Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little Things That Bother You

Status
Not open for further replies.
--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
When people RP in the first person. Doing a story in the first person is different, but RP-wise, it's a turn off and annoying.
This. It makes me uncomfortable. ):

It really bothers me when I'm watching a live presentation by a speaker at school/work/wherever and they say 'um' so much that I start keeping count and get into the double digits

I mean I can understand if you have stage fright, but if you're going to be a professional speaker you should probably try to get over that before going on stage.

When you really want to eat something but you're full so you have to wait until tomorrow.

<_< *wants her effing corn flakes*

Little things that bother me... Such a cynical and yet fun little thread idea. Well the only thing that I have off the top of my head is being bedridden. For heaven's sake I wish my friends would get the hell out of my house so that I could get up without being yelled at! I'll think of more later, I am quite sure.

I really hate when you're sitting at a sports bar with a laptop, and everyone keeps trying their damnedest to look over your shoulder and see what you're doing. I finally put up a MS Word document that says GO THE FUCK AWAY so I can turn to the screen without people snooping.

Also, it really, really bothers me when the same guy farts several times a minute. If there were windows, I would open them. I'm getting lightheaded here.

When you desperately love a pairing but you hate incest so you feel bad for shipping them. >___>;

Robb Stark/Jon Snow 4lyfe @___@

Juno said:
When you desperately love a pairing but you hate incest so you feel bad for shipping them. >___>;

I hate you with everything I possibly can. On that note, however:

- those willing to ship canonically impossible characters. For instance, a lesbian character in a heterosexual relationship. OR TWO BROTHERS, ONE OF WHICH WILL NEVER GET TO LEAVE HIS POST, WHO ARE VERY MUCH CONFIRMED FOR ALPHA-AS-FUCK HETERO.

- making a game so hard that even on easy mode it's an unforgiving bitchfest of butthurt (Fuck you, Catherine, and fuck you, Atlus).

- getting angry at video games like a little bitch.

u mad? :D

2e5oylc.png

Chamorus the Cat said:
Juno said:

- those willing to ship canonically impossible characters. For instance, a lesbian character in a heterosexual relationship. OR TWO BROTHERS, ONE OF WHICH WILL NEVER GET TO LEAVE HIS POST, WHO ARE VERY MUCH CONFIRMED FOR ALPHA-AS-FUCK HETERO.

- making a game so hard that even on easy mode it's an unforgiving bitchfest of butthurt (Fuck you, Catherine, and fuck you, Atlus).

Inappropriately rude people. And passive aggressive behavior.

*JonRobbbuttsexhighfivelol*

.........................LOL

Uh. When Elthiaos makes me wet myself. That's very irksome. >__> Srsly. Only so many pairs of underwear.

People that argue just for the sake of arguing because in their twisted little heads, they are always right and you are wrong for ever so much as considering that they might be wrong about anything.

Jess said:
Mmmm, foot fetishes...

Let me eat your toes... because I'm horny or something.

Thing that bothers me: when the power goes out for longer than just a few hours and I have to try to rescue fresh food from the fridge and the freezer. Summer = hate.

Elthiaos said:
Chamorus the Cat said:
Juno said:

Inappropriately rude people. And passive aggressive behavior.

*JonRobbbuttsexhighfivelol*
- having sarcasm mistaken for rudeness.
- people using the term "passive-aggressive" incorrectly
- actual passive-aggressive people
- bandwagons

Whenever I can't steal five minutes to my fucking self. Over the last past week I have been really busy and none of my friends are getting the words "Leave me alone".

I'm generally not a negative person but since this thread is here, I really hate the nasty aftertaste that a soda leaves in your mouth after like two weeks of not having one. I'm stuck in bed, can't really go anywhere, and I can't even enjoy my Mountain Dew. :(

When you're excited that you finally get to write a character as a top who otherwise bottoms all the time and then writer's block assrapes you. ~________~ Fuuuuuuuu.

When people take you for granted.
When people are nice to you, but don't mean it.
When people cut down others or make them feel bad about themselves.
When people claim what you say matters, but it doesn't.

Adrian Brody's nose...seriously...have you seen it? You could fly a plane up those nostrils!
Jay Leno's chin...you could park a car on that thing!
Everything about Oprah... *just...shudders*
Owen Wilson's nose...why is the ridge all flattened?
D.J. Qualls...good actor, but he looks like a walking skeleton!
Don't even get me started on Larry the Cable Guy...
Did I mention Oprah? *shudders again*
Gilbert Godfried. Do I even need to say why?

I just thought I'd make a little comical list for this thread to get a smile out of the folks who are bothered by something by sharing the things about some celebs that freak me out. ^_^

• I'm calm, I just abuse caps :)

Well in some instances I believe it's there to be broken,
        but for the most part I do believe it's there to separate
        the write from their characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom