Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yummy <3 (Sho X Amaya)

"Mostly...I'm." she admitted smiling looking at him as she sat naturally next to him. She kept gazing to her "somewhere? ...no,i'don't have free time" she laugh "a lot of free time". She gasped thinking (what on his mind),"and I'll spent all that time with you" she ended her phrase.

"WHY???" he asked whining in annoyance. "No offense but you're kinda like a dangerous virus that WILL kill me sooner or later...." he said trying to move a bit away from her. He honestly thought that the next time he had sex, his life wasn't threaten. Of course, she was naturally like that so there was no point in the matter.

She gazed him as her red eyes saw through him. She took a deep breath and laugh lightly. "That's the point...I'm a succubus, not any demon, I get fed by you. Each time I get something from you...and the end there'll be nothing left." she admitted honestly not knowing why she would "It's nothing personal, that's what a succubus and incubus do."

"Don't tell me you're going to turn into incbus..." he said. *Sweat drop* He wasn't ok with the idea of her changing into a male when to plant seeds into females. Of course, she could use her tail as a penis or grow one from her clit and still maintain a female appearance.

"I rather get raped in the ass by a girl..." he jokely admited. He thought about that strong orgasm he had recently with her raping him.

She laugh louder "No, way! I'm a succubus...and such will i stay..." she said liking his reaction "and you'll only get taken by a girl" she said as she raised her hand naughty spanking his ass checks.

She lent her body on his whispering on his ear "Don't be scared, no other demon than me will touch you. You are all mine..." she licked his neck "your my prey...and I'll enjoy...as long as you can last."

"EH!" he yelped as she licked him. He couldn't help but get arouse. He realized taht he was still somewhat naked under the sheets. He sighed. "Look, I know that you 'need' to screw me but how bout I actually lead...?" he asked. He knew that he couldn't get out of having sex but maybe he could control it.

She looked at him as she paused for a bit thinking of what he just said. After few seconds she nodded at him (This'll be quit a change for me) she thought as she was ready to try it, after all it sounded fun letting the prey be in control. "Ok then for now i'll let you lead" she said smiling as she laid next to him giving him some space to breath.

"Also...." he started as he looked at her body. "Are those clothes real...?" he asked curiously as they didn't seem 'naturally' material for clothing but something else.

She gazed at him "They are really, like yours. Only their made from different materials,its a fabric that human can not make or find. It's strong and protects our body." she explained noticing his eyes checking her body.

".......so they just disappear?" he asked her as he wonder the conditions that they could be in. He reached for them and they felt VERY ODD. "Fabric?" he asked her curiously as it seemed too skin like.

She smiled softly letting him feel her clothes "Let's say they aren't made from anything you can get from earth" she whispered not wanting to revile anything more as she gazed him grinning trying to see his next move.

"of course they're not...." *Sweat drop* he did however mangaged to move a few fingers under her. She was actually right; when not on skin, it was just like farbic. He pulled down the stockings and couldn't help but admire how WELL her legs were. He didnt' have a leg/foot fetish but he admire how beautiful her body was non sexual parts. He held her leg up and couldn't help but blush realizing what he was doing.

She cracked a smile as she felt him pulling down her stockings and admiring her body. The truth was she wasn't use to get compliments about her body, although she knew she had a sexy figure. So she enjoyed watching him blushing. "hmmm..." she moaned softly letting him taking control as he asked.

He moved his hands on her feet and saw how nice they were. "Wait, I don't have this fetish, what am I doing???" he asked aloud at her as he placed her leg down. He moved up to her thing clothing. "Wow, why you creatures much look 'easy'?" he asked. He didn't realize this till now but her clothing made her look easy- well she was made for sex.

She looked at him a bit confused "easy..." she repeated as he was watching at her clothes. "Never been called like that" she said as she was smiling lightly as she looked at her clothing too. "Maybe later you explain to me how a outfit can not look easy?" she asked as she was all the time wearing reviling clothes like that thinking they are sexy,but she never thought how humans think about it.

"Um...." he said honestly as he thought about it. "I guess you would have to see how the girls dress at this school...." he said as he then added, "I am sure that you know what I mean by 'easy'?" He looked at her expression wondering if she was being serious or not.

She slowly looked at him, as she understood what he was meaning. She gazed at him deeply and angry eyes "Where I come form it is cold surviving..." she said out clearly as she moved closer to him lent closer to him and kissed his lips wildly. Then she smiled and moved back sitting close to him.

"MFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF~~~~~~~~~~!" His eyes widen deeply as he gasped. His face turned completely red. He glared a bit at her and said, "Is there any way that you can EASY on the effects...? Seriously, I don't think that sex is good if I can't even handle it..." he admitted which was terrible for a guy.

Lilith looked at him and sighted, "Why would i listen to my food..." she said in tone of irony. But deep down this succubus has changed a bit. She wasn't thinking him only just as a food, she really was thinking about his request and trying to find a way to understand it.

Soon she spoke again "So what can you handle?", her question sounded so silly but she had no idea what could a human or him handle. And as newbie demon she was still making mistakes. So she waited for his answer, sitting close to him.

Thinking about it, he said, "well be a bit more 'gentle'?" he asked raising a eyebrow at her. Of course, that could mean alot of things but he said, "I am talking about like, don't get 'crazy' with the kisses or rush anything but keep things slowly?" he asked as he then took his attention back on her clothing. He looked at her appearanced and by this point, he decided to 'rip' them off as they seemed to 'vanish' and 'reappear' when needed.

"More gentle... controlling me more..." she whispered "then you have to show me.." she was trying to tell him before she could finished her phrase she looked at him ripping them off. She was now sitting next him naked, not knowing why he would rip them off. "why did you do that for?" she asked looking at him and breathing slowly.

"Well, I got a bit 'annoyed' by how they were there..." he said honestly. This was truly the first time that she was shown her entire body to him. He saw her body like a human's only the tail, horns, 'claws', and eyes was something. Not to mention her fangs, she seemed like she was going to kill him as a dangerous thing but he already knew the truth about her.

"Do you have a 'fetish'? Like, is there something that really gets you to enjoy sex that much?" he asked. However, her tail reminded him what got her happy.

She slowly raised her hands trying hid some of her nude parts. It was a move she never made before, her tail was moving up and down and she lowered her eyes a bit and her cheeks got bit blushed. It was a feeling she never had.

"Fetish...no no it's not a fetish" she tried to explain for her it was just getting food. "It makes me happy"she played with her tail for few seconds "cause its my food". "You eating your favorite food makes it a fetish?" she asked him back sitting there close to him.

"I don't know..." he answered looking at her raising a eyebrow. *Sweat drop* "If its the most pleasurable...what's wrong? Are you shy...?" he asked as he saw how she was covering herself. Just a while ago she was 'having fun' taking things easily and it made her seem to be 'easy' with things but this, she was seemed now uneasy about this feeling.

"Shy .." she asked she never new that word, and mostly she never felt it. "Shy ...me ...no way" she said as she was trying still to keep hidden some of her being totally nude. Indeed being around him some of the feelings had changed, but she was new in all that and of course she couldn't explain it.

Back
Top Bottom