Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fades...I love you man...you just spoke my mind. :p

And I hate anyone who would take that out of context and turn it into more than it means. ;)

When celebrities have facebook pages and you know you can't add them because they'd never accept because you'd come off looking creepy and desperate.

;_______;

When my friends, who know that I don't like talking on the telephone, call me to complain about their bad day at work or their problems with their girlfriend, etc. Good god, man. You know I hate the telephone - I've been bitching about that damn thing since puberty when you started calling me three times a day. Why can't you just call to make sure that I am home and then swing by to hang out? We'll have a cold one and shoot some pool or play some air hockey. Does that not sound like better stress relief than whining like a wuss over the phone?

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Condescending bitches who think that making chat serious is better than just having a good time.
Amendment: Condescending bitches who think that making the Internet serious business is better than just having a good time.

Well, I haven't poked my nose into the Blue Moon chat just yet, but I'll still second both of the above posts. Life is too short to be seriousface all of the time.

Reading through some of these slightly older role plays and seeing that some great ideas and writers have been seemingly abandoned. I wonder how annoying it would I would seem if I PMed the abandoned writers and offered to continue with them...

Chamorus the Cat said:
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Condescending bitches who think that making chat serious is better than just having a good time.
Amendment: Condescending bitches who think that making the Internet serious business is better than just having a good time.

Wholeheartedly agree! Especially when they pop in and start trying to shove their anarchist views and political agendas down the throats of those who couldn't care less.

RetroWitchcraft said:
People who butt in on people's one on one RPs. Annoying.

Again, agreed. Very annoying, Retro. When people do that, report them to a mod. It'll stop in short order.

Predatory Fantasia said:
Reading through some of these slightly older role plays and seeing that some great ideas and writers have been seemingly abandoned. I wonder how annoying it would I would seem if I PMed the abandoned writers and offered to continue with them...

Honestly, Pred, I'm sure that those writers might actually appreciate it, and several would probably love the opportunity to continue their stories that have been abandoned and would be thrilled that someone might actually be willing to take on a role they didn't start. It's a challenge and the thought is commendable. However, be sure you're contacting the party that's still interested and not the party that abandoned it. ;)

Jay Leno's chin and Adrian Brody's nose still bother me, by the way...

When your PC is having frequent BSOD shortly after booting and you can't figure out why. Well, if you call that 'little'.

Allergies
The sound of nails on a chalk board
Attention whores
Pulling weeds that have thorns and/or prickers on them
Sparkly vampires
People who play the role of victim ALL the time
Having to wait approximately a year for certain DVDs to be released
Being disrespected
People who act stupid when they aren't
People who poke for RP replies

When the day just seems to drag on forever and drains every bit of life out of you for what seems to be no reason.

People who decide the week I start classes to fraud my debit card.
Thanks, assholes, I have no cash on me and now have to write checks that I don't have.

Also: When people ask if I work here [at the library.] I'm sitting behind the desk, of course I work here. No, I really don't! I just sit here for funzies for hours! Fucking idiots.

sinfulrook said:
Chamorus the Cat said:
PatricioINTP said:
When your PC is having frequent BSOD shortly after booting and you can't figure out why. Well, if you call that 'little'.
Unseat and re-seat your memory.

This, also make sure all the wires are properly connected, blow all the dust out of your computer as well.

Yep, done those things along with System Restore, checked all my drivers, reinstalled DirectX... still happening. So far the only thing that seems to work (seem being keyword, as this is like playing roulette) is going to safe mode and then restarting. Just tonight it happened again and got Startup Repair. *sigh*

Side FYI, my rig is infamous for overheating. Often it just turns off like the power went off. I got a fix for it, but wonder if this might play into it.

... ... ... Need to get some more compressed air duster thingies.

PatricioINTP said:
sinfulrook said:
Chamorus the Cat said:
Unseat and re-seat your memory.

This, also make sure all the wires are properly connected, blow all the dust out of your computer as well.

Yep, done those things along with System Restore, checked all my drivers, reinstalled DirectX... still happening. So far the only thing that seems to work (seem being keyword, as this is like playing roulette) is going to safe mode and then restarting. Just tonight it happened again and got Startup Repair. *sigh*

Side FYI, my rig is infamous for overheating. Often it just turns off like the power went off. I got a fix for it, but wonder if this might play into it.

... ... ... Need to get some more compressed air duster thingies.

Hmmm, if your computer is infamous for overheating, get a new power supply... OR invest in more fans or something to keep it cooler.

Family...still...

Have I mentioned I have fantasies about smothering them with pillows in their sleep? Yeah, such a nice fantasy...

Still bothered by Mega-Chin and Super-Nose too...just can't get past that...

When people approach you for rp and the first/only thing they care about is whether or not you'll dom. Fuck that noise. I'll dom if I ~feel~ like it.

Seven hells.

I hear you Juno.... though, for me, I do NOT dom. At all. My req thread says so. X_X

So why is that one of two things I'm most frequently asked to RP? Why? T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom