Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nezu is back!! (All genders! / PM&thread) PLOTS! CRAVINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroNezu

Super-Earth
First off, I'm sorry for having disappeared from Blue Moon for so long. If you remember me and enjoyed the roleplays we once had, feel free to PM me, and we can figure out picking up where we left off (if it was a forum; all my PMs are deleted) or if you'd like to start a new one.

Hi, Blue Moon! If you knew me when I was here, it's nice to see you again. If not, it's nice to meet you. I'm Nezumi, and I'm looking to get my roleplay on again. For this first post, I'll give a breakdown of what in the world my title means.

I am a 22 year old queer cis woman who has been roleplaying smut for far longer than I ought to admit. So far in my life, I have yet to meet genitalia and pronouns I didn't like. I also like exploring things outside of my own identity. Basically, I will play cis women or trans* people who are female assigned at birth. I'd love to say I'll play as characters with penises or intersex folks, but since I have no personal concept on what having those different genitalia feels like, I'm afraid I can't be true to the character. If this is okay with you, by all means, keep reading.

Rules:
1. At least one paragraph per post. First posts should be more, unless we're playing in a fandom and the characters are ergo already known.
2. Forums or PMs. That's it. (Forums preferred.)
3. No loli/shota, scat, vore, watersports, incest or furries. I don't judge people's kinks but these are not mine. In fact, I will never do them. Under any circumstances.
4. Third person limited, past tense. It seems weird to be specific but it's important that we're both at the same pace. And limited meaning, please please please don't assume what my character is doing. Ever. Ever ever. And don't make it sound like your character is already aware of a thing they aren't. Example: my character has a secret. Your character will probably think something besides, "x was wondering what her secret was." Just saying.
5. No god moding!

Next, what sort of delicious roleplays I'd like to have. I'm going to keep this as vague as possible, because, as I said, I'm queer, and so any sex or gender variant is acceptable in the part you want to play. Also, blanket terms used because I want us to get specific when you PM me. Some of these could probably be combined. I'm like 99% submissive and masochistic, so it would take a really, really good plot to convince me to play otherwise.

Some ideas
Character I'd prefer to play/your character

In Modern Settings
College Student / College Student
College Student / Professor
Human / Monster*
Human / Human
Zombie Apocalypse: Survivor / Survivor

I have a plot that mixes college student/college student with human/monster so if you're interested you should definitely ask me about it.

Medieval
Royalty / Royalty
Human / Monster
Royalty / Knight
FAAB Knight / Royalty

*Monster is super vague on purpose: it can be any sort of supernatural creature you can think of, or something of our own creation! I love original ideas, especially ones with tentacles.

Sci-Fi
Human / Alien
Human / Human

Fandom
I do prefer to do non fandom roleplays, so you ought to come up with a plot or two before approaching me about one of these, especially if you're interested in playing canon characters.

I am a huge nerd and have a LOT of fandoms that I might have missed - you might want to just message me your ideas here. In any case where the characters are underage, please assume that we'll be doing a roleplay set in the future, when they are of age. :) We can either play two characters from the fandom or two original characters in the universe. When you're an OC it often feels like I'm just aiding you in your self-insert fan fiction.

Firefly/Serenity
Doctor Who
BBC Sherlock (but pretty much only Irene/Molly as Molly)
Mermaid Melody
Sailor Moon
Harry Potter
Pretty Cure (for now, just Nagisa/Honoka)
Legend of Legaia / Legaia: Duel Saga
Final Fantasy XIII / 2
Final Fantasy X-2
Eternal Sonata
Homestuck
Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt (getting a LOT of requests for this- I'm now only willing to do a D/s Stocking/Kneesocks roleplay for this fandom. I will be Domme Stocking. This is literally the only time I will play a dominant character.)
TRON/TRON: Legacy

More to come when I think of them.

PLOTS!!!

I'm super craving some human/monster in general but due to missing some plots I had once enjoyed, I'd like to revisit these: (And as I mentioned, monsters is vague intentionally, so I don't expect to be playing out the same roleplays)

º A monster* who escaped his own dimension has found himself a cozy little place to enjoy his days: College. Posing as a student, he does the bare minimum to pass his classes, so that he doesn't get kicked out, and he can fuck all the slutty babes he wants. The problem? He has to keep a human form when fucking. He's craving a climax in his full form, with his many cocks filling someone up. Just as he's hoping for this, a shier classmate that he had noted only as previously unfuckable asks him out. He decides to use her to his advantage, getting her alone and fucking her in his true form and threatening to kill her and her family if she doesn't continue to see him. She is terrified but soon starts enjoying the sex, while their intimacy makes the monster protective of her. (Of course, this could be beasts of other genders, but I have specifically been doing this with a male monster, so that's how I had it written out.)

º A young woman with a new career finally has bought her first home. Unbeknownst to anyone, the previous owner had been experimenting with magic and/or science and had turned part of the basement into the home of a great, sex-craving (and greatly sex-depraved) creature. It doesn't take long for her to accidentally discover and awaken it…

RE: Let's break the binary. Or not, it's up to you. [Nezu is back, in other news.]

Could you explain what you mean by cis?

RE: Let's break the binary. Or not, it's up to you. [Nezu is back, in other news.]

Sure. Cisgender people are born with the biological sex that matches their gender identity. So as I only play was people with vaginas, I'd be playing a woman with a vagina.

Now can you explain what a FAAB Knight is? :B

FAAB means "female assigned at birth." So a knight presumed to be male but with a vagina and breasts. Depending on the story the knight might identify as a man or as a woman in disguise.

RE: Nezu is back!! (Searching for all genders! / PM or thread)

It's been a while since I bumped this thread…

RE: Nezu is back!! (Searching for all genders! / PM or thread)

Bumpin' again…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom