Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

xSerendipity x Velvet Lust

xSerendipity

Super-Earth
As Alex stepped out of the dark shade of the office he received a folder
and the "Boss" told him to do an assassination job, He told Alex to take out "Agent Zaida Park".Alex gave the "Boss" an annoyed smirk as he left the room.
Alex readied himself as he knew it was no simple job as he went through a flashback remembering her Arrogant,Cocky Personality as he left the room with a smirk on his face.

Zaida lays back in the chair in front of Taylor Brosen's desk, her good-looking and annoying boss. "Well Zai, it looks like your old partner Alex Kramer, is causing trouble for our agency." He narrows his eyes towards her with concern. "Are you sure you can handle this assignment?"

Zaida rolls her eyes and cracks her knuckles, "No sweat. I can give a shit about that asshole. All he did was cause trouble for the organization we both worked for some years ago, so what's the fucking difference?" She pulls out her pistol and swings it around her right hand.

Taylor glares at the pistol then at Zaida, taking a deep breath. "I want you to be very serious about this. I am very concerned that you two might be working together again."

Zaida stops playing with her pistol and glares at her boss with anger. "You think that I am going to waste my fucking time kissing his ass when I'm supposed to kill the fucker?! Fuck you Taylor. Fuck. You." She twirls the pistol again as Taylor laughs with his head hanging back. Zaida suddenly slams the pistol hard on his desk, causing him to almost fall off of his chair. "I will do whatever the hell it takes to kill this mother fucker. And don't you dare question my abilities again." She turns and leaves, slamming her boss's door behind her. She leans back onto the door and shakes her head. "Fucking Alex. What the hell did he do now?" She walks down the vacant hallway, hearing her steps echo throughout the empty corridors of the building. She looks down at her stomach, feeling it growl from hunger. "Can't kill the bitch on an empty stomach." She finally arrives to the exit door, pushing it open and walking quickly to her car. She starts the ignition and hears her GPS start up with a beep. "Enter your destination."

"Redd's Restaurant," Zaida said as she buckled her seatbelt. She remembers Alex and herself going there after some missions to take a bite to eat. And if she's lucky enough, she might even catch him there on her first day. She smirks at the thought and says to herself,"Alex, you are definitely fucked."

Alex stepped into the Restaurant keeping an eye out for Zai.
He geared the whole place up hoping to catch her as he finally saw he sat down at a booth and greeted her with a friendly smile.

Alex took his gun held it under the table,
He had a conversation with Zai asking if she was on a mission.

He told Zai that he was also on a mission and that he was supposed to kill someone.He asked Zai if Taylor was still that super-sensitive bitch that he knew.

Zaida walks into the restaurant and immediately recognizes Alex. "That son of a bitch is quick... as usual," she thought to herself. She walks over to him with a sly grin. "Hi Kramer." She had a pistol as well and as she sat down she held it underneath the table, not knowing he was doing just the same. "A mission too huh? What do they have you killing now? Prostitutes?" She starts laughing and sneers at him. "And Taylor is just the damn same. Super sensitive, super annoying, and super gorgeous. I heard he was your type." She slams her glass of water down to get his attention more. "Down to serious fucking business Alex. Let me get this straight. You're here on a mission right? You were waiting for me? How do I know that I'm not your target?" She narrows her eyes at him, wondering what he will say about that. In any case, if something does happen, it cannot be in the restaurant. They will have to take it behind the restaurant, near the beach and duke it out.

Alex gave her a grin where's the "Hi how you doing?Or long time no see or something like that",
He responded icily with a smirk on his face and then Zaida was surrounded with a bunch of people with weapons including Alex.
Alex told her to put the weapons down and he asked "Who sent you and why?".
He told the others to lower they're weapons waiting for Zaida to make the next move.

Zaida begins to laugh then lays back on the comfortable seat of the booth and smiles widely while closing her eyes. "Oh you have never changed. I see that you brought your little friends along to play ball. Very nice." She opens her eyes to stare at the patterned covered light fixture just above their table. "This place has not changed one bit. I remember that one day where we came here and we ordered that same dinner. It was a special I think." She looks down at Alex and frowns. "Why don't you answer my question first? Fair enough, right?" She looks up at the light fixture again and contemplates what she should do if something doesn't go as planned. She smiles again to cover up her concern and hums a tune from the radio she heard while driving down to the restaurant.

Alex breaks a sweat as he tries to read her.
He watches her every move looks outside to see if there are any people working with her.He kills the people guarding Zai,And unlocks her Handcuffs and walks away he tells her to clean up and leaves.

Zaida smirks at Alex's hesitation; she knows him all too well. She lifts up her gun to shoot at one of his guards, when all of a sudden, she notices him standing up quicker then shooting at her own guards outside of the restaurant. Some people who were dining in the area starts to scream and hide under the tables or in their booths. She opens her mouth in surprise and stands up. "You son of a..." She tries to tug at her left arm, when she notices it is cuffed onto one of the railings underneath the booth. "What the fuck? How did you.." She gets interrupted by one of the guards unlocking it and as soon as she finishes her sentence, they all disappeared out of the restaurant. She looks around at some of the surprised and scared looks on the innocent customers' faces. "That son of a bitch!!" She slams her fist on the table, causing one of the plates to shatter on the ground. She clenches her jaw and quickly leaves in anger.

When she arrives to her car, she looks at the three guards laying down with their eyes starting to glaze over. She lowers her head and silently prays to rest in peace. She carries each one in her car and leaves towards her Agency, finding Taylor outside waiting in the garage area. "Sound travels quickly," he said very angrily. "That fucker never gives up."

"No shit," Zaida responds with a tone of annoyance. She does not want to talk to him. She walks over to equipment in the garage and shoves a shovel into Taylor's chest. "Give them a proper burial. Alex made sure they were rid of before I could even make a mark on him."

Taylor was in shock and just stared at the car of three dead bodies. "Shit...."

Before Zaida closes the garage door behind her, she could hear Taylor throw the shovel in frustration and curse in anger. She doesn't blame him either. Alex has caused so much trouble for Taylor, almost costing his life in one of the missions. If it wasn't for Zaida, Taylor would have been dead 3 years ago. She sighs and walks to her office, trying to figure out what to do next with Alex.

As Alex saw Taylor pick up Zaida he was tempted to take a shot with his "L96A1" right there right now but instead he let him live and left.

*Later*

Alex went out of the country because he knew if he went back to the agency he would have died so he left to Hong Kong for a little while and he brang a few companions with him,As he thought about home he remembered the "Companies" and Taylor but when Zaida showed up he immediately shook his head and went to bed.

Alex got alot of Caucasian women in Hong Kong and he had fun but he remembered to get serious.

Zaida taps her pen on her desk, looking at Alex's blank files from the Agency he just left. She starts to tap her pen harder in frustration and as her anger grew on how hard it will be to find him, she throws her pen against her door, causing the person who is walking through it to get hit across the face with it. "What the FUCK Zai?!" Taylor screams in shock and anger. "What the hell did I do?!"

Zaida looks up quickly, feeling her cheeks heat up just a little. "Oh. Sorry, I was meaning to hit the door, before anyone would open it.. You should be careful next time."

Taylor snorts and shakes his head. "Yeah, whatever. Anyways, any luck on Alex? Where'd the prick go? I hope that Agency dinged his ass."

"Unfortunately they weren't able to. He escaped to some other country it seems and I don't know the fuck where," she crushes a piece of paper she was working on previously and throws it in the bin next to her. "Fuck it. I'm going to have to reroute back again to see if I can't get a copy of his travelling history."

Taylor shrugs and walks over to Zaida, putting his hand on her chair, twirling her around forcefully. "Let's forget about Alex." His eyes are hungry for something and Zaida isn't sure what it is.

"Forget about Alex? Easier said than done. You know he's going to cause more trouble."

Alex grabs Zaida by the shoulders and kisses her forcefully and hard on the lips. She opens her eyes wide and pushes him off of her. "What the FUCK is wrong with you?!" Alex looks down at Zaida with fiercer eyes than she has ever seen. "You are not like yourself, Taylor. Get some fucking rest or something. Shit." She turns around in her chair to look at her computer and starts typing to begin her search on Alex. Taylor clenches his fists and leaves the room in anger, slamming her door behind him. Zaida rolls her eyes and continues on to try to find Alex. "This is going to take a while." She sighs and cracks her knuckles before going back to her research once again.

-[5 HOURS LATER]-

Zaida quickly prints off several sheets in the copier room next door. She sprints out of her office and grabs them quickly. "Found you, you fucker." She rushes through the hallways and busts through Taylor's office. "Hey Taylor! I found Al--!!" Before she can finish her sentence, she drops everything in her hands. Papers scatters the floor along with her keys dropping right next to Taylor's trash bin. She stands there in shock, staring at the mutilated body of her boss. She quickly turns around, after shuffling on the ground to get her papers and keys. She stops in her tracks, glaring at the note posted on the door with a Katar.

Alex has left our Agency with no notice.
We have come to the conclusion he has be conspiring with you.
Taylor refused to give us information, therefore he deserved his fate.
As for you, Zaida, you have a choice.
Find him and message us his whereabouts, or we will find you and Alex and terminate you both within a matter of seconds.
Be wise in this decision.
~Crixz

Zaida rips the note off and crushes it in her hand. Her body shakes uncontrollably, knowing that Taylor is gone. Memories of Taylor began to rush through her mind, causing her to tremble and fall on her knees. Even though he was a pain in the ass for most of the missions, it was him who always had the best ideas in the end. That's why he has held the position he had as her boss for several years. Tears begin to burn her eyes as she closes them, feeling them fall down her soft cheeks.

After cleaning up the office with the help of three other co-spies, she thanks them and walks over to her car with reddened eyes. She hasn't cried so much in her life, not since her father passed away two years ago. She gets into her car and sighs very deeply, hearing the GPS ask for a specific destination. "A-airport," she stutters slightly, still in shock after Taylor's death. She knows she has to find him; however, what she does not know is what to do afterwards. She wants nothing to do with Crixz' stupid ass agency as well as Alex Kramer. She despises them both, but in her mind, she knows what she needs to do. And that is to save Kramer from Crixz. "Besides, he's too stupid to figure out how to defend himself," she thinks, lying to herself. She knows he is more than capable of defending himself. She just needs to see him again.

Alex arrives at the airport and sees Zai as Alex makes a run he wonders why she is waiting for him,Alex also sees Crixz and a few men with him as Alex thinks why they are there so Alex cuts through the middle and makes his way to Zai with a small pocket knife in hand as he says "What do you guys want with me?" as he came out with Zaida hoping to get an answer from her.

Zaida gasps, almost choking on her own oxygen, as she sees Alex rush through the crowd towards her. "Why does he have to be so god damn fine," she thinks to herself. "Always a fucking distraction." She walks casually up to him and listens to his demanding question. "Hey, slow down! I came here to let you know that Crixz is looking for your ass! And if he seems us together, he will kill us both!" She looks around to make sure no one else is listening and walks closer to Alex, feeling his cheek rub gently against hers as she goes up to whisper in his ear, "They killed Taylor. They think we're conspiring with each other, which is a load of shit. But I will tell you this.." She tugs at his collar, making sure he listens to every word she says. "I am here only because of Taylor's sake. Even though we both were sick and tired of your bullshit, I know that in a situation like this, he would want us to work together again. Do you hear me?" She pushes him away and turns around to walk out of the airport, making sure Crixz and none of his crew find out they were together and talking. She hopes that Alex will follow her or at least meet her sometime in the future to talk more about their plans. She shivers at the thought of talking to him again. The thought of his cheek against hers makes her blush and smile and just think what will happen to Zaida if they did something... more.

Alex told her "Stay here" as he puts a string around her as he climbs the building.
As Crixz and his crew cam he pulled her up and they ran to wherever they could Alex said to himself "Well she looks better than when she was trying to kill me".
Alex gave her a handshake and left but came back and gave her a hug and told her "Come over whenever you want,I owe you one" as he left he was thinking "Idiot Idiot Why didn't you kiss her?"The next night he stayed up thinking of her.

Zaida stops and freezes, feeling Alex wrap some kind of rope around her waist, sensing his arms around her just for a second. She blushes, even if it lasted for only a short time and takes a deep breath. "Calm the fuck down, idiot. It's Alex, he shouldn't make me feel that way... right?" She closes her eyes tightly, trying to ignore her deep true thoughts of the handsome man climbing upon the building in front of her. She hears voices nearby and peeks around the corner, seeing Crixz with his sly smirk and demanding remarks towards his kin. She gasps, then immediately feels her body get tugged up towards Alex. She grips the rope tightly while hoping Crixz and his crew do not catch them trying to escape.

Once she is with Alex on top of the building, she notices him immediately running away. "Typical," she says quietly to herself, running faster, catching up to him finally. She looks around and notices they are on an apartment building. "Maybe this is where he lives..." she thinks to herself. Zaida looks over at Alex, watching him go towards her and shake her hand, thanking her for what she did. She sighs, a little disappointed, immediately finding herself in his arms, blushing a bit from the shock. She gently wraps her arms around him and pats his back a bit awkwardly, not sure how to react. Hearing those words from him that he actually owes her causes a smile on her face. "About time he's thinking straight after all the years we've saved each other's asses," she thinks to herself. She nods towards him, "Sounds like a plan.." She responds quietly, not even sure if he heard her. She turns around and stops for a moment. She walks over to where he jumped off and watches him go inside a window on what seems the 6th floor. She quietly follows him and goes through his window, watching him go into his bathroom. She decides to go towards his bed and lay down, trying to debate on how to lay down. "Should I be seductive?" she asks herself then maneuvers around with her legs spread somewhat apart with her arms spread to her sides. "Ugh, this is pathetic." She thinks harder and tries other positions, then gives up entirely. She sits up on the edge of his bed and before should can even get up, she hears the bathroom door creak open. Too late.

Alex sees Zaida on the bed seductive and Alex thinks "What the fuck?" as he moves closer cautiously to the pistol the counter as he says "Is this some kind of trap?" as he picks up the gun and points it at Zai waiting for an answer as he gets a call from Crixz saying "You better watch out...." he suspects that Zai is working with Crixz but wonders why she would save him from him if she wants to capture him anyways as he thinks,Over the next 5 Minutes he'd been pointing the gun at her trying to get answers but says "Why the fuck are you so god damn good looking" as he sits on a chair thinking why she came in in the first place..

Back
Top Bottom