Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cerine started to calm down from the laughter then walked over to the edge of the ship, looking over the dock towards the right, seeing several civilians walking across it to say goodbye to their loved-ones and friends. She smiled and remembered her time when she left to go on a trip with the Thieves Guild. She looked over to the left and saw this handsome figure standing in front of the dock to Lord Malcore's ship, overhearing Luna's comment and bursting into laughter again. "You are too much Luna.. Too much."

Luna smiled, doing her best not to oogle Cerine's breasts as they jiggled and bounced with laughed. She faced the woman, hands on her hips, "Well, I cer-oh." She stopped for a second, then smiled even wider, "You're a demon blood!" Luna exclaimed.

((I hope this is the right link T.T))
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&page=13
_______________________________________________________________________________________
Tarot overheard the man speaking about making good time with his crew and he simply stood, awaiting the captain with hopeful eyes, his luxurious cloak twisting and snapping in the constantly changing breeze.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Cerine looked at her, raising an eyebrow and blushed a bit. "Yes, I am. So excited about it are we?" She frowned and looked towards the dock again, only remembering the bad experiences she had with others degrading her for being a demon-born. She took a deep breath and put her hand through her flowing green hair, feeling the blue rings on her eyes glow a bit from the strong memories flowing within her.

Loradin found the man at the dock, and started a conversation, finding his talents something that he would want on his ship. a short while later he and young lad returning to the dock. "My fellows I'd like to introduce you to Tarot, Tarot meet the crew."

Luna appraoched her, but kept some distance, afraid she had offended, "I just, suddenly noticed...sorry?" she tried, ending up not sounding all that sincere or apologetic, but far from rude.

Cerine smiled slightly, "It's fine. Just bad experiences from before that's all... Don't worry, you didn't say anything wrong." She then looked over towards Tarot with a frown from the bad memories still flowing through her mind, then nodded a hello. She walked passed Luna then Lord Malcore and Tarot, feeling the wind flow through her hair as she grabbed a couple of her daggers and started throwing them at the cabin door for target practice.

Luna sighed in relief, commenting as Cerine walked past her, unsure if she even caught what she said, "Oh good! It'd be hard to get into your pants if you were peeved at me."

Thinking about it, she thought maybe it's best she didn't hear that.

Loradin came up behind Cerine, and held her hand before she threw another.."I know your pain, as i hide mine as well." Loradin shifted a contact from his eye showing a Slate gray eye with a golden circle around it. "Know one knows here, and I'd like to keep it that way." he let go of her arm and returned to the crew his face jolly from its saddening look that she had seen.

After a brief conversation with the captain, explaining his current situation, his desire for a life at sea, and how he could only bring the crew a bit of entertainment along their journeys the captain accepted him and ushered him onto the ship. There he was introduced to the crew, Tarot smiled and with a wave of his hand he removed his hat releasing his tightly bound hair as if cascaded down around his porcelain face. He tucked his hat under himself and pitched forward, giving the crew a bow of respect.

"A pleasure to meet you all"
_____________________________________________________________________________________

((here is the crew to date

Captain - Loradin
First Mate - Luna
Navigator - Cerine
Engineer - Jessica
Spotter - Felixia
Medic - Damion
Galley master - Tarot
Master of Arms - open

galley is also the entertainment master.. ie like Guinan from ST:TNG if any of you can remember her))

Seeing him bow, Luna took her chance and pounced onto his back as he erected his back again. She clung on like a little kid getting a piggy-back ride, "The pleasure is all mine." She told him sweetly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The pale skinned was rising, preparing to place his hat back on when he felt something crash into him from behind. Slender arms encircled his neck as he lurched forward and scrambled around the deck fighting the lopsided pull of gravity. His calm, collected attitude had broken and he was flailing in a panic.

"Whoa what the hell is that!?" Tarot exclaimed, hands clawing at whatever had clung to his back
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Her eyes opened softly yawning then snuggling back into the blanket she wasn't planning to get up anytime soon.

"Whoo! Cool it bronco!" Luna laughed as he spazzed out, still clinging on, "Just a busty Night Elf."

He sighed seeing that she was still cuddled up. He shrugged his shoulders as decided to rest beside her. "I think were about to ship off soon" he said to Jessica.

Tarot bucked a few more times, cards, dice and coins spilling from his pant legs and other hidden compartments in his clothing. He stopped though when he heard the woman speak, he leaned up and tried looking over his shoulder but just found himself spinning in circles.

"ummmm Luna... I presume?"

((sorry about the length of my posts, I'm just trying not to fall behind))

"Right here hon." She said, propper he chin up on his left shoulder, "Lot of knicknacks up your sleeves. Got that much in your pants?" She asked him, wriggling her eyesbrows must suggestively.

She pulled the blanket over herself more "noo not yet sleeeeeep needed" her soft voice cried she was still quite asleep and one of her traits was being a sloth. The only thing poking out of the blanket now was messy platinum locks that fell around the pillow.

"You are a sloth" he laughs and tugged the blanket a bit. Of course he was wide awake, but seeing her like that did make him want to sleep too. He soon relaxed beside her, but quietly took the pillow.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Tarot look forward at the captain, Wide-eyed, hair a disheveled mess and lips wordlessly wavering between a smile and a frown. He then looked up at the woman craned over his shoulder and forced his lips into grin.

"Pleasure to meet ya"

He announced with a somewhat yielding tone to his voice, not sure how to answer her question he left it alone and laughed uncomfortably. He glanced back over at Loradin still hunched over and staring through strands of almond hair.

"Captain let me just say again how grateful I am that you allowed me to join your crew"

Once again punctuating his statement with a nervous giggle.

Luna was in a comfortable position, and rested her head on his back. She was impressed by his strength, thinking about it, she probably weighed more than him.

Luna didn't lift her head up to answer, just kept snuggling the man, "Can't he just stay in my room?" She begged in a lazy voice, "You'd like my room," She told Tarot, "It has me in it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom