Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Tarot was still trying to accommodate the woman riding on his back, he was a slender figured man himself, his legs were a bit shaky but held true. He waddled around the deck trying to collect his cards with one hand while still holding his hat in the other. It was an awkward situation to say the least but still he tried work passed it and get to know his crew mate.

"Soooo.... heh' are you often this clingy?"
_____________________________________________________________________________________

"No, I just couldn't resist." She answered.

"Fiiiiine." She dismounted Tarot, now able to face him directly. He was a good four inches taller. She smiled at him and grabbed his hand, "You're pretty fun to ride. I wonder how well you do when you're on top." She said with tongue in cheek and pulled him towards a door as to direct him to his cabin, "What's a fine looking young man such as yourself doing, joining a dangerous voyage?"

Cerine heard something from Luna but only heard the first two words. She suddenly felt Lord Malcore's hand on hers before she could throw her other dagger. She turned her head but did not look at him, hearing his sincere words, which surprised her completely. She looked into his eyes quickly, seeing the gold ring around his soft grey eyes. She stared at him in shock then quickly turned away so no one would notice her reaction toward him.

Continuing her target practice, she heard some ruckus behind her and turned around finding Luna getting a piggy-back ride from the newcomer. "Great.. Another addition to our malfunctioned family." She said loud enough for them to hear, before walking towards the others and licking her finger, feeling the wind and then smiling. "Since it's close to departing like you said, the wind is perfect for sailing."

She whined at the sudden movement next to her "good night" she said before going back to sleep. Jessica was not in the mood to see anyone right now being tired and all.

Loradin went to the command deck and looked out over his ship, "I've got everything I need except a master at arms, well i will get the message out to the crew."

"attention all hands, this is the captain speaking. This may be the Fulmine's biggest voyage yet but she can handle it, all hands please make your way to your stations we will be setting sail in one hour, repeat we will be setting sail in an hour. thank you."

((All hands your posts

Captain - Loradin
First Mate - Luna
Navigator - Cerine
Engineer - Jessica
Spotter - Felixia
Medic - Damion
Galley master - Tarot
Master of Arms - open))

Jaqueline said:
"No, I just couldn't resist." She answered.

"Fiiiiine." She dismounted Tarot, now able to face him directly. He was a good four inches taller. She smiled at him and grabbed his hand, "You're pretty fun to ride. I wonder how well you do when you're on top." She said with tongue in cheek and pulled him towards a door as to direct him to his cabin, "What's a fine looking young man such as yourself doing, joining a dangerous voyage?"

The Ivory toned man felt a wave of relief wash over his body as Luna climbed down his back. He finished picking up a few remaining cards and stood with an audible popping sensation rising up his back. He adjusted his coat and brushed himself off before putting his hat back on but before he could do anything else he found himself being pulled along by the dark skinned woman. He followed, feet slapping against wood planks as he watched the captain shrinking in the distance.

"Well 'heh-eh' ya know... thirst for adventure, the thought of sailing into the horizon, love hungry dark elves what else?"

Hearing that he sighed and popped right up. He exits her cabin and headed to the infirmary. "Nice...too nice" he said looking at all the medical items he had. He checked one by one, smiling seeing that they are all up to date.

"Hungry? You calling me fat?" She joked, stopping at a door, facing him, the door behind her, "This one's yours." She told him, then kicked it open, the door swinging in, "Remember, you're allowed to have late night guests." She told him with a wink and then after hearing the announcement, left for the bridge, "Keep me in mind if you think your bed's a bit too cold."

Jessica jumped up getting dressed and throwing on her goggles over her eyes. She ran fast to the engine room, hands on her tools she starting working on the controls. It took just under fourty minutes to get her operational to sail. Jessica grabbed her earphones and mic placing them on her head before pressing the talk button "captain your ship is now ready to sail. Your orders?" she asked in an authoritative voice. Jessica stopped pushing the talk button waiting for her reply.

Tarot couldn't help but be flung forward when Luna reached an abrupt halt, he did his best to keep from plowing into her and instead twisted around her landing awkwardly against the door frame of his cabin. The woman's foot shot forward and knocked the door inward, distress quickly surfaced on Tarot's face. "What a kick!" The voice inside his head shouted as he felt the entire doorway shutter. The busty elf spoke something obviously seductive but in his state of dizzy recovery he couldn't make out a single word and she was already prancing away. The man shook his head softly and shuffled into his cabin when he heard the captain's voice boom through the ship. He just learned of his living arrangements and it was already time to get to work? Oh well he was now completely loyal to the captain and wanted to repay his kindness so instead of flopping down on his bed he dragged himself back out to the deck.

After checking on all the medicines at his disposal, Damion headed back you to the deck to await further orders. Along the way, he saw the newest member of the crew. "I'm Damion." He simply said to Tarot and extended his hand.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
"Cap'n is there something i could be doing to service you"

He said as he came stumbling out of a doorway and onto the ships deck, eyes scanning everywhere for Loradin.
______________________________________________________________________________________

"Up here chap." Loradin had heard his name called, "On the command deck. and no, you job is to make sure that the crew stays happy and entertained, sooo... head to the galley. thats your orders man, get to it."

Silver117 said:
After checking on all the medicines at his disposal, Damion headed back you to the deck to await further orders. Along the way, he saw the newest member of the crew. "I'm Damion." He simply said to Tarot and extended his hand.

((sorry about that))

"Hey there sorry about that ummmm.... Damion was it?" he asked while reaching out to grab his hand

"So you're the entertainer. That's good to know. Welcome aboard." he said shaking his hand.
"Captin, I've checked the medicines. There all in stock and ready. Awaiting your next orders" he told him.

"pig just come down here and see what happens" she growled into the speaker before leaning back into her chair with her usual position.

Tarot took Damion's hand firmly in his and gave it a hardy shake.

"Aye that I am, anytime ye fancy a game give me a call"

After speaking he heard the resonate baritone of the captains voice calling down from above. Tarot's hand slipped free of Damion's and he twisted gazing up to see loradin gazing back down at him. Tarot just smiled and gave a two fingered salute, then it appeared the conversation had shifted and Damion was talking to the captain. The pallid man didn't want to interrupt so instead he eased passed Damion and wandered through the ship hearing another feminine voice echo through the loudspeaker.

"whatever anyway ship can be controlled from the screen in the captains deck I'm only here to fix things" she said bluntly turning off her talk button.

"And you'll find me in the infirmary, if you're injusred" he chuckled and smiled. He herd Jessica's voice and knew she was wide awake. 'Better calm her down...' he thought. Getting a few bottles, he filled them up with her favorite alcohol. He then heads over to the engine room and goes to her. "I got bored...care for a few drinks?" he said tossing her a bottle.

The thin framed galley master made his way through the ship, boots clicking against the floor and long flowing cloak billowing behind him. He was finally able to smile again having escaped all the commotion taking place on deck, it was a rough start getting to know the crew, receiving orders and trying to learn the layout of the ship in such a short amount of time but Tarot could tell he was going to enjoy the voyage. It was really happening! He was finally going to hit the open skies! The thought brought a slight spring to his step as he progressed down the halls of the Fulmine. Reaching behind him Tarot produced a deck of cards from a satchel strung to the belt behind his cloak. Flexing his fingers Tarot made the cards jump from one hand to another back and forth as he passed different areas of the large vessel.

Along the way he passed the engine room where two of the crew members looked like they were about to share a drink. He didn't want to interrupt so instead just kept moving until he thought he picked up on the faint footfalls of someone approaching from behind but then dismissed the idea figuring that he was still just a little shell shocked after his encounter with luna earlier. "Hmmm the captain's up top, engine room is holding two, frisky elf lady is probably on deck... is there someone i'm forgetting" he wondered "come to think of it there was another rather distraught looking female on board". Maybe if he bumped into her down here he could show her a coin trick or two.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom