Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forbidden's New Cravings (MxF and FxF) Seeking dominants as partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbidden

Super-Earth
My current cravings! Updated 12/21/13!!

Disney plots - Not so much playing the characters, but going along with the plots. (The names are listed in the plots to keep the characters straight.) So if you have a favorite Disney movie you want to play around with, hit me up! Also could just be general Sexual Fairy tales.
{Sub and Dom or Slave and Master (interchangeable)}
*Little Mermaid: Ariel will turn human on the condition that she can please Ursula. (Female Sub x Female Domme)

*Tangled: Flynn will take Rapunzel to see the "floating lights" on the condition that she become his sexual toy. (Female Sub x Male Dom)

**Cinderella: Cinderella falls in love with one of her step-sisters. The step sister only pretends to be cruel to her to please her mother and other sister. But when Cinderella meets prince Charming the step-sister is jealous and she plots with Charming to make Cinderella their pet so that all three can have their happy ever after. (Female Sub x Male Dom & Female Domme)

*Princess and the Frog: Tianna has to find some way to get funding for her restaurant, and so Charlotte/Prince Naveen take over her finances and sell her body to give her what she wants. (Multiple Males(or multiples females) x Female)

*Snow White and the Seven Dwarves: Snow White trying to escape from the dwarves who use her for their own pleasure. She manages to escape and runs into the huntsman who promises not to take her to the queen if she become his wife, so that he may possess that which is the fairest. But being his wife may be worse than being the dwarves plaything. (Female Sub x Male Dom +others)

*Beauty and the Beast: Almost want to play this one as the original plot with a few kinks, or your ideas.

*Mulan: Shang finds out what is going on before the emperor's aid and decides to keep her secret. At the price of her in his bed every night. -trying to think of more ideas for this one-

*Pocahontas: Pocahontas marries Kocoum instead and has to deal with having rules and restrictions placed on her. (Female "Sub" x Male "Dom" +more discipline than actual D/s relationship)

*Hercules: The Master x slave relationship of Meg and Hades with a sexual twist.

~More plots for Disney/Fairytale to be added soon~

Shapeshifter- Just really want to use my shapeshifter character, so plots or ideas you have, feel free to see if I'm willing! (My shapeshifter is human to various animals. I don't really like playing the "she takes whatever woman I want" shapeshifter unless there is a REALLY unique plot.)

Civil war era- A young girl finds an injured soldier and begins to nurse him back to help, as the war goes on so does the love they feel for eachother. But soon the army comes back through and finds him, taking him away from her. Will he desert, return to her, be killed, or find another lover? [lots of possibilities!]

Antebellum South- Gone with the Wind type era. Must be familiar with the time period or movie!!

Spartacus- I'm craving an ancient roman rp where I would play a slave, either born into the house or captured and sold as one. I'd either like to play Naevia for the in house role or Sura for the captured and sold role. If you don't know who the characters are, a roman dominus/domina and slave role is also one of interest.

Greek - Any type of God/Goddess with mortal relationship, or mythical creature x mortal relationship.

Western- I'd play a girl disguised(at first) as a boy to go and catch the man who murdered her family. The bounty hunter she'd team up with would somehow discover her true identity and in order to stay she'd have to keep him pleased. (option 1) ....he keeps her secret from others they meet and the two begin to fall in love over the journey (option 2) [[loosely based on True Grit]]

[[This could also take a medieval twist where my character is a female disguised as a male in order to be a knight, and someone in training with her discovers the secret]]

Arranged Marriage- My character as first daughter of a powerful king is arranged to marry the first son of a neighboring kindgom to ally the two. However she despises the first son finding him weak and spineless behind his reputation of "fair and kind", while falling in love with the second son, one who is strong, dominant, and rumored to be dangerous.This can go from starting with an affair between the two, murder, etc. Details will be worked out or just played to see what will happen. [[Would require my partner to play two males or include a third person for a time. I would also be helping with playing multiple characters as well.]]
REALLY CRAVING

School pairings Jock x Jockette, Jock x pretty popular girl, Jock x Bad Girl, Good Girl x Bad Girl, Male Teacher x Jockette, Jock x Female Teacher. (Character I would be playing is the female)

These are my major cravings for now but if you have any ideas (along these lines or along others,) or are interested in any of these let me know!!

RE: Forbidden's New Cravings

Well I haven't seen True Grit, but the Western idea interests me. I might also be able to pull off the arranged marriage, so long as not EVERY scene has multiple chars in it. I don't mind it at all, I just like some time to relax and focus on two people alone, even outside the kinky parts.

Another new craving would be....Gone with the Wind era//antebellum south//civil war south//reconstruction era. Must know the time period. Would be a modern twist on the sexual part.

I wouldn't mind trying either the medieval one or the true grit one (seen the movie) PM me and we'll talk about it.

I'd love to combine your secret girl in a middle ages RP with my jilted knight Baron RP.

He is the fierce warrior who returns from battle to find that his arranged marriage is off as she ran off with a commoner.

Crushed, he takes only you, his trusted squire, off into the deep woods of his Barony, to allow his grief in private for how he was treated.

You are his closest confidant, more so than usual, and he is used to hugging and wrestling with you in a fatherly way, respecting how you never went to the whorehouses or got involved like the other squires...

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=22344

There's my prefs... Hope we can play.

Lan

Do you do FxF Role plays as I would like to try the Female knight Idea with me playing a noblewoman or princess. Hmm maybe mix in the arranged marriage sort of in that you are the knight taking me to it or something.

I'm baaaaakkkkk!
Been gone awhile, still craving these things though!

Finally back on after a crazy semester! Really wanting to start back up again!

You have some interesting ideas. Would any of them involve the women not being overly young?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom