Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Turf War ~Psychoteddy and Nightmaregoddess~

Nightmaregoddess

Super-Earth
Delila drowned herself in the beat of her newest club, Sins Line. Of course the beat had changed since she moved in. It had been a metal club before, but she had renovated it and transformed it into a vibrant rave joint. Her whole body swayed and popped as the intense trance/techno music vibrated it's way through her soul. She had her own VIP booth, but she preferred the dance floor, the strobing lights, the dancing lasers, and the writhing bodies of the club patrons wrought havoc on her senses and gave her near orgasmic pleasure.

She really had to thank her minions for taking this district, Sins Line had amazing acoustics, and there were nearly a dozen brothels for her to toy around with. She couldn't remember the name of the gang that ran it before, it didn't matter really. It was hers now, and once her Jack O's, Reapers, and Iron Hooves dug in there was no rooting them out. She simply enjoyed the ambiance, bouncing and grinding against the clientèle, casually searching for a 'partner' to enjoy after she was through dancing. A barely audible shout caught her attention. One of her lieutenants was calling her out. She swore to herself and wove through the crowd, her inhuman grace carried her past them like water through a sieve.

"What is it Bol? I was enjoying myself." She said as she passed her Iron Hoove second in command, and headed for her private booth, which was a balcony hanging over the stage. The balcony was piled two to three feet high in all places with pillows and cushions, so she could lounge wherever she wanted. She dropped into a thick pile and turned to her liuetenant, taking a moment to admire his splendid form. Her Iron Hooves were all Horse demons. Their bodies were vaguely humanoid, save for thick, powerful calves that ended in large hooves and their heads, which looked exactly like a mortal horse's, save for glowing eyes and a much longer mane. His whole body was shredded with powerful muscles, and a large bulge of fur was all that hid the thick phallus that lay beneath.

"So? What's so important?" She asked, laying back and stretching out.

"The Reaper scouts have some interesting news M'lady. The leader of the gang that owned this district....she has been sighted. Somehow she slipped by the Reapers when they tried to catch her." Delila yawned.

"You are boring me Bol. Send the Jack O's to kill her." Bol clicked his tongue in what she believed was a irritated manner.

"Well then let me interest you. The backdoor bouncers were just found beaten senseless, both Jack O's." That got Delila's attention. "Not many people can take out two Jack O's without making a commotion. I would say it's safe to assume that the woman is here, possibly looking to assassinate you." Delila laughed. As though it were that easy. So few people could take her that in all reality her gang was mostly so she didn't have to do anything.

"Perfect!" She sat upright quickly and wiggled her way over to Bol. She hugged his waist and petted his sides. "What does she look like?" She practically purred as her fingers danced over his muscles.

"U...um.....we don't have...a definite description. But we know she...has red hair...and looks quite young for her skill..." Delila bit her lip and curled her fingers into his crotch hair, wrapping her fingers around his testicles. They were heavy and had a pleasant smell, she new this quite well.

"Excellent Bol. I knew there was a reason I keep you around....go and watch the floor for me..." She gave him a playful squeeze. "I will let you know when I find her.....then I want you to invite her up.....and Bol?"

"Y...yes....my lady...." She smiled at him, then squeezed his left testicle just firm enough to draw a grunt from him. "Don't ever click your tongue like that at me again....kay?" She let him go and he backed away.

"Yes....yes my lady...." She turned away from him and scooted to the rail of her balcony, and started sifting through the minds of her guests....searching for a very special guest indeed....

"That wretched bitch! Who does she think she is!?" Elyssia slammed her fists down upon a desk, papers had scattered vast across it. She been gone from her city, with a descent portion of her members with her. When she had returned home, she discovered someone to have taken over a major part of territory, and this highly angered Elyssia. She had heard about this, "woman", who had been causing quite the ruckus and stir. She had gathered great intell upon this woman, but a great and ghastly high price. Many of her good man had lost their lives and she could never forgive herself for that. In fact, she just lost one who was of great importance to her. With a heavy grunted sigh, she leaned back to take a seat, relaxing into the fine leather furniture. One of her higher ups waited in the room with her as he stared upon her. One never guess, for her size, that Elyssia was leader of the infamous Back Draft, let alone how truly powerful and strong she was. She wasn't just all beauty and bronze though, she was very intelligent as well.

Suddenly, as though something had struck her, she grinned. She figured it out, she knew exactly how she was going to get to that blasted woman. She would infiltrate into her hideaway and make herself bait for the woman. Her intell had picked up on what that woman enjoyed, and Elyssia was sure she could fit the bill. She knew exactly where the woman was going to be. Elyssia would allow herself to be a pawn, a plaything for the woman and then, when the moment was right, she would strike. She would chop of the head of the serpent and watch as its body twisted and writhe, unsure of where to go. The ones who took over her turf would fall to shambles. After a long heated discussion and debate with her higher up commanders, she finally had them somewhat at ease with her plan. The last thing they wanted was to throw her right into fire, but then again, they had no choice. Once her mind was made up, it was clearly made up.

After many days of planning, it was time to put the plan into action. Elyssia had easily manipulated her way into her old turf, knowing it better than anyone else, and made her way Sins Line. There had been some trouble along the way, but it was nothing Elyssia could not handle. She did not waste time with the ones who attempted to stop her and made quick work of them. However, despite that being easy for her, Elyssia knew that that woman, that creature, would not be so easy.

Once she had her way in, Elyssia began to stroll through the club, listening to the music and soaking it all. She took heavy note to all the changes that had made, and despite her cursing her ownself, she admitted she did like what was done to the place. Elyssia's attire was a rather sluttish appeal, as well as there was just seductive and overly sexual about the way she moved. She body was finely toned, her muscles ripened, although they were not too evident. A short skirt adorned around just below her hips and just barely covered ass cheeks. Beautiful, five inch heels lifted her feet from the ground as she walked upon them so easily, the heels adding more appeal to her legs and giving them a more refined shape. As she walked, Elyssia would occasionally, making it appear to be nonchalant and subconscious, grope along her c-cup, firm breasts, that were only hidden by a tight, black halter top, with a black leather choker collar adorning the collar portion of the shirt.

Elyssia continued to walk through the club, swaying her ass she walked while she put herself more into the line of fire. Her entire body language demeanor was as though she demanded to be fucked. Elyssia loathed the idea of allowing that creature to touch her in any shape, but she had to do it. She had to do whatever it was to get that creature to drop its damn guard. The only thing that plagued her mind was she heard about the other. The fact that this 'woman' had a horse size and shaped cock was all but baffling. She wondered how any woman could endure it. Her face lightly flushed at the thought and she wondered how it would feel inside of her. Elyssia cursed herself as she shook that thought out of her mind.

As Delila projected her consciousness throughout the club she also changed out of her dance clothes. She really needed to let her wings out, so she put on a white silk dress without a back and shuddered as her golden feathered wings practically exploded from her back. The dress ended just past her ass, and the back was so low her ass-cleavage was plainly visible. On the front the dress split just beneath her belly button and reattached around her neck. She craned her neck and stretched her wings out fully, which timed dramatically with a section of the current song and eclipsed the strobe lights, casting a dread shadow over the dance floor. Then like an alarm in her mind her consciousness found the one she was looking for.

She leaned on the balcony and gazed upon her prey. Red hair, anger, lust, murderous intent, the smell of adrenaline. This combination of elements made her prey stand out in a club. And what a piece she was. She bit her lip as she watched the red-haired young woman strut through the club like a predator, wearing possibly the most arousing attire one could. Yes indeed there wasn't a thing that would get in the way of her little scheme now. If this woman wanted a shot at her....she was going to give it to her....again and again, and again......

"Bol...." She projected into her Lieutenants mind.

"...yes M'lady..." Awww....he was still grumpy about the little squeeze she gave him.

"Red head.....next to the fat man and heading towards the girl who looks like Cher." She watched as her minion scanned the crowd.

"I have her. I will be up in a moment." Delila sat perfectly still while Bol approached the woman. "Excuse me miss?" She could hear him say. "Mistress D extends an invitation to her private balcony as well as free drinks through the night...." Nice touch...free drinks. Not something one usually extends to her enemy, might put her off guard. Gods she was damn sexy in that miniskirt! She leaned back, keeping her wings spread to their fullest, playing on her dramatic side.

Back
Top Bottom