Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Threesome OOC (closed for Ringmaster,NerdyRecluse,robyn)

robyn said:
Hi all:)
I haven't done one before either but I'm ready to get going:)

The idea so far was a husband, wife, friend/daughter/ any suggestions...
Ringmaster said:
robyn said:
Hi all:)
I haven't done one before either but I'm ready to get going:)

The idea so far was a husband, wife, friend/daughter/ any suggestions...

Kinks...I'm big on toys. Dp with strapon, vibes, nipple clamps, spanking, light bondage, to name a few.

plot...married couple looking to rekindle the passion?

I like the couple looking to rekindle passion.

I'm really open for anything, I don't have specific kinks but I'm willing to try

Some background ideas...Husband and wife's relationship/sex life has cooled with the pessures of everyday responsibities.

A college friend of the wife, they haven't seen for years, comes to visit. The friend was the wild party girl, and maybe wife and friend had a one nighter that drove them apart.

Anyway the friend is coming to dinner, and...

quick question, are we also posting the RP on here or is this just going to be where we plan it out?

Just using this thread for planning. We can start another for the roleplay.

Should we have an order so we don't write on top of each other?

Fill out a short character bio so we have something to go off of.

Name:

Eye color:

Hair Color:

Body description:

Short background:

Name: Holly Thomas

Eye color: blue

Hair color: brown and curly.

Body description: Stands at about 5'6", 115 lbs, slightly tanned skin, she's not as big in the chest department but is a 32B.

Short background: Always the party goer and she tried to bring NerdyRecluse's character to a party and when she refuses and Holly forces her, a big blow up happens and dirty secrets are brought up such as Holly fucking NR's boyfriend several times. After the blowup, the two went their separate ways. Holly continued her partying but eventually tried to settle down some. Men just used her though and never had such luck. She does feel badly for what happened so many years ago and comes back to apologize for the things she said and did.

Name: Steve Rennick

Eye color: Brown

Hair: Short brown hair

Body Description: 6'1", 190lbs. Long and lean steve has maintained his slim appearance by playing basketball three days a week in a local 30 and over men's league.

Short Background: Once a successful small time college basketball player and now a common grunt with the power company. The pressures of work and lack of money has strained his relationship with his wife of 8 years. The frustrations of work and responsiblity has spilled over to the bedroom and their once rampant sex life has cooled. In an effort to jump start their sex life, Steve began to introduce toys into the bedroom with mixed results.

Back
Top Bottom