Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heartattack and Vine.

RPs are not happening at the moment. Deleted my RT in case anyone came across and saw a scenario they like. I need a character. I usually just make shit up as I go along in rps and so I think by having a character and having things organised it will help me understand them better and their likes etc.

plubplubplubplubplubplubplubblupplubplubplubblup

So, when I was baked earlier I wrote a page and a half of dialogue between two characters. It's pretty bizarre. I shall post.

George and Ben are Weasels. Although one of them could be a kingfisher or an otter instead. It doesn’t matter too much as this is just really to be heard. The two of them tell bad jokes, if they are jokes at all. They are anywhere between the ages of 12 and 24. They like to play pretend.

George: And at this point I’d like to hand over to Ben who would like to add to the
conversation.

Ben:

George: Erh, Ben, would you like to-

Ben: Yes I would actually thank you very much George.

George: Good. Well go right a-

Ben: Thank you very much Georgie. That’s a good name for you.

George: I’d rather you just called me Geo-

Ben: All right, calm down.

George: I am calm.

Ben: Calm down.

George: I am calm.

Ben: I’ll give you one last chance to calm down or you’re going

home.

George: What? But I’m th- You’re my guest.

Ben: Still not calm.

George:

Ben: That’s sounding better.

Much calmer now.

George:

Ben: Georgie?

George:

Ben: Georgie are you feeling calm?

George:

Ben: George. George. George. George. George.

George: What?!

Ben: No worries, you’ve just answered my question.

(mumbles under breath) Not… calm.

George: Can we please just get on with the show?

Ben: If you feel that you’re ready-

George: I do feel that I’m ready.

Ben: Are you going to stop interrupting me?

George: What?

Ben: Are you going to stop- You interrupted me.

George: You interrupted yourself there.

Ben: That’s what she said.

They laugh deep chesty laughs

Ben: But seriously. If you feel that you’re ready to come back to work

and that you’re a person whose calm levels have increased, then return to the show.

George: My calm levels?

Ben: Your calm levels.

^ I don't even know what the fuck that is.

Character development is not happening at the moment. I'm tied up making edits to a play about a zombie apocalypse for us to perform at university and so RP is having to sit on the bench for now.

Have been going into university every day since last Saturday. Will continue going in every day until the evening of the 25th which is my performance date. Script is all written and most of the blocking is done and so it's just a matter of rehearsing it over and over which is what we're doing this weekend and all of next week.

I currently have absolutely no enthusiasm for role plays however I don't have any to deal with and so that is not a problem. Creative juices have been going into the script. I spend most of the time out of university off my face and so I'm rarely in the mood to do anything creative unless I have to.

Oh... good luck with that!

And no worries on the RPing. Sometimes rl stuff can take the muse away for w/e reason. And yours is definitely a good one. Regardless, glad you're still hanging about and chatting and such. You're awesome to talk with. :)

<333

>.>
<.<
And you know..... I think we need to hit up Corvus about a tea badge or something...... hehe

Good evening, my nearest and dearest.

I must apologise for my lack of enthusiasm when it comes to BM roleplaying in my spare time at the moment. However I have an excuse. Currently I am working on a piece of theatre which will be the final performance of my entire university degree. I have written the piece we are performing which has taken up an extraordinary amount of energy simply because dialogue is something that I have avoided when possible whilst writing. On top of that we have been rehearsing for the past 11 days and so I have had little rest from the script. Add to the equation that tensions are getting high as it is so near the performance and we are a group with two members who have bipolar disorder and one guy who has schizophrenia. Consequently disagreeing with someone can be like putting a firework in a microwave.

I consider the people in the group to be my friends but I do have some issues with how close a friend they can be. As such I do not like spending lots of time with people and so I'm getting kind of uncomfortable with having to be around these guys a lot. One of them pissed me off last year, however he is a good friend, but he needs to understand that after university the friendship cannot continue. I don't want to know him for the rest of my life, or anyone else on the course. Not because I don't like them, but because I feel it is appropriate. It is going to be difficult as a lot of them are going to stay in my city for a while and so if I get a job in town I may run into them.

I want to be a completely different person to who I am today. In a years time I don't want to be me. I want to be someone who is doing something with his life, spending his time in a worthwhile fashion and not worry about relationships or any of that gay stuff.

I needed a place to vent. I feel claustrophobic surrounded by people so often. It makes me feel very uncomfortable. It's strange but this can even happen with connections over the web and as such I disappear for times and have no contact.

I see myself as an uncle rather than a father, if my brother and sister each go on and have their own families with partners. And if they let me see their children. Or if I even care that they have children. I've been contemplating lately whether or not I would care if this certain member of my group killed themselves. I settled on 'No'. For starters it would give us an instant pass and extentuating circumstances for the final piece. Secondly, this guy is a NSFC(hildren) cunt NSFC(hildren). His death would greatly please me.

I've got a portfolio to write. The thing is it's one of those essays which is actually easy to write as it's a log of our process and talking about issues we had (Lecturers love to read about how we solved problems) ideas we tried out, rehearsal process etc. It's 5000 words. I've done half of it and I can't be arsed to do any this evening. It's due in on friday. Day after tomorrow. It's 10pm Wednesday as I write these words. I write well in the mornings - I once cracked out three thousand words in two hours between 4am and 6am which included several quotes and got me a 1st for the essay. Gonna go to sleep soon, get up early tomorrow and see if I can't get the rest done before my rehearsal in the evening for which I'd have to leave at 5pm.

Killmekillmekillme

Good luck with your project, EA. I mean that rather sincerely. You're a talented individual and I have a lot of respect for your thoughts, opinions and a lot of other things. You're a good person and I'm glad you're a part of this community. After all, I wouldn't have gotten to meet you otherwise. MY TEA BUDDY! But in all seriousness, I mean every word of what I just typed.

I understand the need to reflect and do introspective searches. Such things never harmed anyone and in all actuality is good for people to do every so often. I wish you luck with that as well. Always know you have my support. :)

That said, when all is done and you've had your time, I do hope you'll be posting and interacting a bit on here. You don't even have to RP!!! Just a simple word in a journal post or a chat on Mumble or Ajax would be most awesome. You know... you really ought to add me to your IMs. I know I wouldn't mind and all of the info is in my profile. So, I leave that bit up to you.

Anyway, good luck with the project!!! I know you'll do brilliantly!!! <3

Back
Top Bottom