Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her eyes stared at the captain "Well yes I would like that" she then looked over to Damion "I think he'll be right just sitting there" she sat up moving towards the end of the chair. Jessica then stood and stretched upwards before standing next to the captain "I would like to try this so called private stock..." she purrs running her hand down his shirt before walking out of the place.

Loradin put an arm around Jessica, his nimble, but strong limbs draped across her back. "Then follow me my dear." For as late as it was, he was sure peppy. he brought her back to his cabin, it was adorned with all kinds of trinkets from all over the world. be hind a painting from some far distant land was a hidden compartment. "Ah, a fantastic year." Loradin said as he was pulling a heavy drink from cabinet.

Profile: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=658267#pid658267

Pulling out her pistol and kicking open the crate she was hiding in, she sweeped out and found herself in the cargo hold. Grinning with greed, she quickly started to rifle through the crates. However, she quickly gave up in disappointment and kicked a crate with her boot. "No damn treasure...." She heard the deck creaking above her and quickly searched for a ladder up. "Ah ha!" She exclaimed and quickly monkeyed up the ladder, opening the hatch to find herself on the deck. Peering out slowly, she saw a man, probably the captain by the squareness of his shoulders, and a woman behind him. She seemed intoxicated and probably drunk off her ass, no threat. She quickly burst forward and through the door of the cabin that they entered, leveled the pistol at the man, and pulled out her cutlass, ready to smack the drunk over with if she got feisty.
"Ahoy there...." She grinned.

A sword appeared at this womans throat as the captain held the bottle of alcohol in his hand, and a sword in the other, a slight crackling coming off the metal. "Do you come for work, or for other endeavors? No matter what it is, no one is allowed on my ship without my permission. now answer me or i shall run you through, first your name, then your reason for being on my ship." he was fast, this intruder not even seeing the blade drawn, only the captain with a bottle in his hand.

Damion soon woke up he shook his head wondering what the heck happend. He looked at the blanket and pillow and sighed then chuckled. He got his stuff back to his room and carried his guns with him. Searching for Jessica, he checked all quarters until he reached the captin's quarters. "Hey Captin I--woah!" he said looking at the situation.

She looked over at the captain before walking over to him to look at the bottle when a voice from behind startled her. She turned around placing one hand on her hip in an unimpressed stare, Jessica looked at the blue haired woman "hello?" she said to her "Please don't hold knives and run with the you'll hurt yourself" she laughed.

((K as a note, only Sage-born, characters have guns, no one else, cannons are universal, but personal firearms are for sage-born only, and then its blackpowder.))

"Ahh, Damion glad to see you are awake," the captain's sword never moving nor his head as he spoke, "we see to have an intruder, but if you'd be so kind please just return to your quarters, and take Ms. Jessica back to her quarters, the drinks will have to wait."

Jessica pouted "awwwww really what a bummer" she whined before taking her leave towards her cabin in a huff. Once Jessica had managed to reach her cabin she plopped down onto her bed and stared at the ceiling

"Captin's orders he said shruggin his shouders. He soon walks out with her back to his quarters. He got his shirt back on then head to Jessica's cabin. "Yo..." he said looking at her.

He looked up at this woman after his crew had left, and lowered his sword, seeing no immediate threat from this woman. "I'm still expecting my answers miss, and don't think that I am finding comfort in this, found how fast I can draw. Now tell me what I have asked, I may have use for you, if you are willing to help me?"

She cursed and lowered her weapons, putting up her blade and holstering her sidearm. "Apparently....it appears to be enlistment, and my name is Felixia." She glared at the captain and knocked his sword away with a swipe of her hand. She straightened her cloak and closed her arms over her well-proportioned breasts.

(slow down some! its hard to keep up if everyone makes lightning-fast posts)

Sitting up abit she looked at him "I won now whats my prize big boy" she purred sitting how she would usually sit in the situation.

"Ummmmm, sure.....something light though please." She moved over to his bunk and sat down, wincing as it wasn't nearly as fluffy as what she had been sleeping in at her former home.

Damion chuckled and goes to her. He placed his lips on her neck and bit her softly. "A hickey for a hicky. That's your reward" he said chuckling. He sat beside her getting close to her. "That blue haired girl...she looks familiar" he told Jessica.

Loradin stood and grabbed a sherry from his hold and poured her a small glass. he sat back down to her, a glass for himself as well "So tell me what brings you to Gray Port?"

She took the glass from him and sipped at it, smiling at the taste. "Work...or trying to find work to be specific." She sipped again, resting against the wall. "I thought I could rob a ship...and that failed obviously...so then I guess I am now in your employ." She shrugged, she was normally simple so kept all the details out, he didn't need to know them.

She smirked then licked her lips. "I don't think of her as familiar shes a total stranger to me.." Jessica stared at his chest "so why have you go your shirt back on" the devilish grin on her face said it all.

Lorain laughed,loudly, but it didn't carry far in his cabin. he looked over at this woman, she was busty and ravishing. he wondered what she could do, knowing she was Sage-born by her firearm at her side. "So, you have come for work... we will have to think of something for you to do on this ship..." his words trailing as he leaned into her and smelled her hair, his own scent filling her nostrils.

((it may help all of us, wait like a minuet or so between posts all, just so people can catch up and follow what is going on with their characters.))

"It's a sage thing. Most sages try to get info on others, just in case" he said removed his shirt. "I have no problem revealiing my body to you" he repied with his own devilish grin. His hand soon goes to hers and rubs it softly.

Jessica smirked rubbing his hand back in a caressing manor. "Well then looks like you passed out earlier too bad the captain offered his private collection of alcomohol" her voice rang out as her green eyes looked at his.

"Well....I can be a spotter or something like that. My friends.....used to say that I had hawk eyes." She smiled and looked up at him, hr eyes flashing lavender then deepening again to a darker shade. She giggled and leaned away from his as he tried to smell her hair. "So....uhhh...what kind of ship do you run here?" She asked, more to deflect his attention away from her body.

"Yeah, I did. I have no shame admitting that I lost that round" he said. His yello eyes locked on hers. as his free hand goes to her sides and caressed it gently. "So what will round 3 be?" He said before kissing her lips softly.

"Thank you kindly." She replied and finished her glass of, setting it down on a map chart next to the bed. She stood up and tried to hide her butt from the perverted captain. "Would you mind showing me to my quarters?" She asked sheepishly and crossed her arms under her breasts, making them stand up more by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom