn't dominant and she wasn't supposed to be that way, it made her man look like a pussy, and it made him look weak since he couldn't control his bitch. She got all of that, she knew that she made him look like a joke when she did this stupid stuff but she had a few guys who wanted to switch, then he had to go and shoot the few guys that did or at least one of them. The next moment she knew she was on her side, her cheek hurting like hell and more tears coming down her cheeks, her hands gripping at the little mattress she could, her body tensing back up knowing she was going to be in trouble. He would find out soon enough that not only him yelling at her, but him being so rough got her all wet.

She gasped as he grabbed her by her throat and the moment his hand moved across her crotch her body arched some, she gave out a fast and light moan, she got a deep red tint to her face once she heard his words and she shook her head "Roy....you...this is why you don't understand..." Hearing his words she knew she would soon be in pain, he had found out one of her weaknesses and she wondered just how much he would use that against her "You can do anything...just don't break anything..or you could do that again...I just..I don't know.."

Feeling his fist collide with her stomach she gave out a loud scream, her body tensing and she gave out a hard cough, her mind raced as she got even wetter, her wetness starting to drip down her legs lightly "Roy....damn you.." Her hand gripped at her shirt where he had his as he leaned over her, her mind racing yet again as she felt him talk and a finger be pushed into her, she gave out a somewhat medium moan "I...I..I..yes but..." Her hands went and gripped at his shirt, her nails digging somewhat into his chest as nodded to his question "I understand, I will stop I promise just..just make sure you keep this up and I won't..I won't..I want everyone to know I'm yours...by the way you man handle me, the marks you leave on me and the way you look at me.." She stayed quiet after she said that, the look in her eyes a deep lust and a dark tint to her cheeks showing just how embarrassed she was, but also just how much she was wanting him.

The_PG said:
This was the reason Roy had taken her in the first place. He loved the fact that she couldn't help herself. He could care less that hitting her turned her on, in fact sometimes he disliked that immensely as it made it hard to actually get a point in to her retarded head, but the blushing. That is what did it for him, because when she got wet and couldn't help herself as she grew horny from all of the things he did to her she blushed, and squirmed like no one else he had ever met. It was incredibly cute, but even more so it made him feel so much more superior to her. As he added a second finger into her tight twat, he laughed as she made demands of him, would she never learn?

"Everyone knows you are mine, you little bitch. They know the crazy one who talks without thinking is Roy's, that's the joke... But... Since you want me to make my mark. I fucking well, and you'll like it."

With a snarl he pushed his knife through Maria's shirt, and with a yank cut the material in half.

Then he pushed her down onto the bed, all the while keeping his fingers digging into her soaking wet cunt, and knelt one knee on her lower back. The other knee he placed across the back of her neck so that she couldn't buck or throw him off when he did what he was planning next. Never before had he actually 'marked' someone like this, but sometimes drastic times called for drastic measures. With a soft shushing sound, Roy pushed the tip of his blade into Maria's skin. Crudely and quickly he etched an R into her shoulder, and the leg that kicked out at an angle he added an X on the end.

"There..." He said once she had finished screaming, but still she was soaking wet.

"Ready for the celebration?" He asked, as he crawled off of her, and removed her pants.

"Get me ready bitch," He demanded, as his cock throbbed inside of his pants; hard, but not fully erect.

Maria didn't understand why she liked pain so much, why she liked the thought of being marked by someone forever, but it was something she couldn't help, if no one gave her pain she would act out or piss them off enough to make them hurt her, it had worked before so why not do it everytime. The thing she never thought of was that if she pissed off someone enough it could end up with her either on the side of the road bleeding to death, or her already dead and at the bottom of a lake. Her body shivered and tensed as he added another finger, her eyes glazed over and her body aching for so much more, the way he man handled her she was addicted to it, the way he tracked her down made her wet, she had no escape and she knew she would never have it, and he would never give her the chance.

Hearing him take the knife out she whimpered a little, her eyes going wide as he cut her shirt in half so easily, the next thing she knew was she was pinned, yet again no escape and as she felt the tip of the knife go into her back and move to make his mark she let out a loud scream, her body tensing and her hands gripping at the matress, tears rolling down her cheeks as she felt some of the blood roll down her back and side. She didn't think he would do it himself but since he did she wouldn't make any fusses, she couldn't anyways.

Hearing his voice she looked over her shoulder at him and gave him a deep glare, her body moving as she got on her knees and started to undo his pant, her hands moved up and down his semi hard cock and she licked at the head, her hands massaging his balls and she started to take him in her mouth slowly. She wasn't the best at a blow job or making a guy feel pleasure but she tried her damned hardest, and now that she had been marked it seemed she wouldn't be fighting back as much, she looked up at him her eyes having the wanting look, the look saying use me, abuse me, then toss me aside in a mess when your done. She wondered if she ever tried to get away exactly how far he would go to get her back, and how long it would take him to find her, but she doubted she would ever have the guts to even try it.

That look that Maria gave him was enough to get his cock as hard as it was going to get from her average blow job. It wasn't that she didn't try, it was just that her mouth was too fucking small, ironic, since all she did was talk and talk and talk sometimes. He let her work his cock a little more; to get the pre-cum flowing, so he would stay hard no matter what he did next. Without really noticing it he slipped both his hands, one with the knife still, into her rather dirty black & blue hair. He didn't really like the streaks, but she'd done it for 'gang-pride' so he couldn't very well tell her to get rid of it. Well, he could, but he wouldn't.

Now, with both hands in her hair. He decided to make the blow-job a whole hell of a lot better.

Pulling viscously he forced his thick cock down past her tight little throat hole. The muscles fought in vain to expel his huge, thick, wet piece of meat. Maria's hands even came up to try and push his thighs back, but all he had to do was twist her hair, and pull harder until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Then she was freaking out too much to even think about pushing him away. Roy laughed, and slowly let up. The next look she gave him was a sort of frightened, what-the-hell, he gave me what I want, but now I'm not sure if I want it.

"Well, you're going to get it," He said darkly. His thick voice rolling, and booming like thunder as he pushed her back down on his cock. This time using the tip of the knife, and digging it into the back of her neck; forcing her to move her own throat further and further down the length of his massive shaft. The pleasure from her tight little throat was incredible, and he groaned.

"Wow, you're getting better at this!" He said, followed by another groan.

Back
Top Bottom