Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yummy <3 (Sho X Amaya)

However, even by this point, he figured that he wanted it more to release rather than last longer. Sighing while closing his eyes, He started to pick up speed.

He was really slamming into her now, increasing both their passions to new heights and levels. Lilith nearly screamed in frustration, as new emotion where taking her over. Lifting her legs around his hips and holding on him tightly, as her body would tremble more under him.

With one last thrust, Tommy grunted as loud as he could as he released into her ass. His hot sperm poured inside of her making his heart race into the fastest pace ever in his life. The tightness was too much for him as he loved it with all of his life. He honestly thought he would die right there without realizing from his orgasm but he breathed deeply as he enjoyed the moment.

She felt her heart thump fiercely, and her breath grew ragged, as he started filling his load deep in her anus. Breathing now heavily, feeling her orgasm taking over her hall body. "aaahhh..ohhhh ..gosh" her groans and cries where louder like ever, as her body shacked under him from the pleasure. Holding closer losing herself into the moment she felt she had her fuck of her life.

He held himself there and felt VERY light headed. "Damnit...even when anal you still drain me....???" He snarled a bit as he thought that her anus would give him pleasure without him being drained.

She was still breathing heavily and her body would rest under him now. As it was aching after the wild thrusts she got. She turned looking at him trying to get up, but really couldn't. She pushed him just a bit to see if he would move a bit away from her.

He looked at her with distaste as his penis came out with a 'pop' sound. Semen came out of her as he moaned stoking his penis getting what was left out of him.

Feeling his load oozing out of her used anus, she took a last deep breath. Now she could a bit understand how Tommy felt each time she was feeding from him. She tried to move a bit but her body was aching, and she felt weaker and hungry since this time she had not eaten. She tried once again to kiss him, wrapping her hands around him.

((of course, you'll view that as pleasurable for a partner when doing that no? lol))

"Hey-" he said as she took his face to her's. Of course, she seemed very addicted to this kissing as she seemed to 'take' his life by this as well 'feeding' her.

((true...XD))

"hey there" she replied back with a smile.of course kissing him, and using her tail on him was the best way to feed her needs. Although the way Tommy had pumped her moments later gave her a pleasure she had never know, but not feeding her demonic needs. She wrapped her hands around him and started kissing him softly.

He muffed as this continued on...

*the next day*

Tommy had fainted and had woken up naturally with her asleep next to him. Of course, he felt very weak and had to eat something as he also had his classes...

So after a big breakfast in the college dinning hall, he attended his classes feeling a bit better. Although his mind didn't rest, his body had regained what majorly he was drained by the dangerous creature. Walking across the campus, he ran into a friend. "Hey Tommy, I was looking for you." He said.

Tommy looked at him. "Why?"

"Well I was coming by your room and I was wondering what girl you're banging." He said with a smirk.

Tommy stopped. "Wh-what?" He asked shocked.

"I heard outside your door of 'sounds' of a certain female...come on, is it a easy girl that I know? I wouldn't mind banging her-"

"Trust me: this girl is never satisfied..." Tommy warned him seriously.

Lilith woke letter up the next day, she didn't find Tommy next to her. She could tell he was gone, after all he had a life too. She looked at herself naked and didn't like it. She got up and had a really hot shower. She felt still a bit her body aching, and smiled thinking of how a human dared to do that to a 'demon'. But it was fair, after what she did. She got out of the bathroom and took a clean shirt of Tommy's to wear, having her clothes replaced it would take some time, after Tommy ripping them apart. She had no idea that people had listen them last night.

"Look, just come off of it.." Tommy said as he headed back to his room. Of course, his friend followed him.

"Well how old is she? Is she in any of the classes like us?" He wouldn't stop asking.

"Well she's 'young' in a way; yet experienced." Tommy said sighing as he tried to get away from his friend who wouldn't stop following.

"She's easy? Sweet~ hey, if you're not in a relationship with her, can you give me her number?"

Lilith listened to voices outside the room, she knew it was Tommy's voice. She could hear them clearly, but she didn't know about which girl they were speaking for. As he opened the door, disappeared getting invisible till she could see if he had company or not. She new she could not appear that easily to his guest. She opened her wings and flied up, looking the room down and waiting what would happen next.

"Look, I'll meet you later at Tony's ok?" Tommy said as he closed his door on his friend.

"Bring your friend-" He yelled as Tommy slammed the door on him.

"Man that guy doesn't have a life..." Tommy said walking forward. He saw that Lilith wasn't on his bed. "?" he looked around. "She left? Thank god!" He said aloud droping his things. He pulled out a can of soda and began to drank it.

Lilith smiled seeing Tommy's reaction, while she waited for few minutes to make sure he was alone. Suddenly she appeared in frond of him "I want me to leave" she whispered at him as she lent over and nibbled his ear "I thought we having good time together" she said in a low tone. Then she smiled and stepped back sitting on the table. "Who was that" she asked him "and which friend should you bring?" she smiled gazing at him.

He would have jummped a bit if not for the fact that just became very used to her surprises. "MUF-" he swallowed his drink looking at her. "Why are you wearing my shirt..." he looked at her raising a eyebrow. His shirt covered her almost to her knees.

She looking back smiling softly as she noticed his eyes on her body, as he was looking at his shirt." Oh this one ...cause a smart guy ripped my clothes off" she said serious as she looked him bit angry "and it will take time for a new one."

"Can't you just..." he moved one of his hands around saying, "...make them appear like magic?" He asked her. In fact, he looked up in popular culture about the myths and lore regarding creatures like her during his class.

She laugh softly looking at him "Of course I can...but their no ready. You though it simply clothes, they are the finest in our world" she explained as she moved her legs up and down feeling really playful. "So don't worry i'll have your shirt returned soon" she said smiling.

"I don't think that I want my shirt back..." he looked at her. *sweat drop* he finished his drink throwing it to the side.

She smiled looking at him "I had and shower and then worn it, so i am clean" she tried tease him. Letting her tail wrap against his leg softly and gazing him "So what did your friend want?" she asked again.

"I know that you're 'clean' in a way; demons can be immune to things in general right...?" He asked as he tried to 'yank' his leg but her tail kept them close. (Man this is like a snake...) He thought uneasy. "Oh well in case you're wondering, those loud noises from last night started a few rumors that I am dating someone 'easy'...and he wanted to find out who." He answered honestly.

She nodded at him "Yes we(demons) can..." as she kept holding her tail around his leg. She smiled at his move, but she wrapped the tail tighter around him. She pause for a while and heard his words. "Easy" she turned her head to side "a! you told me before that I am easy" she remembered. Lilith grinned at him "so my cries gave you some credit around here" she teased him.

After a while she licked her lips " so he wants to met me?" she asked, thinking she was 'feeding' her hunger with Tommy, but she never had a proper dinner. She licked her lips again, acting like a true Succubus. And if she would attacked someone else, she would be over with him over the night. But those where only thoughts for now.

"But you're NOT going to meet him." He told her flatly with a glare. "I actually care about that bastard enough for you not to take his life..." he added as he then said, "And yes I guess I should thank you in a way..." Tommy referred to how he looked on his rep.

Back
Top Bottom