Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hope of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benen Eachann

Supernova
This is the introduction and start of my New RP Hope of Discovery I am willing to host a crew of no more than eight people.

Please Post characters where they need to be, but link them in your first post.

Character restrictions:
Race - Human, Sage-born, Demon-Blood* and Elf
Abilities - Any elemental Mage powers (this includes light and dark), Healing powers, and Martial Abilities - I.e. Swords, Shields, Bow & Arrows, Staves etc.

No-Nos - Summoning, Necromancy, Demonic powers**

*Demon-Blood - the Lost children of Demonic rape, they have few demonic powers (limited to two, and not that powerful), found and raised by Humans, Sage-born, or Elves. main Characteristic of a Demon-Blood Character is a colored circle around the iris in the eyes.
**Demon-blood Exception

Setting is Fantasy with a twist of Minor Steampunk.

Intro to the world of Clasim

The world is left in the Wake of the great Demonic Siege, the era of Mystical powers and the World of Fey is coming to an End and the wake of man encroaches upon this now steadily opening Void. The Demons attack has left the world asunder and planar rifts frequently open with out warning and the high seas tremble at its quaking maw as it draws what ever is before it into the blackness.

The Tavern you find yourself at is the Lucian Squall just of the coast of the Isle Tonitrua in the middle of the Forbian Sea. the crowd is rowdy this eve as the bard sings a jaunty tune that most of the locals sing in tune with, knowing the words by heart; the bartender and scruff man by the name of Frank sits behind the counter idly polishing a Mug, and in the far corner sits a man Known by the locals as the Malcore.

Aside from his choice of location, far from the rest of the crowd, he seems like any other patron of the tavern, except for his clothing. Donned with the whites of a naval captain and a exotic looking sword hung on his belt. His hair streaked white by the sea spray and a dark Mahogany, yet his eyes seem to be his most striking feature are his eyes a Slate gray iris surrounded by a thin circle of Gold.

My Character is here - http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=652572#pid652572

Crew

Captain - Loradin
First Mate - Luna
Navigator - Cerine
Engineer - Jessica
Spotter - Felixia
Medic - Damion
Galley master - Tarot
Master of Arms - open

one more spot left. we need a master of arms

Here is the character: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=657215#pid657215

The boots clinked as the golden curls blew around in the wind. A shiver down the back, teeth chattered. The green eyes looked over at the taverns doors, praying that the man she was searching for was inside. The Isle of tonitrua was in its winter stage and considering the lady was wearing not much on her somewhat light skin she was turning into a blue smurf. It was not her fault but that of her brothers, her brother Damien decided in one of his brain-dead ideas to use her only cloak as the test dummy and guess what it had blown to smithereens.

Using one of her hands she shakily opened up the tavern door. She had no choice but to see this man today. Jessica Von Cinclare lived in a poor mans home though besides it being a poor mans house, she had the nicest kid brothers and father. Jessica liked to think that after one job her life would be fixed but someone has to put bread on the table.

"Fucking dammit its freezing in here too" her soft voice rang out. Her eyes scanned around for the demon-blooded Navy Captain that she was supposedly to be meeting. The only thing she knew was he was taller then everyone who would be in the tavern tonight.

Loradin watched as a woman, cursorily dress walked into the Tavern, He knew from her attire that she was perfect for his boat but did not want to make himself know. every person here knew of him and where he usually sat, and any would tell her what she asked, in their drunken stupor. Loradin resign himself to wait for her to come to him.

"You like that?" Luna asked, pumping her fist up and down. The young man on her lap shudded and nodded,
"Y-Yeah..." She licked and suckled his neck as she continued a vigorous handjob for the sixteen year old little red-headed human on her lap. He groaned and she grinned devilishly as his body was raked with orgasm. He panted, falling off of her and onto his side on the bed. Luneandra licked him off her fingers, smacking her lips, "Catch you later, big boy." She said with a wink, stepping out of the room and sauntering downstairs. The Tavern was bustling and Luna wondered if she could find a nice big blue collar man to fill her up until she spotted one hot (In terms of attractiveness, in actuality she looked cold, and this was confirmed by her comment that Luna's careful ears picked up) and young human. Scanty clothes and winter blonde hair. Locked on target, Luna approached the woman with a devious smile, an arm sliding around Jessica's shoulder. Luna wasn't one for personal space, and for those who did, she loved invading it, "Hey there, gorgeous," The Elf said, quick to get her intentions across, "Looking for something to warm you up."

She jumped and squeaked immediately going to reach for the screwdriver in her side pouch "No thank you elf I can smell the other men on you" she growled to her. Jessica walked forward then noticed the slate Grey eyes staring at her. Her boots moved towards the person in a calm trot.

Taking the seat across from the man, crossing her legs and looking straight at him she spoke in a bored voice "I'm guessing you are the navy commander who was looking for the mechanic... Jessica Von Cinclare at your service." she placed her hand out to offer a friendly handshake. Still looking over at the elf just standing there looking for the men and women.

Luna pouted and sniffed her hand, suspiciously eyeing side to side and giving it another quick lick. She stepped toward her as she sat, not to fast so she wouldn't jump up or do anything again. Hopefully. She listened in on the conversation, a smile on her face. She knows adventure when she sees it.

Loradin smiled as the woman, came close. his voice was deep and strong, "The pleasure is all mine Ms. Cinclare, the name is Loradin, Loradin Malcore. Welcome to my crew, I can see that you've already met my first Mate Ms. Luna. you will find that my ship is home to many people that have come from all walks of life and all have seen differences in the world. none the less, please enjoy yourself, but please make sure you are on board by no later than 830 am. thank you Ms. Cinclare, you may place your effect on the ship if you wish, pier 9 , The Fulmine."

He was handsome, but to the point. "Now Luna you know better than to go and have fun when we are on official business. you'll have to take the lashings of the captain tonight. 9:30 my quarters." Loradin was smirking as he said that, he knew she would seduce him, and they would both feel good.

Luna had put her hands on Jessica's shoulders and slid them down her arms as she lowered her self onto the girl as Loradin spoke to her. She was forced to look up when addressed, looking at him with her boobs resting on Jessica's head, "Sir Yessir." She said, stretching out in a sultry voice, purring.

"I'll probably be a tad bit late as I do have to say farewell to my family but I will see you tomorrow.. back out in the cold for me see you later.." Jessica said. Her voice was sweet she tried to hide it with a more manlier tone but it still came out honey-like. She stood up slowly walking away from the table and towards the cavern doors, preparing for the cold dastardly weather that awaited her.

Luna pouted, watching the delicious woman walk away, "Fine." She said, leaving the tavern as well and heading to the docks.

Damion entered the tavern like a quiet wind. He has just finished his service of healing his patiant. With a bag of gold in hand, he heads to the barkeep and ordered the strongest drink they had. He was disapointed that it wasn't stron enough for him, but it'll had to do. He soon overherd the conversation about setting sail. This could be his chance that he was looking for and escape. Once the girls left her heads over to him. "I herd you were planing to setting out soon. I would like to join you if that's okay" he said to him.

(Bio: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=10755&pid=657630#pid657630 )

"LaRoe, Damion LaRoe" he answered and shook his hand. "Here, a gift for a new friendship" he said as he order him a drink.

Damion finished his drink as he looks at him. "I can offer two things. One: I am a sage that can heal people with any illness. And two..." he looks at the empty bottle and flips it into the air. He quickly got one of his guns out and fires a shot. The bullet cleanly entered the opeing of the bottle and exits out of it as it spins in the air. Damion catches it and showed him. "I'm also an expert sharpshooter" he replied.

Luna was just outside the pier, she had found a big Elf sailor and was making out with him just outside the entrance of the ship. The sailor was very handsy, which made her giggle.

She turned her body sideways with a hand on her side looking back at the captain and new recruit in a thinking glance before walking back to them "Excuse me again but I would like to take a look at all the mechanical things to do with your ship tonight so that way we can set sail straight away captain..." Jessicas voice rang out. Her green eyes stared straight into the captains in a hope that he would allow her access. You could tell she was almost happy to help such a cute captain with his ship.

He shook his hand once more before standing up and heading to the the pier. He saw the ship and smiled knowing he was close to truely setting out. He soon herd moans near here and notice a dark elf going at it a sailor. "The first mate? No wonder..." Damion thought.

Luna broke off with the man and sent him away. He thanked her politely and walked off whistling. She turned to face Damion, then smiled, "Hello there, big boy." She said to him, "What brings you to the docks?" She sauntered over to him and examined him closely.

"She is yours to take care of Ms. Cinclare, she breaks you broke her." Loradin called as he made his way back to his boat, it was a sturdy craft a bit of an older model, but it was the finest vessel in all the world to him.

The Fulmine mored at pier 9, but unlike all the other ships, there the Fulmine was a class 8 Steamfitter, mounted with a elemental drive for faster, stealth missions. the structural design on her was classified having been developed by Loradin himself , the Fulmine was his baby, and he would be her only captain she ever knew. but his ship made possible the schematics for all other Steamfitters in the world. the core drive of the Fulmine was kept secret to all but the minister and Loradin, its secret never to be told or revealed.

"Ms. Luna, it is almost half past nine, where should you be at this time, aside from necking with all the deck hands in the general area?"

"Hello yourself" he said and caressed her cheek. "I'm Damion, I'll be helping abord this ship. Loradin sent me to see where you are." he said to Luna.

Luna playfully bit at his fingers, "Well I'm right here, aren't you glad you saw me?" She adressed the Captain, "Yessir." She answered, walking up the boat, giving a seductive backward glance and wave to Damion, "Catch you later, Damion."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom