Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'd be happy to Felixia." Loradin stood up and helped this vixen up and walked with her her cabin next to the others, his arm resting on her ass as he showed her, the ship as they went along. not groping but just resting. "Good night Ms. Felixia, I will see you on deck tomorrow morning." he leaned in and kissed her hand with his farewell.

She smirked kissing back in a soft caress "hmm... I do't know what should our round 3 be?" she then laid back on the bed stretching backwards.

"I have some ideas..." he said as he laid beside her. He smirked as well as he kissed her again, but this one was a bit longer. His arm draped acrossed her hip and pulled her closer to him.

Giggling uncertainly, she nodded. "Till the morning then, captain." She moved into the cabin and closed the door behind her and shuddered. "What have I gotten into?" She asked herself and shook her head, moving over to the bed and unbuckled her belt. She tossed the belt aside onto a nearby table and undid her coat, tossing it over the chair. She stood wearing her leggings and a white undershirt. She pulled off her hat and set it on the table, shaking out her teal hair. "I wonder if there is anything to do on this ship....." She laid down on the bed for a minute, thinking of what to do.

Loradin, was smiling "I'm starting to get an interesting crew, I wonder who may be coming on board next?" He was not tired, so he wondered around the ship finally coming to a stop on deck looking up at the nights sky, the stars shining.

She smiled kissing back in a lustful way her eyes shuttered closed as her body moved closer in a mocking imbrace. Jessica grinder against him in desire.

Damion felt her body grind against his. He instantly grind back. as their embrace continued. This wasn't flirting anymore. It was want, need, and a lust for one another. "Jessica..." he said as he slowly removes her shirt.

Loradin took out a pipe from his coat looking at the stars, his mind wondering, when something happened that he had not expected, nor felt for nearly five years. "Come out from your hiding, I can tell your there." Loradin drew his blade and walked to where he had felt the presence of a demon, be it full or one of his kind.

(http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&page=13)

Cerise looked around at the dark jail cell around her, then finally whipped out a bobby-pin from under her pants' zipper. It definitely was uncomfortable leaving it there, but that was the only place the guards didn't check. "This should do it," she thought to herself, looking around to make sure none of the guards were looking. She sneaked from her bed towards the entrance of her cell and started picking the lock. She bit her lower lip as she struggled with the first two tries, finding the first half of the pin to be broken, falling to the ground away from her cell. "Fuck," she cursed quietly. Cerise bent the half in her hand with her teeth and started again. "Come on you bastard," she thought to herself, then finally smiling widely as she heard the successful click, feeling the door in front of her creak open just a bit.

One of the guards with a red helmet heard and asked the other, "Hey, did you hear something?"

"Would you shut up and quit being so damn paranoid? Just go check it out yourself. I'm going to go on my break and get some grub. I'm fucking starving," the other guard said as he closed the door behind him.

As the guard rolled his eyes at his comrade, he walked over to each cell, making sure each criminal was either in his or her bed or away from the door. He finally saw the one Cerise was in and saw her right behind the cell door. "Hey, stay back. You know the rules." He kicked the door, making it whip back at him, causing him to fall back into the wall. Cerise smirked and walked over to the guard, stealing some daggers and lock-picks from his belt and pockets, along with a pouch of gold. "Nice doing business with you," she said as she strolled off to the stairs, sneaking past the lit doors and into an empty kitchen area on the first floor. She checked each window to see which one would be the best to get out of. She finally picked one out that she could see would land in a wagon of hay. She looked towards the entrance towards the jail and could see the constable walking out towards the town, while talking to a couple guards going the opposite direction towards the jail.

She frowned and quickly jumped out of the window, once she knew it was safe from their sight. The constable looked at the hay wagon, noticing something moving inside of it. "Hey, did you see that? Or is the dark messing with my head again?"

"I think you need to go home and rest, Constable," one of the guards said as he opened the door to the jail. "I will see you in the morning."

The constable walked over to the trail towards the town and then hid behind a tree, looking at the hay wagon with suspicion. Unfortunately for Cerise, she does not notice the constable behind the tree and quickly gets out of the wagon, brushing herself off and quickly walks towards the docks, hoping that she could snatch one of the ships and take it over.

"YOU! STOP!" The constable blew into his small dragon horn, causing some lights to go on in the town and in the jail. "SHE'S ESCAPED! A CRIMINAL ESCAPED!" He started chasing after her into the docking area, not being able to catch up with the increased agility Cerise has gained from being a Demon-born.

Cerise panted and ran as fast as her feet could carry her and finally arrived at one of the largest ships in the area. She hesitated for a minute and looked around, hoping her mind would make itself up and decide which ship to take over.

Loradin stepped down the boarding ramp running in to a woman, his mind screaming at him that this was the one he was looking for. he held up his Sword to this womans throat, "Hold there, or you will not live to see the rest of this night." Loradin held the blade in his hand, and reached up to see this woman's face. she was beautiful. he grabbed her weapon from her hand and held her hands behind back waiting for the men who came chasing her to arrive.

Cerise gasped in surprise, finding a blade right below her chin, poking into her neck and feeling the tip as she swallowed hard. She raised her hands and responded to him, "Hey, don't get your pants stuck in a bunch, pal. I'm just trying to find a place to hide.. I mean sleep for the night." She quickly shifted her eyes to the right, seeing a shadow grow bigger and bigger as the constable ran faster towards her and the man in front of her. "Fuck..." she said under her breath, feeling her blood boil towards the man holding her hostage in front of the constable. "He will not get away with this. After I get out of that bloody cell again, I will hunt this son of a bitch down afterwards." She glared at the man while narrowing her eyes as the constable asked him about the current situation.

She unclipped the back of her shirt in a rush removing it herself "mmm.... Damion" she said in a soft seductive voice as the the sensual embrace continued. Her sense of inhibition was long gone by now. Her large DD breasts were now out in the cold air. Nipples perked in arousal, she started to move closer to that they were touching Jessica continued to grind in thick rough strokes. Her hand travelled down south towards his belt as she started to remove it in a teasing way

The constable - "Hold it there missy, thats the third time this week that I've had to run my ass after you, your not getting away this time. wait you there, the one holding show your self."

Loradin walked out into the pier's lamplight. "What seems to be the problem with this one constable Higgins?"

Higgins - "Lord Malcore..She's wanted for the theft of two small goats, the theft of six families, and three counts destruction of government property."

"Is that all, and what is to be her sentence?"

"A 7500 gold fine or Nine years in kingdom pen."

"Or service upon my ship, Tell the judge that her sentence will be served under my command. have a good night Higgins."

" and you as well lord Malcore."

Loradin took the woman aboard the Fulmine and brought her to the galley.

He ginned as their grinds got faster and faster to the point of want to do her badly. He looks ar her amazing breasts and got hard just from the site. "You really are beautiful" he whispered sweetly in her ear. He felt her gointo to his belt to remove it and shifts a bit so she could. He lips began to journey south starting at her lips, then her neck, shoulders, and chest. His lips first kiss her right breast as his hand gently massaged her left breast. He starts to suck on it and flicking her right nipple with his tongue to add even more arousal for her.

Cerise smiled widely as she found herself on the ship, watching the constable frown as he walked away in disappointment. "Enjoy your walk constable!" She yelled after him as she stretched and walked towards the dock trying to get off of the ship. "I owe you one. I promise I will behave myself this time."

A small line of words came from Loradin, a binding spell, one that would bind this woman to him - 'Darkness of night, and sol's bright light. I hold thee to me.' his words were clear, and deep. he let his hands rest on her the spell ending with her breasts in his hands, a mild shock going through her body from his magic, and the binding, making her slightly horny.

"Don't think of leaving this ship, you'll serve your sentence the way I say you will." his blade was still on her, though he had just bound her to him, not trusting that it would fully work on a demon-blood.

Bored and not yet tired enough to fall asleep after her near death experience, she sighed and rolled out of bed. She clipped on her belt and left her sword in the room, just taking her pistol. She walked back up onto the main deck and leaned over the rail. Her expression changed from boredom to curiosity / surprise when he saw the captain and a girl on the pier. "Everything alright, sir?" She called out, hoping this entertainment would last more then a minute.

"I just couldn't sleep, captain. Who's the new chick?" She nodded toward the girl, wondering if this would deduct a percentage from her pay....

She sneered and nodded. "Only a convict, are you sure that's......wise, captain?" She jumped over the rail and landed neatly on the pier next to the two. She inspected the girl and blushed softly, she looked beautiful....

( Lol )

She nodded and bowed some. "As you wish, sir. From where I come from, criminals are hanged if they are caught..." Her eyes flashed lavender again and she detected a hint of the girl's true form. She jumped back in surprise and shook her head quickly. "Hang them...." She muttered and headed back up to the ship, still muttering to herself about her childhood.

Loradin, headed back up to the ship with this woman, hoping that she would obey the commands of the spell and not leave the ship, he couldn't get her out of his head. his mind racing.

Back on board he set the crew straight and put them all to bed.

Morning came and all was right on board, his spell holding on the demon-blood. "Welcome back to the world of the living crew" Loradin's word bright and chipper aside from the early hour.

Yawning groggily, now fully dressed again, her weapons at her side. She leaned up against the ship's rail and surveyed the crew. Quite the group, she thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom