Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kicking names and taking ass (Yuri, Het, new fandoms!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexnevno

Meteorite
Hello there, internet. How are you this evening? Glad to hear it. My name is Alexa and due to some real life issues, one of my long-term roleplay partners has lost access to the internet. That is why I am here, hoping to find someone I can settle into a long-term story of passion, adventure and smut with.

Before I dive into kinks and such, here is some of my roleplaying background: I've been roleplaying for over six years now, and I can roleplay in either *actions* or actual literary ways. I try to give what I am given in terms of length, but my standard will be 1-3 good paragraphs, and up to about 6 paragraphs if I'm given enough. I am looking for someone to go long-term with in a roleplay, but I am not against some quick romping smut. As for the long term: I'm looking for a pretty even balance between plot and sex.

One of my nitpicks I should make clear now is that I like things to make sense when doing a roleplay with plot: why a character would do something or act a certain way, etc. Just though I should get that out there.

Here are my major kinks, though I am willing to do anything that stays off the toilet and keeps to the site rules, so feel free to ask about others:
Incest
Futanari/Hermaphrodite
Crossdressing
BDSM (fairly light on the pain aspect, and willing to be dom or sub as the roleplay demands)
Yuri
Yaoi (less often)
Het (less often)
Threesomes
Beastiality (also less often)
Tentacles (Ditto)
Forced (Don’t want as the whole of the roleplay)
Gratuitous and non-sexual nudity
Passionate sex between two people in love

And my fandoms. I have very likely forgotten some, so feel free to ask about others or for clarification:

Movies/TV:
Star Wars (all the films, some of the books)
Firefly/Serenity (Really love this)
Star Trek: Voyager (yuri involving 7of9 will be forever loved.)

Games:
Mass Effect (Really love this)
Dragon Age: Origins (Not as versed as in others, but passable)
Final Fantasies 8, 10, 12 and 13
Dark Cloud 1 and 2
Knights of the Old Republic
Harvest Moon (Don't judge me.)
Red Dead Redemption
Half-Life 2 (Would like to do something with Alyx/OC, no particular plot in mind though)

Cartoons/Anime:
Batman the Animated Series (I love playing as Harley Quinn)
Disney (Mostly crossovers, ask if you have a specific in mind)
Black Lagoon
Outlaw Star
Rune Soldier Louie
Gungrave
Hellsing
Cowboy Bebop (playing as Ed is always fun)
FLCL
Gunsmith Cats
Gargoyles
Rosario+Vampire
Teen Titans (Don't know as well as others)
Ouran High Host Club
Ghost in the Shell (SAC or 2nd Gig, been a while since I watched them, though)
Appleseed
Trigun

As for originals, I don't have anything particular in mind but I am willing to discuss plots and ideas if you have something you'd like to try. PM me if you're interested in anything.

I have a long-term plot idea (based on a roleplay with past partner) for an incest Mass Effect/Firefly crossover, PM me for details.

Oh! Almost forgot: I only roleplay through e-mail, PM or messengers.

RE: Kicking names and taking ass, and I'm all out of names (long-term Yuri, possible het)

Forgot to add: I like my partners to be semi-literate to literate. Not so much in the sense of how much they write, but how well they write.

RE: Kicking names and taking ass, and I'm all out of names (long-term Yuri, possible het)

Would you like to do the Mass Effect role play with me?

Bump with a current big craving:
long-term or smutty Rune Soldier yuri with futa-Genie (played by me) paired with any of the other girls in the series.

long-term or smutty futa & yuri Firefly (any canons).

Bump, new fandoms added to the list!

Current big craving:
Long-term or smutty futa & yuri Firefly.
Something long-term with futa.

I've been wanting to contact you, but I was scared xD Mainly because I don't really like fandoms. And you crave them a lot. So, if you ever get an inkling for an original type roleplay, hit me up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom