Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

But if we stay.

xlilxmissx

Planetoid
We could set the world on fire, darling.

They walked into my apartment, a miserable pair. She's crying; he's desperate to make it all better. He walks into the bedroom at the invitation of a friend. She stands motionless, staring at the closed door. I call to her. Once. Twice. She finally turns to me and says, "I'm going outside. Here's Jacob's phone."

So much for a nice Sunday dinner.

Well, the point of a journal (for me?) is hardly to make sense for the rest of the world. Are the rules here different? In fact, I should look that up myself, shouldn't I? Give me a few minutes.

Edit: Hmm, keep a journal.. RP journal.. let members know what's going on with their lives.. I'm not sure if that entry was within scope, but I will count it as illegal iffy, and try not to write something so vague in the future, yes?

So I fell upon this idea that the success of my everything depends heavily on how well I can pretend that it is just play.

Pretense is a powerful thing. It can be your friend if you could only stop judging it in such a harsh manner. It can get you through the worst of days. It can propel you to victory against realistically impossible odds. Fake it till you make it, darling.

It is going to be okay.

Oh god, I'm addicted. And here I am again, scratching at my arm, starving for a damned fix. I miss you; I love you.

Back
Top Bottom