Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna was sitting in her usual garb on the deck. Very tight leather leotard, leather gloves, long leather boots. She grinned, watching the others come and go as she sat and drank mead from a large mug. So many women had just joined the crew. A sexy pirate and dangerous looking, drop dead gorgeous woman. Both had healthy helpings of chest meat, and Luneandra could wait to get her hands on them. She set down her mug and threw her arms open, "I need a kiss!" She declared to everyone.

Cerise had slept standing up, feeling the pain shoot up through her muscles. The slow healing process she has gained from being a demon-blood has helped through the night. She falls on her knees and looks ahead of her, feeling the sun beat on her skin and dark clothing. She looked over and saw an elf with the 'lord'. She snorted a laugh and repeated, "Lord.. please.." She stood up and stretched her muscles and limbs, cringing a bit in pain from them being so constricted from last night's spell.

She snuggled up to the warmth in her bed. Jessicas light skin glistened from the sun that shone through her window. She groaned her head hurting from the hangover that was apparent from the night before

Loradin stood on the deck looking back over his crew his hand rubbing his chin. he heard Luna and walked over pulling her close and kissing her deeply.

"Luna, your with me today as well as miss attitude over there. we still need at least one more before we can set sail."

"Oooh, Captain Athoritative today. Me likey." She commented and stood, following him, "Anyone one else wanna come? We're gonna go rape some people!" She shouted to the rest of the ship.

"Luna, we are not doing anything like that, just trying to get one more for the crew before we set sail, and miss attitude, what would your name be?" he was scolding Luna, but when he spoke the other with him he was kind.

"Well, maybe YOUR not, I think I'll go check out around the apprenticeships, find a cute boy..." She trailed off, licking her lips.

"Miss Attitude is close enough. I've been called worse," she said as she began her Tai Chi exercise. "Why don't you go be Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes and do your 'Lord' thing. I'm busy right now." She narrowed her eyes from the sun shining against them and lifts her arms gently into the air then lifting one of her legs to change position.

Luna wrapped her arms around The Captain's hand, "Oh you're just upset because I didn't fuck you last night." she told him, "That's so petty of you." They walked onto the dock.

Damion yawn and streched his ams out. He looks out the window and smiled at the day. Putting his clothes and cloak on, he goes to Jessicas cabin to check on her. He chuckled a bit seeing her hangover the heads up to the deck. There he saw the captin, Luna and another person as well. "Morning Loradin" he said scratching his head.

Luna winked as they walked by, whispering dirty words to Damion as they passed him. She giggled to herself, "Any chance of me getting you AND him in bed together?" She asked.

"I want your real name, or how does the stockade and a public hanging sound. That is your fate if you go against my orders, and I hold only title, I gave up those responsibilities long ago." His words were cold, and firm. "Now I wait for you to finish, but you will be coming along with me." Loradin didn't mind waiting, in fact he wanted to see her Tai Chi, to see how her body worked in motion.

"maybe tonight, and maybe we can get Jessica as well."

His eyes widen as he herd her words. She was bold...real bold. He never seen a dark elf that was this horny. Well...he never met a dark elf ever. Being the sly and lax Sage he his he heads over to Luna and whisper even dirtier words to her. "Don't know about him, but I can take you on" he soon responded.

Cerine stopped and turned to face Lord Malcore. "You're a pain in my ass, you know that?" She narrowed her eyes at him with an evil glare. "My name is Cerine and that's the last time I'm going to say it, so you better remember it." She put her hands on her hips and continued to glare at him, not caring what he would do, say, or think.

Luna now ignored Damion and stared at Cerine, licking her lips, "Lovely name," She commented, disengaging Captain's arm and giving him a playful punch, "Don't mind him. He's just a perverted demon born with a big ship to compensate for his small equipment." She hoped to win Cerine over by playing against Loradin some, since she obviously wasn't too fond of him.

"Small, you weren't saying that the other night. I do believe that it was... 'oh gods, oh gods, your cock is so thick and deep inside of me. how can a man like you have a cock so long and thick.' " loradin was making a sly comment on her voice as he spoke like she did during sex.

"And what are you staring at?" She asked in outrage and covered her breasts by crossing her arms, which didn't work too well. She sighed and gave up, continuing her Tai Chi. "You can look, but you cannot touch. If you dare touch me, you will be very... VERY sorry." She kicks into the air and began to practice her martial arts. She did another kick then looked at a good-looking dark elf, bursting out laughing at her comment towards Lord Malcore. "I like how you think, girl!" She continued to do her martial arts while laughing and trying not to lose her concentration.

"I'm surprised you remember a comment from so long ago. Of course, you could always understand me clearly when I gave you blowjobs, since your dick didn't take up much room." She countered with a nasty grin, giving him a light shove.

Luna mentally rubbed her hands together and cackled. Soon she would have this sexy babe eating right out of her hand! Then, eating something else out...

He had to laugh seeing what was going on there. His eyes soon wondered, wanting to know how much more he had on this ship. He streched once more before heading down to see Jessica. Once there he goes in he notice her headache. "Had a nice hangover?" he asked and chuckled.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It was brisk morning and the town hadn't even come to life yet, the sun was just breaking over the horizon, suddenly there was a sound of cloth against cloth as a younger male with alabaster skin made his way across the pier in a cocky glide. He wore fine clothing consisting mainly of a black waistcoat, an elegant cloak, satin pants, a belt of worked silver, glossy high top boots and a pinstriped fedora. The young man was tall and skinny with long brown hair and hazel eyes. He reached a gangplank stretching out onto the dock and came to an abrupt stop, a beautiful dark elf had just passed by but Tarot's eyes were fixed on the crew aboard the Fulmine. The obvious captain of the vessel appeared as if he were planning journey into town, Tarot folded his arms in front of his chest and planted his feet firmly at the edge of the wooden ramp as if cutting the crew's only path onto the dock. He had an appraising look in his eyes as he called out to the captain, his voice stunning and velvety.

"Ahoy Sir! Are you the captain of this fine vessel?"

____________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: sorry i dont know how to post the link to my character profile but its up

((Knuckle post your character as well, we need to see what you can do.))

Loradin looked over the rail, spotting where the voice had come from.

"Aye, I'll be down in a moment. Crew i think that we will be able to make our 8am departure time as planed."

Luna pushed Loradin a bit, "Go on, talk to him, interview him, if you like him, fuck him up the ass real quick them bring him on board." She said quickly, hoping maybe to have a chance to talk to Cerine alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom