Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'll be back Sunday Night.

Ahroun_Deltori

Super-Earth
I'm going out of town to hang out with a friend for the weekend. If you need me leave a PM or something. IDK. xDD, well getting ready for the trip almost all packed. Last thing to get packed is this laptop so. =3, We'll see what happens this trip. Hopefully I have some wonderful stories to share, but it doesn't look like it. Snow sucks, especially in April, That's a good ass April Fools joke BTW. The weather making me think that spring is here. Then today just bitch slapping me with snow. T^T, This is going to be the longest trip ever.

My sincerest apologies, I have had somethings come up but they have all been dealt with. I will be able to reply to everyone soon. Once again I apologize.

Well Wednesday I'm headed up north to spend 2 days with my BF alone before we head to AB. Though once again, I think I'll be back Sunday night, perhaps Monday, I haven't decided. Definitely coming back sometime next week though, maybe if I can get a connection on Wednesday and Thursday I'll pop on but I just don't know. So here's to a good con.

Resident Nekomimi
=^~^= Nyan Nyan

Alright guys I hope you all have a great rest of the week and don't party too hard this weekend. I shall see y'all Sunday night, maybe Monday the latest depending on what time we leave Sunday. I will prob's post some piccy's and let y'all know what y'all missed.

Ciao all Much Love to everyone,
Resident Nekomimi
=^~^= Nyan Nyan

Back
Top Bottom