Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Quick Interest Check

Well as we know most users have request threads and various things of that caliber. To set up plots, stories, characters, etc.

However I've been to a few sites regarding roleplay, some organized others not. I've found that a lot of my best roleplays have occurred from a simple starter I've replied to, or that of another.

So I'm just curious before I think more in the action phase, would anyone be interested in a Thread for simply starters? Like an intro to a story you are unaware of, where the user usually states in OOC at the bottom what they are looking for? Basically it'd skip the small talk, and go straight to action.

They could continue in PMs, start their own thread, or continue in the thread itself.

Thoughts?

~Mistress​

Mistress Alexandra said:
Well as we know most users have request threads and various things of that caliber. To set up plots, stories, characters, etc.

However I've been to a few sites regarding roleplay, some organized others not. I've found that a lot of my best roleplays have occurred from a simple starter I've replied to, or that of another.

So I'm just curious before I think more in the action phase, would anyone be interested in a Thread for simply starters? Like an intro to a story you are unaware of, where the user usually states in OOC at the bottom what they are looking for? Basically it'd skip the small talk, and go straight to action.

They could continue in PMs, start their own thread, or continue in the thread itself.

Thoughts?

~Mistress​

That can certainly work, though I've always been fond of working out roleplay details with my partners. That way we can iron out any kinks when it comes to kinks and plot.

But if you drop some starters, I know you'd get at least some interest, especially with a name that suggests you're a dom. Dom females for sub girls like me are a little hard to come by here so I'd defintiely be trying to give you a shot.

I agree with Nettick, Going straight into the Action can get you alot of attention. But you need to be careful and list out your do's and dont's otherwise you'll need to wade though the muck to find the RP's that have your interests.

Despite that, It's a good Idea and has made me think about brushing off the cobwebs and revamping my Request Thread. And being a Dom carried wait around here. female Dom's are very hard to find around here, Believe me, I've looked. :p Good luck in your search, I'll definitely keep an eye out for your request thread.

All the best.

-Fox

To have a thread for just simply starters... Sounds like a good idea. But would it really work? I do not know, but still interested.

Back
Top Bottom