Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub looking for Fandom rps! (FxF only please.) Updated 8/19/11 Now with group RPs added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sesshi

The wolf who serves
I'm back guys and I'm sorry for being away for so long. Been away for personal reason and alas I have now returned once again! Anyways, I'm back and ready for rping now guys. ^^;;

This is my fandom request thread, yes I changed the title due to everyone thinking I was strictly looking for WoW rps, yes I'm looking for WoW rps, but I'm also looking for other fandom rps as well. So don't be afraid to look at my post here and if you're not into WoW you can always skim past it and look at my other options, sound fair? :"3

I'm looking for someone who plays WoW to do a rp with me. I don't care what kind of rp it is just as long as it's yuri. I am a Lesbian, thus I only do rps with female characters. I only want female Blood Elves, Night Elves, Draenei, or Worgen used please. Or if you wish to play as a female Human that works too, I just don't play as Humans. Lol.

I am looking for rp partners who'll be there for long term. If you are going to be away for some time please let me know! It is rude to abandon an rp you start with me without saying a word to me. I can understand some of you have work, go to school, or whatever. But show some respect and let me know if you're not going to reply to our rp any time soon! I hate starting rps then have my rp partner just up and abandon it when I'm really starting to get into it! ;>>

Also, I've noticed a lot of my rps have died after they got to page five, which REALLY saddens me cause I got no word from the people I was rping with that they were going to be away, they just left and the rps are more than likely never going to ever get completed. If you wish to back out on a rp PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEFORE YOU JUST DROP IT! I'm so sick and tired of putting my hard efforts into making a rp go farther and then people just abandoning it! It irritates the hell out of me and makes me not want to rp with others. I love rping and if this shit continues I might just go on hiatus and go away from here for a bit till I'm really needed for rps. =S

I must also add this seeing as people keep wanting me to rp in PMs... I ONLY rp in THREADS! I do NOT rp in pms or outside BM, example: E-mail or Messenger. Asking me to do a rp in pms or just starting the rp in pms is likely to KILL the mood I have for the rp. It also kills the mood if you only give me two sentences. ;>> So PLEASE respect that I only do rps in THREADS! And if you ask me to dp pm rps with you or start one with me, it will mean that you FAILED to read this and that is dis-respective! D<

I play as a huntres as my main class and my favorite class too. Nelf or Belf is what I prefer. Druids are great too, I'd be willing to rp as one as well. ^^

Also, I prefer to rp in forums please. No pms or ims.

I have found the e-mail used for my old RH and I have added my new character to it. What I like and dislike are all in my RH read it and you will know what I will and will not to.

I am also looking for some other rps to do as well. But please be litterate I don't want to rp with someone who cannot fucking spell right or use proper grammar. Dx Anyways here's a list of what I'm looking for:

*= Craving
**= Craving more
***= Really want this one!

Pairings I'm looking for:

ElfxElf**
WolfessxWolfess**
ElfxWolfess***
WolfessxElf***
Night Elf huntressxNight Elf druid***
Elf huntressxWolfess***
ElfxTentacle monster***
Elf magexWarlock**
Elf WarlockxHuman**
Elf huntressxWolfess***
Ancient VampirexHuman
FoxwolfxWolf/fox**
ElfxWorgen***
DemonxDemon*
SuccubusxSuccubus***
VampirexSuccubus**
SlavexMistress ***

Things I like:

Furries [No uber large animal please. Like horses, elephants, giraffes, ect. Stick to smaller to medium animals like wolves, foxes, cats, ect...]
Incest
Vampires
Elves
Werewolves
Anthro's [Preferred half wolves/cats/foxes/dragons/ect...]
Demons
Succubuses
Tentacles
Torture
Humiliation
Being broken
Transformations
Lactation
Futas

When it comes to anime series or video games I will play the role of a human, but that's only if there are no monsters in it to play.

Anime series I'd like to do rps to:

Strawberry Panic!
Kannazuki no Miko
KashiMashi
D. Gray-Man
Rosario+Vampire
Fate/Stay Night
Kiddy Grade
Inuyasha
Princess Nine [Looking for a Ryo and Izumi paring. Izumi's more dom and I think it'd make a great rp based for those two. ^^;;]
Fruits Basket
Fushigi Yuugi
Naruto
Angel Beats! [Yurippe x Kanade or Iwasawa x Yui]
Sekirei
Blood+ [Diva x Saya]
Shakugan no Shana
Record of Lodoss War [Deedlit x Pirotess]
Pokemon [Prefer OCs here please.]
.Hack//Sign [Subaru x Mimiru or Tsukasa x Subaru (If you know the series you know that Tsukasa is in fact a girl. ;"P)]
Claymore
Black Blood Brothers [OC x Cassa]
Ninja Scroll [OC x OC]

Video Games:

Fatal Frame [Can mix the female pairings up, but keep Mio and Mayu together please! D=]
Final Fantasy [Can mix up the female parings and we can even add how they met into the rp.]
Legend of Zelda [Zelda x Midna]
Legend of the Dragoon
World of Warcraft [Sylvanas x Jaina or Sylvanas x Tyrande or Sylvanas x OC, or anything else OC wise.]

I have a few ideas for plots right now so I'll go ahead and put down what I have in my mind already. Oh and I am sub most of the time, not very good at being Dom. =\

These are my 1x1 plot ideas:

Night Elf huntressxNight Elf Druid

It was a normal hunting night for Himeko, she had her trusty wolves with her and all was going well. The twins, Dameon and Haji howled loudly at the moon, 'Silly canines' she thought as she restringed her bow to make sure the string wouldn't snap on her. After her bow was fixed up she hushed her wolves and stealthed into the trees to hide herself from the beast she was hunting. Little did she know the cat she was hunting was a Druid. Just then the cat prowled past the tree she was in, 'At last you show up!' She thought as she went to get her traps ready the beast looked up into the tree she was in and... Smirked? She didn't know if she was seeing things or not but the beast knew what she had in store for the huntress...

FoxwolfxWolf/fox/big cat (your choice)

It was morning when Susumi woke up. Stretching out and yawning loudly, she looked outside to see it was sunny out but the air felt damp. Sighing she thought to herself 'damnit why'd it have to choose today to be a bad day? I need more food before the storm settles in...' So shaking herself awake more she went outside into the chilly morning. Sniffing the air she could smell that the storm was still quiet a ways off so she had time to hunt for her meal and possibly being back some back up water. Unaware of the gleaming eyes that was way hint her intently, she went ahead and left her home in search for food...

ElfxMad scientist

Her head was throbbing and her arms stung. She was slowly waking up when she realized she was tied up. "What the hell?!" Her eyes were wide awake at this point now and she was furious. She could see a woman in the back just smiling at her. She glared in a defiant way and began to try to escape from her bindings. "Now now dear. It is useless to try to escape now. You're my new little experiment now, and trust me, we're going to have so much fun with your little body..." [I'm REALLY craving this one!]

PetxMistress

Bought from the black market she was being carried by many people since her cage was very heavy. She was a rare high elven princess and she had been stuck in this cage for over a week. Over a weeks worth of people bidding on her... A woman had finally won the bid and she was to be taken home to her now. She growled and hissed as the covers around her cage kept her sealed off from anyone being able to look inside. Her long ears had piercings on them, tiny little hoops at their tips. She had long black hair and glowing blue eyes, her eyes is what gave her away as being a high elf and what made these insane people capture her. With her being a princess she was also defiant to anyone that wasn't on her side. She wouldn't submit to just anyone, let alone the one who bought her... [REALLY craving this one right now as well. Would love to do this one! Hope someone can be dom enough to wanna break my character in fully. ;"3]

Sylvanas Windrunner x Jaina Proudmoore

Sylvanas sighed as she began to pace back and forth in her throne room. She was bored and with being in the 'dog house' with Garrosh she really couldn't do much of anything given her position at the time. "God damn that orcish fool for keeping me under his wraps! I, the Banshee Queen cannot stand much longer of this!" She screamed as she clutched the necklace she wore, it had belonged to her sister Alleria. She needed someone, but not just anyone, she needed Jaina, the only one she could ever see herself with. Jaina and her had been together before, it was in secret of course, but she needed her now more than anything...

Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterflies
[Note: This is based off the Xbox version where when you beat Nightmare Mode you unlock the "Happy ending" where Mio and Mayu escape the village safely, unlike the normal ending.]

They had finally escaped the terrifying Lost Village, they didn't know how long they had been trapped, but they were finally free. Sitting on the bench they had started before their journey had taken place, Mio turned to Mayu and smiled softly. "At least we're free Mayu. I kept my promise to you... Together forever..." She said softly as she took her sisters hand in hers. They sat there for a bit before they got up and took one last look at the forest that was going to be gone soon. "Come Mayu... Lets leave now." She said as she looked back to her sister. "Is your leg okay?" She asked as she looked at her sister with concern on her face. "I'll be fine Mio. Lets just go home now." Mayu replied as they then headed back home to their home that they hadn't seen in so long...

Blood Elf huntress x Night Elf or Draenei [your choice of class on either one you chose] or Succubus [This is a pet/mistress type rp by the way.]

It had been a long day, too long. Himeko yawned and stretched out as she looked over to her cat Tosho and smiled. "Come here boy, we'll be finding a place to stay soon enough." She said softly to her pet as she reached her hand out to pet Tosho. As she petted Tosho she heard movement in the bushes, not really paying attention to it. Yawning she got up and headed towards the river that was nearby and began removing her cloths as she got into the water. But someone or something was watching her, waiting to make their move... [REALLY craving this one! o:]

The Blood Elf slave

Himeko had be drug from her home in Silvermoon City by demons of Lord Illidan. She had been blindfolded and gagged so she couldn't scream to wake anyone up. It was hours before she was brought into Outlands and into Illidan's kingdom. There his whores who served him loyally where waiting for her as their queen had been the one who had orderd for her capture. "Lord Illidan said I could take a pet in for myself or one of my children. My daughter told me she wanted you. A former 'slave' to one of your Warlock friends." She said as she undid the blindfold...

~New~ The Rise of the Kowloons [OC x Cassandra Jill Warlock]

It had been fifty years since Cassandra had infiltrated the Special Zone. Time had passed and everyone thought the Kowloons were long dead by now. Himeko Tachibana stretched out and sighed. Her desk had been pilled up with so much work that it made her head spin. She had been working in the Special Zone for quite some time now. She had been raised here as a child by her parents. She was human like the rest of her co workers and enjoyed her job. One of the files had caught her eye, there was a vampire who had requested for one of the compromisers to please help her and her family enter the Special Zone. Being a compromiser, Himeko couldn't turn it down. However she didn't know that it had been Cassandra who had sent that in...

~New~ The Ninja's Trap [Ninja Scroll rp with OC's]

The village lay sleeping peacefully, even as the wars of the ninjas continued. Himeko Tachibana was the strongest ninja her village had to offer. She had heard of a treasure that was supposed to grant anyone who sought it out and found it, anything they desired. She had been getting prepared for this moment, the moment when she'd set out and seek out for the treasure. However, she didn't know just what sort of dangers she would encounter on her journey...

~New~ Group RP Ideas:

Note: These group rps can have male characters in them. However! I will only be having sex or relationships with fellow female characters.

School of Monsters [A Rosario + Vampire based rp]

The new school year had begun for Yokai Academy and everyone was pleased to either be returning or finally getting to attend there as their parents had before them. This school was not a school for humans and humans were not allowed to enter, however every now and then a human would find their way here. They were either killed when exposed or ended up becoming a monster like the rest. The doors to Yokai Academy are opened to you. Please join us today and start you classes on learning how to fit in with the human society today.

This rp you can choose whatever monster you wish to play as, or you could also chose to play a canon character if you do not wish to play an oc one, or you could be the lone human like Tsukune Aono was who got in by mistake thanks to his father. The choice, is yours should you dare to venture beyond the gates of Yokai Academy.

Calling to all Heroes of the Horde and Alliance! [A World of Warcraft based rp]

With Deathwing's return and the world left in shatters in his awake, both heroes of the Horde and Alliance have raised their weapons against this tyrant dragon leader of the Black Aspect. Many lives were ruined in his wake as he burned down homes, villages, forests, ect... The shattered factions of the Horde are being isolated by their new Warchief Garrosh Hellscream, he has been isolating all the other races except his prized Orcs and Taurens. King Varian Wrynn only wants to see not only the head of Deathwing brought to him, but the head of Garrosh and any member of the Horde as well. With Thrall's withdrawal from the Horde to go and help the Earthen Ring out, all hell has broken loose between the two proud factions. However some of the members from both factions still follow in Go'el's, aka Thrall's footsteps. Are you one of the remaining few who follow Thrall? Or do you follow your King or Warchief?

This rp is for both factions and any race. You can chose to fight along each other or fight against each other. The choice is yours. Do you follow Go'el's footsteps? Or King Varian Wrynn's or Garrosh's?

Battle for the Dragon Stone! [A Ninja Scroll based rp]

When the dragon stone had been given to the strange warrior known as Jubei Kibagami, the war for it had begun. This is a never ending bloodshed that will not cease until the stone is retrieved and the treasure possessed. The clans fight non stop to obtain this precious stone, which one will win? Which clan will be victorious? Will the Hiruko Clan be victorious? The Kimon Shu? Or even your own clan? Only time will tell!

This rp will be bloody and might or might not involve death. However if someone does die there will be ways to get resurrected. Some will probably ask this "Will there be smut?" Hell yes! And yes there will be action, lots of it, involved.

I will add more when I can think of it. But for now I hope this works. ^^;;

Here's the link to my Non-Fandom rp stuff, mod had to merge two of my request threads together and whatnot. =/ Look for post #99

RE: Sub looking for Fandom rps! (FxF only please.) Updated 8/19/11 Now with group RPs...

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom