Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[FxF] Story Driven Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarena

Star
So I have a couple ideas. I'm willing to try other things, there's some things I won't. I'm still trying to get used to the site, but I'm hoping that if I throw myself out there I'll get used to it faster.

I like non consensual scenes. my character being the forced but they fight, don't worry about that. It can also be a pushed scenario where my character reluctantly agrees to sex.

I post a couple paragraphs, but I tend to mirror my partner. Just so I don't have to type it out, vist my Greydawn page. That describes what /I/ like, and would like to incorporate into roleplays.

Please keep it literate. Which means minimum two or three paragraphs. I like it juicy and story-driven. I hate just sex scenes. When a story progresses, it makes the roleplay a million times more enjoyable. Sex scenes are great when they're done right, with emotional feel. Tell me what your character is thinking; what they smell, what they hear, what they see. Five senses, use them!

My preferred role is first. It may seem that I take on the "submissive" role, but I guarantee you, my girls aren't afraid to fight.
----------------------------------------------
Occult Slave (Mine) - Occult Priestess
A high ranking priestess of an occult has been searching for young adult females to sacrifice sexually to obtain immortality. A new slave is spicy, unwilling to comply with the practice though forced. The slave plans to assassinate the priestess, but must do so before she gains immortality.

Taken - No Longer Seeking

Patient (Mine) x Doctor
A psychiatric patient in a hospital is used for experimentation. The doctor, a sadistic woman, uses the patient for more than just experimentation. Especially since she is the only one working late nights.

New Prostitute (Mine) x Madame
A notorious madame of a high-end city has just employed a young woman under her business. But the new "employee" is scared and tends to run before completing her "job". The madame will have to show her not to mess with her business.

Maid (Mine) x Cheating Wife ///or/// Student (Mine) x Cheating Teacher
Pretty self explanatory. The wife's/teacher's husband has been away for a month on business, and turns to the docile but pretty maid/student for some attention.

Royalty (Mine) x Pirate
A pirate's crew kidnaps a royal woman and gives her to their leader as a gift. The royal woman refuses to stay and will pay whatever it takes to return home.

Human (Mine) x Vampire (haha how cliche right?)
A vampire woman raided a home one night while dying of thirst. She murders the mother, father, and older children of a family. But the baby girl she leaves unharmed, stricken with grief for the girl. So she decides to take the girl as her own, to raise (telling her that her family abandoned her there). As the girl grows older, she becomes the personal assistant to the vampire. Forming meetings, cleaning her house, even being a meal if needed. But a male vampire visitor comes for a visit, and when the girl denies his advances, he reveals the truth behind her grisly past.
-----------------------------------

I like vampires, medieval settings, succubi, and more. Feel free to suggest plots with me! I won't roleplay unless we have some basic plot to go off of. These are my current cravings, but I like to toss around ideas too so feel free to suggest your own :)

Change Of Pace: I work two jobs, 12+ hour days. Because of this, I will only roleplay through PM's. It's much less of a hassle for me. I'd like one PM set for the RP, another for OOC talk. I like talking with my partners, it feels more friendly that way and we can talk about how the roleplay is going.

I look forward to hearing from you!

There's been a change!

I only roleplay through PM's now, due to a hectic schedule. This excludes on-going roleplays, that I need to reply to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom