Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cerise was very confused and just looked back and forth toward Damion and Felixia. "Uh..." She backed away slowly and sneaked passed them towards the door to the rooms, hoping she wouldn't be seen.

Tarot watched the three crew members shrinking in the distance as he neared the staircase, turning he placed one foot on the first step leading downward. His first step was the only one he took slowly though as he pounded down the stairs the rest of the way as fast as his long legs would carry him. Once he was below deck he rounded a corner and hurriedly tried to locate his cabin door.

"Shit! I'm gonna at least need my knife if I'm gonna be walking around on this ship.."

Cerise chased Tarot down and screamed after him, "Hey! Get over here! I'm still not done with you yet!" She jumped the stairs landing hard on the flat surface below and rolled a couple feet into the hallway of the cabins.

As he heads down, He sees Cerise fall and roll. He couldn't help but laugh at that as he goes to her. "Are you okay?" he said helping her up. "You're not bruied are you?" he asked.

Cerise clenched her jaw and pushed him away with her elbow to his ribs. "Shove off, Damion. Both you and Tarot are in BIG trouble," she said as she tugged at his shirt by the hem of his collar, dragging him until she met with Tarot's and pulled them both into her bedroom. "I'll have you BOTH know that I will NOT take what you did to me back there very LIGHTLY!" She slammed the door behind her very hard and locked it.

(( That didn't work like I wanted it too x.x, I tried to save Cerise and she goes to bed with both of her attackers....*sigh*))

Sighing, she picked up her pistol and put her weapons into her belt. Climbing up the rigging, she sat back down into her nest and played with her hat, disappointed. Sighing, "I just tried to help...damn crew is insane..." She leaned back, and looked up into the sky, thinking about her ill luck. "I knew I should of stayed on land....."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tarot's pace gradually reduced itself to a casual stroll as he walked the narrow corridor flanked by closed wooden doors. His eyes swept the hallway from side to side and he stopped for a moment placing hand on his stubbly chin.

"Hmmm now which one was mine again?"

Just then he heard something rumbling down the stairs, turning quickly he saw Cerise sprawled on the floor and Damion reaching out to help her up. Just the shock of it sent Tarot springing back a few steps.

"Ah shit!"

The thin Galley Master gave another half turn and planted his boot flat against one of the wood cabin doors trying to get it to swing inward but the entryway didn't budge the slightest bit and instead Tarot was sent backwards into the opposite wall. He rubbed the back of his neck with a painful groan as he swiveled up to his feet. He was going to try again but he was already being pulled away by the collar of his undershirt. The next thing he knew, Tarot was standing in a locked cabin with Damion and Cerise.

"well this is quite the predicament" he said submissively as he tried to hide behind Damion
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What are you talking about?" Damion said with a smile. He walks up to her and smirks. "I'm not afraid of anything you try" he replied then kissed her lips. "Come on, do your worst!" he said.

Cerise just blinked and growled after Damion had kissed her on the lips. "How dare you..." Before she could finish, she remembered her remark to Damion about him being able to kiss her at any time. She sighed and looked over at Tarot then back to Damion. "I..." She felt very hesitant and nervous and wasn't sure if putting them both here in her bedroom to punish them was a good idea. This is what she gets for not thinking shit through beforehand. She clenched her jaw then made a run for the door, trying to unlock it, then finding the door to be jammed. She slams her fist on the door and cursed out loud, "Fuck!!" She looked towards the men over her shoulder and smiled nervously. "Uh... some help maybe?"

Crouched slightly behind Damion he could still here everything Cerise was doing and he recognized this as his chance to get away. A sly smile stretched across his face as he shot up onto his heels, coughing into his fist and raising a finger to grab the woman's attention.

"If I may?"

He giggled nervously and shuffled over towards Cerise. Stopping in front of the door Tarot paused to study the entryway a bit. His face suddenly lit up with excitement and he turned towards the navigator.

"Still got that Card I gave you?"

Cerise turned around and blinked at him, very confused at first then widened her eyes with a smile. "Oh my god, I almost forgot!" She unzipped her pants and quickly grabbed the card from underneath and gave it to him. "Hurry up and open the door. I need some fresh air before I suffocate!" she said as she put her hand through her sea-green hair and watched Tarot intently.

Tarot rubbed his hands together like he was getting ready to work some magic. He smiled and accepted the card with one hand, his eyes scanned the card as he rolled it between his fingers to see both the front and back.

"You've managed to keep it in good shape... I'm touched really" He said almost sarcastically

The galley master let out a soft laugh and with one quick swipe he rode the flat edge of the card through the crack in the door and knocked back the lock causing it to pop open. Tarot whistled a tune as he strolled on through the doorway. Once he made it to the other side he paused then shut the door locking the other two inside.

"Ha! Have fun in there!" He yelled through the door

"Damion smiled when he saw the door unlock. But then sighed seeing that he was locked in with Cerise. "The bastard....that trick playing bastard." Was all Damion could say. He took another step back hoping that her wrath wouldn't fall upon him.

Cerise pounded on the door and cursed at Tarot. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" She started to kick down the door, then turned around to face Damion. "Get over here you idiot and get us out of here!" She said as she pulled him by the collar and pushed him towards the door.

"Ow...." he said as he was slammed into the doo. He slaps her hand away and sighs one more time. "Cerise, calm down. You should've asked me first." Damion moved her out of the way as he loads a green color bullet. "Uhh...to think I'm waisting a good bullet." he mumbled to himself and aims. He fires the bullet to the lock. It soon melts into an acid causing the lock to rst and break. Damion then pushes the door open and were both free.

Tarot enjoyed a quick laugh then leaned in card-in-hand ready to open the door when it suddenly opened from the other side. The galley master hopped back nearly fumbling the jack of hearts. The woman on the other side of the threshold looked just as pissed as ever and Tarot immediately waved his hands while drawing up one knee as he found himself backing into the wall behind him.

"W-wait! I was going to let you right back out I swear!" the man pleaded

((Hello crew, I'm back...so to speak, but i will need to read up on everything before I post anything else, hope that you all have been having fun... but soon the real story will begin...MUHAHAHAHAHA... still I will post back as soon as i read the last, 12 pages since my absense. good hunting i will post something no later than Tuesday.

*edit k so i just realized not much has been written back in the last week or so... but story line will be up still no later than Tuesday, polishing it off... oh and SKYPE RP people, i know your reading this story line will start soon, I promise.))

Fulmine veered south by south-east as the plains died away and the desert of Ohm Na grew ever close. The breeze from the oceans air grew quieter and the air dryer as the water that fell soon turned to dust as the heat from the desert flowed in.

"Welcome to Ohm Na, Crew. It is said in old text that man once could not pass through this place with out hope, let us have hope that we to can make it through this desert alive."

((P.S. Lust will be out for a while, personal stuff. this is the basics for the continuation, i'll post more when i can... but prepare fora battle scene next time I post.))

Sleeping up high in her nest, she started to wake up when the heat began to make her sweat freely. 'What the hell....?" She woke up groggily and quickly stripped out of her jacket. They had arrived in a desert, that much was certain. Shielding her eyes from the sun's glare, she looked out over the endless dunes and groaned. Settling her hat over her head and trying to to get comfortable, she continued her watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom