Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where's my money? (SHARPii & DetailedRuss)

Astrid sat on the bed, just staring at the soft toys all over her bed. Swallowing hard, she remained sitting and staring for a long while until the heat started to take a toll. Beads of sweat formed and it became unsettling. Standing, she tried to walk around to maybe form some kind of air circulation so maybe it wouldn't be so hot but it was so no avail.

Leaning on the wall, she closed her eyes and let out a heavy sigh, running her hand through her hair that had some moistness to it because of the sweat. "Why is it so hot?" She groaned and tugged at her shirt, hitting her head hard against the wall. That did nothing but make her head annoyed with a slight pain.

Hating the heat so much, she started to take her clothes off. At least she had nice undergarments and there was no one else in the room. Puling her shirt off, she looked around, finding no windows. Going to the door, she tried to open it but it seemed locked. Hitting the door, she threw her shirt on the ground and undid her shorts and pushed them off. All she was wearing was her black bra and matching panties. Tying her hair up in a messy bun, she ushed all the toys off the bed and lay on it. "Someone...help me."

A flap opened at the bottom of the door that she hadn't noticed before.

In was pushed a brown wooden tray rather hastily before the flap was closed again and bolted shut before Astrid could get up at have a look. The tray consisted of several items. A jug of iced water was sure to get Astrid's attention first - it was incredibly hot of course. Next to that was a brown paper Wendy's bag; its contents unknown until Astrid got up and opened it up to have a look and beside that was a note written in smart handwriting. When Astrid would get up it would read:

"You're safe. We rescued you before he had a chance to do anything bad. We can't get in touch with your father yet but you're safest here. If there's anything you need please write on the back of this note. Yours, Mr Q.
PS, The heating's broken, sorry about that :("

He looked on through the webcam hidden in the corner of the room. She was the epitome of beauty with curves in all the right places. In his heart he rescued her, and he hoped she'd see the truth in his eyes when he decided it was the right time to unlock the door.

Astrid heard something, looking back towards the door. Sitting up, she got off the bed and walked towards it before crouching down and seeing something being pushed in. Biting her lower lip, she saw the icy glass of water and swallowed hard. Hesitantly, she took it and brought it up to her lips. She was worried that something may be in it but she needed water. It was so hot. Beginning to drink, she downed the entire thing, feeing so amazing as the cold water flowed through her system. It was a beautiful feeling after feeling too hot.

Putting the glass down, she saw the brown bag with a proud Wendy's logo on it. The oddest and most random thing in the world. Taking the note, she read it and then took the pen with it and wrote on the back of it in big large letters:

'LET ME OUT!'

Putting the note down and pen, she stood up and looked down at the bag. Stomping on it and crushing all the food, she walked away from it and lay back down on the bed, resting her head on the pillow. She inherited her father's temper. The fact that she was 'rescued' was such a lame and bad excuse. She didn't buy it and she knew that creepy guy was behind it all. Getting off the bed again, she pushed the tray away and felt around the door for the little flap. No suck luck. It was like it appeared once and disappeared. Screaming, she started banging and hitting on the door. "Let me out!"

He watched her scream and shout and bang against the wall. She wasn't going to understand but in time she would.

He undid his top button and took a gulp of ice cold water himself. He looked around for his pen and pad of paper and was about to write another note for the young girl as he watched her throw herself around the room uncontrollably. It made him sad to watch her unhappy like this but the whole situation was for the best. Her youthful body was something to behold and at times he couldn't take his eyes off the screen and watch her thrash around in her underwear. It was getting late and he was starting to tire. He wrote another note and walked to the room to slide it under the door

"I wish I could. I'm really sorry. Anything else you want I will get it but you are safe. I promise."

As she calmed down, she heard the scuffle of another note being slid threw and she went to it. Falling to her knees, she read it over and then ripped it up into pieces, letting the little pieces fly around her as her hands covered her face. She hunched over on her knees, wrapping her arms in front of her knees, she rest her head on her knees and started crying. Astrid didn't cry loud. All that could really be heard was some shuffled breathing and her body shaking from crying. It'd be a long night.

She didn't even get to get her tickets...

Back
Top Bottom