Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
He chuckled as this sage has only scratched the surface of this game. 'Damn she's good...' he thought and chuckled again. He twitched a tiny bit as he felt her slap his ass. "Not bad, sexy. I can see you're cracking" he saidas he massaged her breasts more and shivered at her kissing his neck. He lets his other and go to her ass, but he didn't smack it. No, he did that and he rubbed and squeezed it. If anyone was going to break, it was going to be her.

She was holding in a moan she couldn't lie it was turning her on but she was stubborn about it. Jessica bit hard onto his neck while running her hand towards his nipple pinching it and at the same time giving his ass a squeeze

He wasn't a bit shy know that felt good. 'She's waekening...now to go for the win...' he thought and played with her more. "I'll admit you are a great opponent, but I think it's time to end this" he chuckled as he softly pinched her nipple. His arm soon arched upward, causing her shirt to lift up as well, exposing her breasts to him. Of course, it was a distraction to his true flirting attack. His other hand that was on her ass moves further south under her skirt. "I hope you don't crack, I'm actually having fun" he teased as his hand soon rubbed her pussy covered by her panties softly and slowly.

Her eyes widened at the touch letting out a soft sigh and moan "fuck...you win.." she said "now off me" she removed her hands from him.

Damion just smile as he lets her go. "That was truely fun Jessica. We should do this again some time. Who knows, you might win the next round" he said. He kisses her cheek and waves at her before returning to his quarters.

"Heh bye cutie too bad the captain is going to laugh t you for not getting laid with that hickie you sport on your neck" she laughed pulling her top back down before anyone saw. She walked straight into her room. She took off her work satchel and belt along with her shoes and gloves. Jessica stared at herself in the mirror before she walked back out peaking into Damion's room "How about be go find the captain's secret stash and I bet you I can beat you in a drinking contest" she said.

Damion took off his cloak and shirt as he looked into the mirror. He notice his "reward" for winning the flirt war. 'It's a nice reward' he though and chuckled. Before he could load any bullets in his gun, he herd his door open. He smiles at jessica and nod his head. "Yes let's the alcohol in that tavern was too weak" he said and walks with her shirtless. "Though I doubt you'll win this as well" he added.

She smirked at him and punched his arm playfully "I will win this one I'm telling you right now you will be vomiting before me" she stated "NOW go find me some alcomohol boy" she smacked his ass and tapped her foot.

"Agreed" he said and squeezed her ass. "If I was a captin, I'd put it somewhere in his quarters" he said to Jessica. He was loving this now. Since this flirt war was over, he had no problem admiting that he has a hard on thanks to her.

She walked towards the captains quaters walking in quietly hoping he wasn't there. Jessica noticed the bottle of rum on the desk and she smirked "found ya..." she whispered notiicing the sleeping captain. Fingers slowly curled around the bottle trying not to make any noise. Jessica then picked it up as she tip toe'd out of the room. After she got out she walked back casually towards her room smirking at Damion as she wagged her ass walking past him into her room. "YAY got it hahah" she laughed lying back onto her bed, crossing one leg over the other.

Damion clapped as he saw her with the captins rum. He soon follows Jessica to her room. He closed and locked it as she celebrates her accomplishment. "I must say, excelent job!" he said going to her. He picks up the bottle and sees her lying down like that. "So...um ready to loose...again" he said challenging her to the drinking contest.

She sat up leaning back on the bed "give me the bottle boy and I'll show you how to drink" he purred smirking as she grabbed the bottle off him, breaking it open an drinking down half its contents.

"Heh, child's play" he smirked back. He takes the bottle back and downed the other half. "Yes, now this is stron alcohol" he said loving the taste of the rum. He felt light, but not tipsy as he looks at Jessica. "I can continue. How about you?' he asked.

She stood up and slauntered over to him in a seductive way "honey I can go all night where can we find more... there was only one in there...oh wait he might have a storage room LETS GO!" She said in a laugh before running over to the bottom of the ship.

He knew he probbly have three bottles that he could drink before he passes out, so he follows her to the bottom of the ship. As they got to the bottom he holds her in a flirtatious way. "There it is. Now we can continue" he whispered to her.

Jessica moved against him "let go inside then hey..." she smirked walking through the door. To the left were three big kegs, on the right were some seats and a light. It looked like it was a relaxing place "Oh yes thank god" she said pulling damion in and locking the door when she closed it "Now captain wont know anyone is in here haha" she said leaning down and drinking out of the tap. She stopped drinking and wiped her mouth "this stuff is so sweet and strong think you can handle it big boy?" She hummed walking over to him placing a hand on his chest.

"Too easy..." He said as he begins to drink fron the tap of another keg. "Still on my feet." He said staggering. He stubled a bit and goes to her. His eyes widen when he notice his lips were pressed against hers in a kiss.

Jessica's eyes widened alittle before she placed a hand on his chest softly running it downwards "Wait is it round two already with this flirting war Damion~" she said in a husky voice. In the drunk stages she acts more sexual then anyone hence why whenever she does drink her brothers are around.

The alcohol really took it's toll. He was still on his feet, but just by a thread. "How said anything about a flirt war?" he said as he places her back to the door. He lets her continue teasing his chest as he kissed her lips again. "Damn, you are sexy" he tells her as the alcohol and lust took over his mind.

"so are you Damion...." She purred kissing him softly nipping his bottom lip. Placing her hands lightly on his sides, she stroked upwards towards his nipples twisting them lightly before kissing down to the nape of his neck biting down in a playful manor.

He groaned more as she tortured him like that. "You are a tease" he growled in a nice way. His hand begin to rub her sides unti they got under her shit to fondle her breasts. "There so nice and soft" he said as he gropes and fondles them more.

Jessica moaned alittle before starting to play around with his belt buckle she looked up with her hooded eyes full of lust and desire in a smirking way "you are also a tease" she purred before removing herself from his grasp as she sat down on the chair one leg over the other with a big grin on her face.

He smirks as she moves away from him like that. He chuckled a bit knowing what could happen next. Before going to her he takes one more drink and downs it. A huge mistake on his part because he was about to pass out. "You win...round two..." he tells her and falls to a drunken sleep.

She looked at him and sighed "damn somebody was a bit drunk" she laughed picking him up and placing him on the other seat. She unlocked the door going over to damions room grabbing him a blanket and a pillow as well as for herself. SHe placed the pillow under his head and the blanket ontop of him she then snuggled up under her blanket reading her book.

Loradin sat up, he knew that Jessica had taken his bottle of rum. he walked the ship more. He heard sounds going from the storage room, "Damn those two, getting into the rum, before we set sail." Loradin tried the door, finding it locked, he continued around to the hatch that led to his secret entrance to the storage room, seeing Damion nearly passed out, and Jessica, still going strong.

"Hmm, I think that we should get Mr. LaRoe back to his quarters, Ms. Cinclare. Then perhaps I could treat you to the captains private stock?" Loradin's voice was startling to both of them, but hid a sly and adventurous tone towards Jessica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom