Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampire Prophecy OOC

Tigan

Super-Earth
Okay, so I have a plot based roleplay I would like to try...

There was a time when Vampires roamed the earth, and no mortal dared leave their houses at all except out of desperation if their family were starving. Very few people who stepped foot outside their house ever returned, as they would usually find themselves a vampire’s next meal. Times were desperate, piercing screams filled the night air as fresh blood was spilled, and many people had lived their whole lives without ever tasting the fresh air from the outside.

This was the time when Vampire Lestat, the son of Dracula, ruled the earth, he was cold and heartless, and easily the most dangerous vampire that ever lived. For a century the earth remained this way and humans had long since lost all hope that things would ever change, and many lost their will to survive. For at this time, it seemed that humans only purpose of existence was to feed the vampires.

But as the century came to an end, (as predicted by the prophecy) a slayer, unlike any other, came to full strength. He came in the dead of night with an army so powerful and great in numbers that the vampire race was completely wiped out. The unidentified slayer sacrificed himself in order to kill vampire Lestat and restore peace to the earth.

As for the slayers army, well, most were killed at the great battle, but the few that managed to survive went into hiding and to train new slayers for when the vampires would return (as was predicted in the prophecy). The survivors of the army were neither completely human or vampire, but they had descended from the relationship between the two. So it was unknown what had made them so pure at heart.

Now, according to another prophecy, vampire Lestat would be resurrected when the great granddaughter (Tegan) of the slayer that killed him was born, and Lestat would be weak and without his power. So this meant he would haunt the girl throughout her childhood, claiming to be but her imaginary friend, making her completely trust him in order to keep her close and try to control her by making out he was just a fragment of her own imagination.

Tegan is so powerful, but as she was never told about her powers she has never been able to unlock them, and this was Lestat’s plan, he was constantly stalking her to make sure that the pure hearts (the slayers army) could never get to her to help her.

Lestat always planned to kill Tegan after she restored his powers on the eve of her sixteenth birthday, but within the past year Tegan had become so breath takeingly beautiful that he was drawn to her, and he no longer planned to kill her but to make her his bride. He thought that if he stayed in control of her he could unlock her powers and they would rule the earth side by side forever, too powerful for anyone to ever stop them, as Tegan’s powers were far greater than his own.

But what he failed to over look is that she was not only the great granddaughter of the most powerful slayer that ever lived, but she was also the daughter of a member of the pure heart’s army, and therefore she was cleansed of all evil, and she represented only goodness.

As the story goes on, on the eve of Tegan’s sixteenth birthday, Lestat pays her a visit claiming to want to give her birthday present to her a little early, but first he makes her read some unrecognisable words off a scroll, and as she does, Lestat is fully restored to his power. But, things do not go as he planned.

After having his power fully restored to him, Lestat is immediately transported to his old Kingdom far away from where Tegan is. He is furious and wastes no time in beginning his search for her.

Now, with Lestat out of the way, it makes it easier for the pure hearts to get to her, and as a birthday surprise, Tegan receives a letter, telling her that a very expensive house has been left to her in her great grandfathers will, and that she is to move there right away. The real plan, however, is to hide her from Lestat until they can fully train her to use, and completely control her own powers, and tell her what Lestat is really planning.

Tegan moves to the new house within a week, and to her surprise the house has many gothic features. It is a charcoal grey colour and the outside has a huge cross on top, but the house was so big with lots of grounds that she didn’t really care, in fact the whole village was like it anyway so she imagined she would get used to it.

She would start the local school within two days, and unbeknown to her it is no ordinary school, but a school where slayers came from all around the world to train their powers, many were in the same situation as her…clueless to what is going on. But as time goes on Tegan easily becomes the best student at the school and many others envy her, particularly another student, David, some years older than her who has always been top.

It is his jealousy that temporarily turns him to the dark side, working as a spy for Lestat and pretending to befriend Tegan to get any useful information from her to report back to Lestat. However, the more time he spends with her the more he starts falling for her charm and beauty, and sees the error of his ways. But after the damage is done he’s left wondering did his change of heart come too late to help Tegan?

I was thinking that this could be a mutant/slayer school based roleplay for the most part, however it would have scenes occuring outside of it with Lestat and his armies/spies.

Would anyone be interested in doing this role? I've wanted to try it for a while. I have a list of characters:

Tegan – I’ll play Tegan

Lestat – Completely evil

David – Starts off jealous and deceitful but with time falls for Tegan and turns back to the good side.

Head of the Pure Blood’s army (Headmaster) – who ever plays him needs to come out with good information for the role.

Anyone else can play as a student, pure blood army member, vampire, dark character etc. I just think the main character should be taken up first to make it work. Also, I have no qualms with people playing multiple characters if they want.

Characters profiles:

Name:
Personality:
Background:
Etc

Back
Top Bottom