Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Talk Nerdy To Me [CliffHeath & Doom Cookie]

Doom Cookie

Planetoid
Sara went to one of the best schools in the country for computer science, she had a full right and everything. She'd been tinkering with computers since she was little. Her dad was fascinated by them and was always playing around with them and teaching her things about them. By the time she was a sophomore she knew that was what she wanted to do with her life, so here she was.

She had a busy schedule, class after class, it was her first year there but by the time she was done with her second semester she'd be done with her first two years of classes. She was a computer genius and aced every one of her classes, yes she still had one class that she stayed after for help every class period. She only had the class Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, but she was still staying after. Despite her good grades.

She knew everything that was being taught already, but it wasn't for academic reasons that she was staying after. Her teacher was her reason for staying. She had a massive crush on him and honestly wanted him to bend her over his desk one of these days. She didn't know why, but nerds were her weakness.

Professor Compton had been teaching both "Advanced Computer networking" and "Boolean logic in relationship to understanding computers" for the better part of four years now. Normally he'd leave for the schools gym, perhaps hit up the local pub for drink or two. But this year one of his students had been coming after class quite frequently and he wasn't sure why.

He sighed as he looked over the latest batch of test scores, the bell having rung just a few moments ago. The stress of his job was starting to get to him, though he'd never quit and had yet to pick up some of the worse habits that his colleges had. Still it was Wednesday, and he knew Sara would soon be along for her usual help after class. She was the smartest he had and very attentive. But He couldn't figure out why she stayed after since she clearly knew the material. Still with a shake of his head he dismissed the question, knowing her visit often brought with it an unintentional look down her shirt.

Sarah entered the classroom of her favorite teacher. She already knew all the material, she just loved being around her professor. She loved how intelligent he was, she loved his voice and his appearance. She loved how he wasn't a serious teacher, he laughed and joked with the class. It was her most fun class, with the most attractive teacher.

She walked into the room and pulled up her normal chair and sat on the other side of the his desk. "Hello Mr. Compton." she smiled brightly as she set her things down. "How are you today?" she asked and sat down.

Mr.Compton grinned as she sat down. Gently pushing one the only personal item he ever kept on his desk, a Cthulu coffee mug, to make room for anything she might want to show him. "I'm doing rather well Ms. Sara. I assume one of my favorite students is back for her usual after class help?" He asked as he casually leaned back in his chair. "You know, if your grades dont start getting worse then you're going to have to stop coming. Its going to start some rather interesting rumors." He said with a chuckle and a wink.

(hope this picture shows up right
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BXJhdDYfF8g/S_kbxh0G7fI/AAAAAAAABXg/sUxF7qZ2Wi0/s320/male-teacher.jpg ))

Sara grinned and laughed lightly, she'd been playing nice for far too long, maybe now was the time to act out a little. "Mr. Compton, obviously you already know I don't need the help." she smiled and crossed her arms under her breasts, leaning forward onto his desk. He no doubt had a wonderful peak at her cleavage and she liked it that way. With the same mischievous smile and whispered "I've seen you peak down my shirt before Sir, I only hope you realize I try to get you too every time I'm in here." she smiled at him innocently now as she leaned back in her chair, crossing her right leg over her left, waiting to see how he responded.

He stared at her for a moment before sitting back and grinning. "Well, arent you the surprising young lady." He pulled a test out of the stack of papers and folded it over. "And here I was going to try to make a move on you using a failing test grade." He looked it over for a minute before leaning towards her, stuffing the paper in his pocket. "Do you want to know what you got wrong? Dont worry, I'll tell you if you lock the door. " His eyes were narrow, a bit menacing as he motioned to the door. "After all, we wouldnt want to confirm any rumors now would we?"

Sara grinned at his words, already knowing he was bluffing because she aced every test and quiz, but she stood up regardless. "Of course Mr. Compton. With the smile still on her lips she headed to his classroom door, locking it with a soft click, closing the blinds over the window as well. She walked back to his desk, walking over to his side this time and lightly resting her ass against it, just inches from him now. She looked down at him with a wicked grin, "So what have I been doing wrong, Sir?" she asked gently, her body just beside his as she rested against the desk.

"well..." His voice trailed off as he tried to look as thoughtful as possible. "There were several things miss Sara." His hand reached out, rubbing along the outside of her thigh, softly tracing along it till he decided to reach over her and put it around her hip, pulling her a bit closer to the point that she could basically slide off into his lap. "The fact you were breaking the bell curve, how you dont grasp every concept you think you do, but most of all I dont think you put your all into it. In fact thats the biggest reason, I think you need to put everything you have into it, even your body. Until you prove to me you can do that, I dont think I could possibly pass you."

Back
Top Bottom