Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another slaveshop

Kikora

Banned
Banished
castle.jpg

Basic intro: ((I apologize for it being brief))
Perched over the wild maze of Saghar, the jewel of the city, sits a building known to all. The impressive structure a replica of the castles of old, almost out of place in the grand, modern city that surrounded it. The long wires that supplied its power seeming mismatched when placed in the ancient architecture, and the ports for trains, the only means to enter the structure, foreign to its design. A place out of time, designed to attract intrigue upon first glance, the castle was impossible to mistake in the modern city. All the wares within the shop were equally alien to this modern era, as though their place in the world had long since faded. Slaves, a practice that should have ended centuries past, but continued still, an ever growing trade that encompassed surrounding countries, and seeped into all social classes.

The castle stood second to none in the world, a grand prestigious shop that offered any breed and style of slave known. Whatever the masters budget or tastes, the shop was sure to please, and with each new entry came another story to tell, and a life influenced by bonds of slavery.

Setting: Modern to futuristic setting, AU Earth world, with different territories and countries to be decided. Strong ties to fantasy and mythical creatures.

Every slave is fitted with a collar to describe their personality and list skills.

Red loyal
Blue friendly
Green lazy
Orange energetic
White innocent
Yellow optimistic
Gray pessimistic
Black ill-tempered

On this collar hangs up to five silver charms, describing skills. ((Most are self explanatory.))

Musical note ((Skill singing))
Violin ((Skill with any instrument))
Ballet shoes ((Skill with dance))
Chefs hat
Pencil
Sword
Shield
Scalpel
Ball
Question mark ((has mysterious powers))
Bed -pleasure slave.

Lastly, each slave wears an anklet. White is obedient, grey borderline, and black disobedient. Each slave has only one, except for virgins, who also wear one in gold, to symbolize their remaining purity.

In the petshop guests are to be treated with respect, anything less will be punished. The Master's petshop is open for business.

Currently in need of:
Master
Slaves
Slave Handlers

Thread rules and guidelines:

1. All characters engaging in sexual acts should be at least be sixteen years old, and possess the body of a sixteen year old.

2. This is more than a smut plot. Add depth, variety, and fun. If you are interested in only sex, this may not be the right thread for you.

3. All site rules apply. Use common sense.

4. I really don't want to enforce post length, but try to give at least four to five decent paragraphs, or several hundred words per post. It's not asking too much, I swear.

5. Do not godmod. It ruins a story fast, so this will be strictly enforced.

6. Make sense! No Russian princess/slave/vampire/werewolf/demon possessed/devil possessed young abused women. Please. ((And yes, I have seen it happen.))

Pretty simple character profiles, please fill out the areas for the role you want your character to play. Post it back here, or to me in a PM, and do send me privately a short post sample. Maybe two or three paragraphs, just to see the quality of the writing and the respective styles, you may even want to send your intro post. Also, it is not an insult to anyone's writing if we ((Tsushui and myself)) do ask you to try again. One last note, this is a group roleplay so please do ask to join and fill out these profiles to keep it a little more organized. ^^ Thank you!

Handler:
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Species-
Description- ((Pic, verbal description, or both.))
Special abilities/magic powers-
Job title- ((General handler, nurse, disciplinarian, ect))
Biography- Optional

Master:
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Species-
Desired collar colors-
Desired charms-
Biography- Optional

Slave:
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Species-
Collar colors- ((Up to two))
Charms- ((Up to three))
Biography- Optional

Always feel so weird making my characters take the brunt of another of my characters senseless brutality. ^^;; But it gets explained more thoroughly later on, so it's not just pointless angst for the sake of angst, I assure you. XD

Slave:
Name- Dafny
Age- 19
Gender- Male
Species- Half Fallen Angel and Half Elf
Description-
White_snow_by_heise.jpg

Special abilities/magic powers- Retractable black wings and is multi-lingual
Collar colors- Black and Grey
Charms- Music Note, Sword, Violin
Anklet color- Grey

Slave:
Name: Weed
Species:plant creature
Description: Weed is a 10ft tall, botanical lifeform which appears to be covered in a green moss that hides his face from onlookers. Though he has no visible mouth, his tounge can extend up to 3ft in length. He also possesses both lungs and gills.
Special abilities: He has the ability to shift his mossy fur to mimic any known form of plantlife at will.
Collar color: Red
Anklet color: White
Charms: A bed, a shield, and a sword.

Slave: Name- Stella
Age- 17
Gender- female
Species- human
Description- Born to a wealthy aristocrat, Stella was destined to live a charmed life. But all that changed when, as a toddler, her family was murdered and she was taken captive. In the valiant effort to save her, Stella was caught in the ensuing firefight and suffered burns across the entire left side of her body, and rendered her mute. She was placed in the care of a run-down orphanage where she excelled at the piano and the written word. Ten years later, with the orphanage being forced to close due to lack of funding, Stella finds herself being sold into slavery.
Special abilities/magic powers- none
Collar colors- red & white
Charms- violin & pencil
Biography- see description

I have neglected this thread a bit too long. ^^;; Family problems and the Easter event have eaten up too much of my time.

As soon as possible I will get back with all of you about your sample posts, as well as post a nice list of rules and guidelines for this roleplay. ^^ Likely including an age range of at least 16+.

Slave:
Name-Mo
Age-432
Gender- Both (switch at will dependent on master`s preference and mood)
Species- Kitsune
Description-Female Male Beast
Abilities shifter master of body (relaxing touch) lick wounds (A healing touch) and questionable powers of stealth
Collar colors- Red Black
Charms-Bed Ball Question mark
Biography- Use to be free living in the mountains with mother but as time went by human moved int the area looking for gold ripping it apart leave it bear with no sigh of food keeping her child alive her mother died from starvation then was found by a older man that had found her and took care of her for a few year learning many things reading writing basic educated from watching him but he had died and sold off along with all his thing before she could morph then out live her next 6 masters finding her self back at the slave house.

I am so sorry, I meant to pick this up right after Easter, but I put it off for college, then because my family started getting sick one by one.

I will post today and make decisions on who should join! ^_^ All those who sent me PMs expect a response, those who have not please send a sample post to my PM box.

Back
Top Bottom