Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Blade's Solstice MxF *Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benen Eachann

Supernova
I am looking for a female to interact with for my coming RP The Blade's Solstice, set in the world of Aldenri, in the age of Fey.

This is me:

AnimeWarrior01.jpg

Name: Drake Aeon
Race: Human
Height: 6'
Weight: 210
Eye Color: Light Green
Hair color/length: Red, long
Sexual Preference: Women
Abilities: Martial weapons expert, hand-to-hand, unnatural luck, and a fantastic baritone singing voice
Bio:
Drake was raised to know luxury, he was raised to know power. But that was not what he had come to know and love. His father was a tyrant, he had sat upon the gilded throne for far to long. He had spent many days alone with the stable men, the workers to the throne, the knights, and the smiths. Drake was well versed in everything that the castle had to offer, except his father. When Drake Reached his sixteenth birthday, he was summoned by Forge master to handed Drake a sword, whos name had been lost to the ages. He took the blade and vowed not to return to the kingdom till he had learned the way to rule correctly, he promised until the day of The Blade's Solstice.

Next post landscape of the world of Aldenri.
cg-illustrator-451-2.jpg
~castle Aeon
29Bryxeland-m82.jpg
~Fields of Niluim
Bizzare_landscape_by_rakkin23.jpg
~Void of hell
AND
1211258897_1211226528_fantasy-landscapes-10.jpg
~The Sea of Nimeia.

this thread closed due to start of RP

RE: The Blade's Solstice MxF, With pics

Name: Felixia Darkmoor
Race: half-elf
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 124
Eye Color: Blue
Hair color/length: Black, long
Sexual Preference: Men/Women
Abilities: Expert climber, swift on foot, expert thief/bandit
Bio:
The king's guards had forced her family from their home so he could make another pleasure garden, on their farm land. Forced into the country side because of he horrid city-life, her family made a living by learning the forest and how to survive in it. As she had grown up, she became a notable hunter and forager. One day, when she was out hunting, she fell into a pit trap and had broken her leg. After calling for help for hours, bandits had arrived ad told her they would save her...if she joined them. She has since then led the bandit life, stealing, killing, and trying to survive on scraps. She hopes that one day things will get better....

Appearance * Appearance but with long black hair and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom