Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yummy <3 (Sho X Amaya)

(well no offense but flying doesn't seem good for tommy XD))

He goaned as he blinked some more. He felt something behind him and felt numb on his ass. "?" he tried to turn over but couldn't. He felt biting. He turned his head to see the demon girl. "Holy SHIT-" he started as his eyes widen.

(ok then lets drop him XD)
Lilith smiled looking at his reaction, she simply freed him letting his body crash on the bed as she sit on her belly. She yawned in a funny way, spreading her wings freely and letting his tail wrapped against her hand. "Don't be sacred, tommy" she smiled evilly "I'm only gonna play with you...it takes hours for me to feed again."

She turned and faced him, licking his face again and again. She even twisted his nippled few times. "see I'm only playing around" she smelt him "but your my perfect meal...I hope you enjoyed last night too."

He quickly rushed against the wall and realized he was naked. "Who the fuck-" he said breathing heavly as he reached for the sheets but they were on the floor. So he used a pillow to cover his male parts as he stood on the bed covering his man hood.

"Who....." he stopped. He took a deep breathe and opened his eyes looking at her trying to calm down. He then said. "WHAT..." he stopped again as he remembered that she told him last night. He went back to his first question trying to ask calmly but failed. "WHO are YOU??!" he said in a somewhat weak whisper as he looked at her. This had to be a joke.

She smiled looking at his acts and moves. "Your funny human..." she said still gazing him with her red eyes. She stood up almost flied over his place "I am Lilith...I'm a demon girl, a succubus" she grinned as she smelt him "your tommy ?".She tried to ask, but she already knew.

"yea, wait how do you know my name??" He asked as he backed off against the wall; her appearance still fighten him.

She smiled "Heaven or Hell, can watch and know things a human would never imagine" she explained to him. "You drove my attention, asking around for someone"... she smacked his ass moving closer at him "Boy,none taught you. When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you." she said as she lend her back into the wall.

He quickly avoided her tail as it began to whip his ass. He mangaged to push it away but something occured to him by the way the tail acted. "Wait....your tail..." he said realizing what was in him. He looked at her dumbfounded but decided that it wasn't the time for him to be thinking of THAT.

"So you're telling me that you can read my mind...?" he asked curiously. He was more scared considering the fact that she could read his mind; his last paradise of privateness.

She loved his confuses, was like feeding her up. She smiled evilly showing him her tail. "I think your back door met my tail'she whispered. She tried lashing him once more.

"Of course I can " she said simply as she licked her lips "so glad I choose you"

"Get...away!" he said as he quickly jummped off the bed. He reached for the door but stopped as it knocked. He froze. He heard his friend's voice.

"Tommy, you awake?" A voice asked knocking again.

Tommy looked at the demon and reazlied that it wouldn't smart to open the door. What would she do if they knew about her? Would she kill them all? He didn't know but he played it safe generally. "Um.....I am sleeping in..." he called back keeping his eyes on the demon girl who looked amused and sexy as usual.

"K, we'll be eating breakfest if you want to meet with us" the voice said as he left.

Tommy looked back her and then realized that he was naked. He picked up his pants and put them on.

She just grinned at his reaction, watching him jumping of the bed so easily. "Don't be scared..." she tried to say as the knock on the door made her stay still. If anyone would appear she would simply vanish. She only wanted to have her meal.

She was surprised as she simply closed the door and kept them looked inside. "Your such a good boy" she said caressing his hair as she noticed him getting dress. "You have to use to stay naked...when ever I fell hungry i could get you.

"WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH" he said as he grabbed her wrist. It felt like a human's but he wasn't a fool at all. "What makes you THINK that I'll let you use my body again?" He asked half brave half feared. He let go of her wrist as he didn't feel conforable with the touch. He stood his ground trying look immatdating but he knew that he could know what he was really about fear at the moment.

She grinned "tommy how did you let me this time, think of it" she said "I won't force you when you're awake, its not my style.But once you will have to sleep...I'll be around". She gazed him as he was holding her wrist, soon she force her hand back and freed herself. Her red eyes kept looking at him, she looked cute in a scary way.

He said nothing. He put on his shirt and said, "I can manage without it..." he lied as he knew that every human did needed to sleep every so often and she didn't need knew to know what he was saying the truth or not to know that fact. He looked at her with a small glare. "You going to leave me alone any time soon?" he asked curiously.

The demon girl smiled at him, as she was watching him getting dressed "we'll see about that boy..." she said as she knew in this game she would be the winner. She sit on his bed, filled with energy as she started jumping at it like a kid "me...leaving! no way!just earned my ticked at the human world. I'll stay around,for more fun" she said as she winked at him.

"What happened, you demon bitches have to earn the right into this world...?" he asked. Honestly, he was curious of her background and demon culture. He put on his shoes as he looked at her remembering how different human cultures could be with lore in demons.

She sighed "each demon has a different way to feed him/herself. Others feed from humans need of revenge, others from greed ...succubus feed while seducing and pairing with humans. But crossing the human world needs more than that." she paused smiling "well for that helped your back whole...beyond that I'm a newbie to my world too."

She stood up getting close at him licking his cheek "but i was lucky enough listen at your calls, and found you" she said as she rubbed his hair.

He yanked his body away. "STOP THAT" he growled but of course, he was more afraid of her considering the fact that he knew of what harm they could do to a guy. He looked at her with braveness in his expression.

"Look, I have to go and you better not be here when I get back" he said threating her as he went pass her.

She spank his ass with her tail as he passed next to her. "Are you threating me boy" she asked smiling "don't be late, I'll get hungry". She laugh as she knew where he would go if he would fall asleep she could find him. Of course this detail she never shared with him.

'I am serious-!" he yelped as he felt her smack his ass. HE turned and faced her. "What's with you and spanking??!" he asked blushing as it was werid to him as he opened the door a bit enough for him to go out and for no one to see her in his room.

"Is it possible boy to think, you could ever win against me?" she said "spanking...just to remind you the fun we had..." she laugh watching him close the door behind him. She just laid at his bed looking around his room 'humans are really strange creatures' she thought.

He goaned loudly as he locked his door. He figure she fly out his window..

*5 hours later*

He came back after this whole time hoping that she got bored and flew away or if she was just a figment of his imagination. When he opened his room, it was empty but he didn't know that she was still there.

"Huh, that bitch actually left" he said smiling as he locked his door and walked to the room seeing that she wasn't in plain sight.

As a succubus she could easily hide herself, become invisible if she wanted. She was grinning at him waiting for him to relax and when the time was right she would surprised him. After all she had all the time to wait.

He threw himself on his bed and streched. "Ahhh..." he yawned. "I should order some food" he said smiling as he got his cell. "Yea, extra large....toppings? Well I want-"

She laugh "Yes boy... eat and sleep" she said "I'm getting hungry too". But she was a bit confusing "odering food, humans don't cook anymore" she said to herself. She sighed "hope you will finished soon"

"AHH!" he yelped as he threw his phone into the air. Oddly enough, it hit where she was in the forhead making her visible in reacton as he caught the phone.

"How the fuck-" he started but got back to his phone. "pepporoi and pine apple!" he said as he hanged up the call.

"What the hell are you doing up there?!" he yelled screaming as he wasn't use to this at all.

Back
Top Bottom