Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica let out a gasp as the warm mouth sucked her breast. Her hands went up his shirt caressing his lower regions.

He looses his belt and pants for her as he continued. "Hmmm, I better examine your right breast as well" he smirk and starts licking her right nipple.

She fiddles around with the zipper of his pants before getting them undone to notice the bulge the made itself apparent through the boxers "ooo...your a big boy aren't you" she purred leaning down and biting the top of his ear softly.

"It is thanks to you" He said as he kissed her once more. he He takes her hand and lets slip inside his boxers. "It loves the way you touch it" he whispers and kisses her neck.

Jessica's neck tilted to the side for more access as she stroked up and down his length in a teasing fashion.

"Now with those two cured, I must check one more place" he said to her. He whispered and nibbled on her ear. His hands goes lower to remove her skirt. he soon begins to rub her most sensative spot slowly.

"Jessica...." he moaned out a bit. He soon pulled down his boxers for her as his hand begins to enter her panties to really feel her.

Smiking at him her green eyes filled with lust she pulled them both onto the engine floor fast. She was on the ground staring up at damion. Jessica then gripped his member softly giving it a rough jerk.

"I love a wild woman" he smirked s he was on top of her. His yellow eyes locks with hers into a passionate kiss. He removed her panties and thrust a finger inside her. He groned a bit as she jerked his member more.

"I loooove my wild men..." she purred giving a grind against his finger. She was craving him and his touch nipping at his neckline, roughly leaving her mark there. Jessica's breast bounced up and down at her movements against him.

He groaned as her lustful lips attacked her neck. "I want you now..." he said and sucked on her breasts. He soon removed his finger inside her and her hand on his member. His begins rubing it inside her folds befor pressing it in forward. "Mmm, you feel tight in there" he said and thrust it a bit further in her.

Loradin remembered his bottle of rum just before he arrived at the command deck, and walked all the way back to the engine room, hearing the sounds from inside and finding the door he locked, he turned left and went through the back door, that was located behind the core, and sealed tightly against the wall. he took of his coat and stood above his two crewman, his toned abs showing through his tight shirt. he stood there looking over them.

"Hmmm, couldn't wait for tonight, could we?"

The moan was loud, echoing through the engine room she noticed the Captain standing there "oh my...oh god..." she panicked before she moaned again her eyes lidded and her head thrown back. Jessica's eyes stared now at the captain in lust "wanna join" she panted out with a huff.

He moaned as he finally thrust all the way in. "Sorry Captin...but we couldn't wait" he moaned and he thrust in and out of her more and more. He soon nod his head wanting to share her with him.

With out being asked, the simple act of her want let Loradin know to join, his cock hard as a brick in his pants. he slowly took off his shirt his six pack of abs showing on his hairless chest. his belt came off and his pants fell to the floor from the lack of support. both saw that he did not have any kind of underwear on, but still his long 10" dick stood proud for both of them to see. he walked over to a lever and pulled it revealing a large bed.

"The grounds a bit cold for what I have planned for all of us." his eyes began to glow a bit from his power.

The eyes diverted to the bed as she looked at loradin's very big cock "mmm... " jezssica purred licking her lips before wriggiling out from underneath him, pulling herself away from his member. She stood up her hair astray as she walked over to the captain smirking.

Jessica wrapped her small arms around his neck kissing him seductively licking his lips as well as nipping at them. "What do you have planned today hmm?" she whispered into his ear.

Damion goes to her from behind and massages her breasts. "You you know what will happen now" he whisperd to her as he grinds her from behind.

The pain made her scream out as she notices Damion's hands on her breast she massaged his cock roughly in long strokes "no what will happen?" she asked in curiousness she was panting a lot too.

"You'll have the pleasures of two men instead of one" he said kissing her neck. He removes her hand and grinds more and more until he thrust a bit in her ass.

Loradin saw her face, and leaned his head down, bringing her face to his and gave her a deep wet kiss, his tongue drifting into her mouth, all the while his hips began to buck into her pussy hard.

The movements were sending her insane. She moved against them both in a timed rhythm before kissing Loradin back fiercely fighting with her tongue for dominance of the kiss. Jessica moan loudly again in pleasure for her first time it was a happy time.

Damion was loving this now. With his big cock deep in her ass, he starts to thrust more and more. He massaged her breasts faster, nearly squeezing them as He suck on her neck.

Loradin's tongue took control of her own, and his hot body kept fucking her faster and harder, his cock speeding like a bolt of lightning. soon they all found them selves on the bed, Loradin on top with Damion fucking Jessica's ass on the bottom. in this position Loradin's body got in a better position, and started hitting Jessica's pussy harder, faster, and deeper than anything she had ever felt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom