Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loradin had left the controls to go and look for Cerine, but instead saw Tarot walking to the galley, he smiled at him thinking they were all young, but eager. he turned the corner to the right to check out the engine room, Jessica had sent an invitation, and he sought to accept it.

Jessica grabbed the bottle, lifting up her goggles so they rested on the top of her head "hell yes thanks" she said taking a swig from the bottle "why its yummy rum thank you damion" she smiled at him before eying over the control panel making sure everything is alright.

"No problem. No one lost a limb yet so I might as well relax with my lovely rival" he chuckled before taking a drink himself. He eyes the controll pannel as well before he eyes her figure. "I'll make sure not to pass out again" he joked and laughs.

She placed her bottle down next to her tools "everything is looking good so far my captain" she said eying both him and damion down. The alcohol from the night before was still in her system. Jessica took another swig before offering the captain the bottle "want some? its pretty good if I must say so myself"

"Relax Captin, it won't happen. Have a drink with us" Damion offered and hands him a fresh bottle of rum.

"Sure, lets hope that your not to drunk for drinks tonight, My offer still stands to have some of my Private stock." Loradin took the bottle from Jessica and drank almost 4 shots worth before handing it back to her. giving it up with glee, barely hit by alcohol at all due to his blood.

"I wouldn't worry. I am the crews doctor after all." I said. he simply goed into his pocked and grabeed a his own medical bottle. Inside were mini capsules with a white substance. He takes one and starts to drink again. "I garuntee i won't pass out" he said with confidence.

She laughed at the captain "Captain I drink like a sailor I don't vomit or pass out... though it does feel good to be around and drink with two very handsome men" she purred drinking more to herself before fiddling with the controls to turn the ship in the right direction.

"Thats good to hear, but i was referring to Jessica, Damion."

Fulmine had set out nicely, and the winds in their favor as she rose to her cruising altitude of 1 mile. The sky was clear, not to cold, since it was summer and the lands that they flew over were tropical. Loradin enjoyed having such a good crew, and soon it was almost lunch, the ships internal clock chiming in that it was now 1130 in the morning.

"I wouldn't worry about her Loradin, trust me." he said remembering their drinking contest. He focused on the screan seeing that the ship was on th move.As he does that, he got alitte closer to Jessica.

While drinking away she noticed the bottle was almost empty "aww damn it almost gone" Jessica's face sported a pout as she looked at them both "my alcomohol is almost gone" she repeat to them while biting her lip.

He raised a brow before handing her another full bottle. "That's why I got more" he chuckled seeing only two full bottles of alcohol left.

Jessica giggled before drinking half the contents "more alcohol thanks damion" she leaned up and placed a a sweet kiss on his cheek in thank you.

"No problem" he smiled returning the kiss. "He puts his empty bottle beside her. and drinks anothe full bottle. Thanks to the medicine in the capsule, we wasn't remotely drunk yet.

Jessica drinks some more before leaning back into her chair with bottle in lap "so boys.. what is the plans for tonight?" her voice purred as her green eyes watched them both.

"I'd second that" Damion said looking up and down her body. "I'd bet Luna would do just about anyone" he laughs.

Standing up from her chair still looking at the men "well the how about you damion and me travel off a tad bit later.." Jessica's voice sounding seductive as she ran her index fingers up both their chests.

Loradin smiled and took hold of her and brought her in and kissed her softly but with passion. "Sounds good to me, see you both later, Must attend to my duties as captain."

He wave at the captin before giving her a kiss of his own. "You still got me Jessica" he said with a smile.

As the captain walked off she stared "what... what... have I just done..." she said laughing at herself before turning around and planting a kiss upon Damion's lips "hey there.." she purred into his ear.

"Why hello...sweetie" he said and kissed her again. He closes and lock the engine room door before holding her tightly.

She pushed him into her chair straddling him to it "well well well... I have a cut on my left breast... do you believe you can heal me" she growled playfully it was like a game to her.

"Mmm, I beeter check on that" he chucled. He removes her shirt as touched her left breast. he slowly massages it and smirks at her. "I see no problem...so for" he said before he starts to kiss and suck on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom