Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scheduled Fun(darkest_fate & myself)

SpecialKay

Star
Jack Scott yur average guy, with a decent paying job. He got a lot of strange seductive looks from women...ya see his body was slightly more athletic than the average guy and apparently women liked that, but none of them attracted him. What did was a new sensation pop star also known as Rosa Ramson, her beauty was to much for him. As he surfed on the interne he stopped to heck his email, someone had sent him an anonymous message..a tip if you will. It consisted of a schedule with addresses and everything...turns out he had the schedule for Rosa...for today. He looked through the entire thing, and found something he could use, at six o' clock she would go to a massage parlor by herself and get a massage...that would be his time. He picked up the phone dialing the number at rapid speed as he waited for the answer.

"Hello? I was wondering if I could get an appointment at six o' clock today?"Jack asked as he nodded, smiling he got in. He looked at the schedule again...she had a public show at a nearby park, he picked up the schedule that he jus printed out and made his way to the park, preferring to walk than drive for if he did this... H wanted to leave no trace.

As usual, Rosa had had a stressful day. First, the public show hadn't gone nearly as well as she'd hoped. There had been a massive crowd; there usually was for a Rosa Ramson performance. But they'd been crammed almost too closely together, and the day had been miserably hot. Heat plus bodies had resulted in discomfort for nearly everyone involved, especially Rosa. She'd have to make sure to get a quick shower in before her six o'clock massage.

Wanting relaxation and some "alone" time, Rosa had insisted upon walking to the place. It was close enough; she could use some alone time; the walk would help her start relaxing. One of her bodyguards was told to follow, falling into step and essentially following the starlet.

Rosa was trying to look like a normal girl too. Just jeans and a nice top. Yes, the jeans were skin tight, dark denim that clung to a petite body, seeming to especially draw attention perk cheeks just encased. The shirt itself was blowy, a deep purple number that hid the slim form beneath. You could still tell Rosa had a body that made people look, and even without makeup, the girl had this unique mixture of cute and sexy. Round face, brown eyes, curly black hair, it all worked together to create the girl next door who'd just started to grow into the hottie you wanted to take to bed.

Said girl now walked amiably toward the spa for her massage, humming to herself and smiling and waving. One or two passerbys noticed, and she was stopped once, but Rosa more or less blew them off. Politely, even to some of the stickier ones, but still decidedly a "please don't bother me."

She just had to get to the spa...

Jack Scott had easily forced the workers into a closet taping them with duck tape, and removingrhe uniform they wore as he slid it on to his own body. Yes...that may be psychotic, and crazy...but honestly...he didn't give a fuck. He walked to the front waiting for Rosa to walk in, she was the only appointment today, and when she did...he smiled. He saw the bodyguard and smiled. "Sir you will have to wait outside, to those without an appointment it is just procedures...don't worry I can keep her safe."Jack said with a fake sincere smile. He led Rosa into the back and handed her a robe. "I will give you privacy to take your clothes off and out them into the basket... I will be back when you are done and ring the bell."Jack said with a smile, making sure to keep a roll of tape in his pocket.

Rosa was all smiles and cheer when she finally arrived. Finally, she'd be able to relax, to get that much needed massage. So when Jack insisted on the bodyguard staying back, Rosa was right there to back him up.

"Just go read something. Relax," she insisted, again all smiles and charm. She even gave him a little shove. "It's just a massage, and I've been here before. I'll be fine, so don't worry about me."

Another slight push, some dismissive waves, and Rosa was off. It sounded as though she had to stop and take off her clothing, opting for the robe instead. Made sense to her. It took some wiggling to peel off the tight jeans, and Rosa nearly lost her panties. No way was she going completely naked under that robe. No, her lacy panties: jade green lined with black lace. The shirt was much easier. Rosa also snapped off her bra, letting it fall to the ground. Within moments, the white robe was upon her body, covering things up and hiding everything. She loosed her hair, shaking it out and running fingers through it, all while walking into the room to receive her massage.

Jack smiled as she walked into the room, he smiled as he took a step back to motion for her to lay on the bed facedown. He smiled as he walked up to her, removing her robe with a smile. His hands caressing her body, and wanting to plugs in... I guess it was as good a time as any. He placed his hands on hers and smiled. "I need to place our hands on your back for a sec."Jack said with a smile doing as he said, but in the blink of an eye he unraveled his ducktape and tied her hands together. He chuckled leaning in to her body, as he gently slap her ass. "If you couldn't already tell... I don't work here."Jack said with a devilish grin, as he lifted her up with a smile into a sitting position, easily sliding of her panties. She was stark naked and he smiled, removing his shirt, to reveal his incredibly muscular body. "Oh this is gonna be fun."Jack said with a smile, as he grabbed onto one of her breasts. "Hi...my real name is Jack."

Rosa was slightly surprised. first, at the fact that her masseuse was male. Second, that he was moderately attractive, and someone she'd never seen before. But she adapted readily enough, shifting to allow him to remove her robe. Her hand went up to shyly hide her breasts from sight, and she couldn't stop from reddening slightly. Paparazzi would pay thousands of dollars to see Rosa like that, some men would even dish out more. Either way, the starlet laid down onto the bed, shifting herself.

Originally her hands had been placed above her head, so when Jack had told her to move, Rosa fell to confusion. She followed his instructions, though seemed slightly sluggish. The ripping noise of the tape made Rosa jump, her head snapping back to look. Soon enough, it bound her hands together. the girl screamed, squirming and trying to get away from Jack, her legs already starting to kick. Soon enough, her cheeks were shaking as a hand landed on them.

"What are you doing?" she demanded, her voice high pitched, nearly whimpering. "Don't," came out in a tiny whimper. Her legs pressed together tightly, trying to resist the removal of her panties. They left anyway, baring the girl's lower half to the world. That tiny slit, a thin pink line, innocence hiding. A small tuft of jet black hair located less than a hairsbreadth above. And of course, her tight, taut ass, the cheeks squeezed tightly in fear.

"Stop, I don't want this," she insisted, trying to shit out of the position. she bit back a squeal as the hand touched her breast. Her nipples were already erect, partly from shock, partly from cold. Overwhelmingly though, her body showed fear.

Jack smiled, as she screamed it kind of turned him on. "Oh don't scream that'll just make you tired...afterall nobody can hear you...your bodyguard is reading a book outside. It's ok though...I'll give you something better than a massage."Jack said with a grin, as he gently grabbed her breast, leaned in and licked at her nipple to test it and smiled. "It's alright...if it makes you feel better, I am a big fan."Jack said smiling, as he slid his body so he sat on top of her, before he removed his jeans, he still had his boxers on so he wasn't completely naked, leaning in his hands gently caressing her body as he kissed the crook of her neck, his hands feeling her soft silky smooth skin, making him feel lustier by each second.

"Let go of me!" insisted Rosa, kicking and squirming. She tugged at her hand, trying to move it, almost forgetting that he'd bound them together. Her feet still worked, and her leg movements got more and more desperate as Jack continued his molestation. It stopped for a moment as his tongue touched her breast. that little rosy nipple seemed to surge for a moment, the tingly delight of it nearly making Rosa moan. She bit it back though, letting her anger wash it out.

"You won't get away with this!" she demanded. Another kick. She was aiming now, trying to catch his legs, maybe even break some bones or something. No way was she giving up, not while she could still fight. Even her head started to get into it now, thrusting back in attempts to head butt him. anything to do damage to the man who was attempting to take her, obviously against her will.

The horror of feeling his hardness press against her only intensified her efforts, adding panic to the mixture.

dn145l.jpg

"Woah now...a feisty one."Jack said with a devilish grin, as he spread her legs apart so his hip could rest there as he grinder the length of his shaft against her virgin pussy. "Already so tight eh?"Jack spoke with a devilish chuckle, leaning in to kiss her cheek gently, as he leaned back to drop his boxers, allowing her time to look at his lengthy twelve inch erection that stuck out of him like a branch. He chuckled, his hand grasping her breast as he licked her erect nipples gently. "Oh I will get away with this...trust me...you can't win."Jack said with a grin as he kissed her gently, still grinding against her hips, he began to get hot, a heat that radiated from his body.

Rosa yelped as her legs were forced open. It didn't seem to matter what she did; he was stronger. She needed to focus, to try for one last thing, if she had any hope of getting out of here with her virginity intact. Plus, the moment she saw that massive thing bounding before her, rubbing against her tiny slit, she knew that it would tear her horribly. Terror began to take over, replacing anger, and her actions grew more desperate, sloppy.

Her head jerked wildly, seeking anything she could bump into. Since she clearly couldn't kick him, instead Rosa opted to try and keep her legs as tightly closed together as she could manage. those hot hips of his pressed and rubbed against her anyway, making her yelp and struggle all the more fiercely. He wouldn't have her. He couldn't have her. She just had to figure out a way out of this.

"Stop and let me go!" she insisted, her voice high-pitched and panicked. "You'll be arrested for this! You'll go to jail!"

there wasn't much else she could do; her lips were seized into a kiss, one that she squealed loudly into. She tried to bite his tongue too.

"Oh please...you'll be begging me for more."Jack said a devilish laugh escaping his lips, he slid his member slowly into her pussy, the head alone was a tough effort, then came the rest of his shaft, he could feel it slide slowly her walls so tight around him. "Clench tighter...t feels so much better."Jack said with a chuckle, as he leaned against her, for the first time allowing her to feel his muscular chest against hers, his face only inches away from hers as he slid his member inch by inch into her wet pussy.

"No!" shouted Rosa, one last effort. It didn't matter. That head slid in between her legs, shoving apart her tight lips. Slight moisture had gathered thanks to Jack's efforts on her nipples and sex. So when the cock shoved into Rosa, it only had the resistance of a previously unplundered sex to deal with. Walls tightened about him, grabbing onto the cock with a grip like a vice. The girl's stomach muscles rippled as she arched, trying to both expel him and get him to fit at the same time.

"Please," whimpered Rosa. Her head lolled back, though not in an attempt to headbutt this time. Her efforts to expel him were resulting in her pussy clenching even tighter against his cock, which only made it feel all the worse. Inch by inch, it slid into her tightness. The pain of entry was the major feeling for the girl, and she clenched her eyes shut, breathing hard, trying to push it aside. Soon enough, the feeling of being full would take its place.

"Please," she whimpered again. she didn't even know what she was asking, not anymore. It just came out of her.

"Please please is all I hear..."Jack said with s grin, his hands sliding along her body as he untied her hands. "I think that'll help you a bit."Jack smiled ad he kissed her gently, only on the cheek, but that was enough, as he ran a hand through her curly black hair he blushed. As his hips then began to move sliding in and out, her tight wet walls grasping onto his member tighter than he could ever have imagined loud moans escaping his lips, his cock was hitting her womb already, moving through her tight cervix. He released a louder moan, as he could feel her grip loosen...she was adjusting to him.

Rosa felt her hands go free, and immediately they went behind her. those small hands pressed against that muscular chest, the girl clearly trying to push herself away, but finding that she couldn't. Rosa was impaled, sticking up on the man like a piece of meat upon a kabob. Worse, the friction was starting to affect the girl's body.

Heat had started bubbling up within her now. It started from between her legs, slowly spreading throughout her whole body, almost seeming to hum. The cock seemed to slide deeper and deeper within her, hitting something... something that Rosa didn't immediately recognize. She groaned, her eyelids fluttering, her legs kicking out weakly. All while her sex continued to slide up and down the cock, the head of which pressed directly into her.

Rosa tried to lean forward, to push away from him, to force herself off him. She started moving, her head going first, the hair falling in a dark curtain around her face. Her hands kept pressing against him, trying to force more distance between them. All while her body grew more and more flushed, her nipples harder and harder, her sex hotter and wetter, her breathing more shallow. Rosa's head was even starting to spin. She had to get away, wanted to, needed to...

Jack released a moan that gained volume with each thrust, his hands were strangely soft for a man muscular as him as his fingers interlocked with hers and he smiled. "Rosa...I know you like this...stop trying to stop me...it will never work."Jack smiled, as he placed a hand on her stomach feeling her muscles tense as her back arched each time he thrusted into her small frame. He laid down on her body, as he gave her a hicky on the right side of her neck, breathing his warm seductive breath on her ear, sliding his tongue even farther as he stopped on her cheek, kissing her gently, as he brushed a stray strand of hair out of her face.

Mentally, Rosa didn't want to give in. She didn't want to admit that her body was giving way before Jack's touches, those urgings igniting her long-suppressed sexuality. Prior to this, she'd believed firmly in her status as a role model. No masturbation, no sexy outfits, no partying with her friend, nothing that would tarnish her image. All that pent up feeling was starting to leak out now in the very physical signs of Rosa's leaking sex.

Rosa's muscles did tense as her body adjusted to the cock sliding within her. Interior walls gave way before a thrusting invader, the girl's tight sex adapting to the new invader, molding itself to become a sheath for the impressive cock that now entered and exited it so steadily. Soon the girl bent over, moving down upon the bed. Her hands went forward, fingers gripping against the sides of the bed. Breathing came hard, little moans starting to gather within her.

Kisses. A tongue that slid over her heated flesh, and a hand nudging aside a stray hair.

"Oh gah," she said, shuddering. the sensations were overwhelming her, drowning her mind.

Jack smiled, as he leaned into her body, his chest pressing her breasts into her body, his hand caressing her hair as he pulled her into his body, kissing her lips softly, his tongue sliding into her mouth, playing with hers. His cock was feeling immense pleasure, as he went deeper into her folds his cock was going crazy getting hotter as his head penetrated her soiled folds, her wetness coating his member in a shiny liquid. He laid against her body, his hands grasping her hips pulling her into him with each thrust. He slid it to her back just looking for something to grab onto and stopping at her ass grabbing as hard as he could.

The tiny teen felt overwhelmed by her muscular lover... rapist... whatever he was. Hands touched her curls, caressing her even as he drew her closer. Her lips opened, shocked, pleased, as a tongue invaded. There was no biting this time, nor any attempts. Her tongue lay still, however. She yielded; she did not give in return.

Rosa's stomach continued to flex as her insides continued adjusting. the sound of the thrusting now was accompanied by a wet, squelching noise. Rosa could feel the source of the noise coming from her. Her body provided that lubricant, leaking down and slickening the shaft as it slid deeper and deeper into her previously untouched depths. The thrusting cock hit parts of Rosa that she'd never even considered, let alone touched. The friction against her walls felt magnificent, sending shockwaves of pure pleasure coursing throughout her body.

A groan tore through her as her ass was grabbed. her hips had started to move now, going on their own accord, thrusting back and forth in time with his thrusts. The muscles of her ass clenched now too, which served to further tighten her pussy around his cock, squeezing it even more than before.

Jack released a loud moan as he clenched her ass tightly, his cock deep into her folds, he could feel how wet she was, making him only bornite with each thrust, as he placed a hand under her thighs and lifted her upwards into the air, a hand under each of her thighs as he would thrust upwards. Everytime he pulled back a steady stream of cold air flowed into her body.

"We...are now secret lovers."Jack said with s chuckle, as he leaned into her body kissing her gently on the lips as he began to fuck harder and harder.

Rosa gasped as her body shifted, moving upwards. Now it felt as though Jack supported her with his arms, holding her body upright and fucking directly up into her. As he withdrew, cold air kissed her wet pussy, making the teen starlet shiver. Her pink lips drew between her teeth as she vainly tried to bite back the sexual noises that were becoming more and more frequent.

yet as Jack announced the label, a weak "no" started to leave Rosa's lips, right until it was squashed by Jack's lips again taking hers. Any other thoughts or protests left, at least momentarily, as his thrusts became harder, faster, more intense. Rosa's body bobbed as she was fucked. More and more juices started to stream down her, seeming to run and slide down that thrusting cock.

something roared up within her, called by the sexual activity. Rosa tried to fight it back, to hold it back, but she couldn't. The continued thrusts finally pushed her over the edge. A high pitched scream, one born from lungs well used to high notes, tore from the girl. Her body quaked and shuddered, breasts dancing wildly, legs flailing randomly. inside, her pussy milked and trembled, squeezing and rippling about the cock.

Rosa was cumming. she came all over the cock, riding waves of pleasure and letting it kill her senses and mind, at least for those moments.

Jack blushed, he knew this was feeling good...but never did he think he could get her to cum, so in turn to...thank her he came in her body filling her womb with his hot white liquid with a pant he collapses, resting on her body was something he never thought would happen until that day. "Again... I am Jack Scott."Jack said with a chuckle. He slid his hands along her body ad he sat down allowing her to sit on top of his lap, there bodies still connected at the hips.

Something sprayed inside Rosa, filling a part of her that she'd never felt before. Searing hot liquid splashed her insides, decorating her interior walls. the girl could feel her own sexual fluids mixing with Jack's and that frothy, foaming mixture now seemed to be trapped within her, sealed there by the cock still nestled at her entrance.

Rosa offered no resistance as she was moved yet again. Hands slid unstopped over her tired body, most likely seeking out her aching nipples, or finding her throbbing sex. An exhaustive euphoria had set in now, leaving the girl covered in sweat and feeling the sexual fluids within her. Resistance was the last thing on her mind. His name, however, stuck, for better or for worse.

"I hate you," she whimpered. another weak attempt now, her hand batting at his. Somehow strength had swelled from somewhere, though it hardly mattered now, not after what they'd done, not with what Rosa still felt inside her. the girl moaned in frustration, head spinning.

"You can say so all you want...but I know that is not true."Jack said smiling as he leaned into her, kissing her neck gently, as his hands wrapped around her body going her a reassuring hug even though he was her...rapist he still cared for her. "Now..you sure you hate me? Rosa..."Jack said allowing her to hear the seductive tone when he spoke her name, a kiss on her lips that parted as soon as it had come.

"it's true," insisted Rosa. She tried to jerk her head away from him, but that hardly helped. Instead, it bared more of her neck for his lips to sample. His hands had wound possessively around her too, drawing her close. The mixed signals, combined with the post-coital feelings swimming through Rosa, made thinking hard. The girl nearly whimpered once more, and she certainly tossed her head back and forth one more time.

"I'm sure," she tried, her voice nearly hoarse, though whether from strain, screaming, or held in emotion, it was hard to tell. Not that it mattered. her protests were again smothered in another kiss, another open-mouthed kiss. Again Rosa felt her mouth being invaded by that alien muscle, prodding and seeking out her own. The girl's tongue moved of its own volition, flicking out and seeming to meet it in a vein attempt to try and do something, anything in response. Crossed signals made all her motions and words garbled.

Why hadn't he let her go yet?

"Rosa...I think I'm in love with you."Jack whispered into her war, he let her go and pulled out easily. "And out of love...I know I must comply with you, for your hate you will never see me again... I will say goodbye...and that is all...goodbye."Jack said with a blush as he began to grab his clothes sliding them on slowly, sliding his pants on last.

Back
Top Bottom