Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fighter's Girl (Me and psychoteddy)

desertpaladin

Supernova
Tyrone sighed as he finally got that break he had been wanting after all those fights in a row. He was a boxer and a damn good one too. He was a big guy, well over 6' tall and with a muscular body that would be able to beat anyone in or out of the ring. Wearing a tight t-shirt to show off his muscular upper body and just some regular pants and sneakers he headed into the club and was bombarded by the loud music and he saw girls who were all clearly wanting to have some fun with the african american superstar. He was well known in the area and he would be suprised if a woman did not know about the almost legendary modern boxer.

Heading over to the bar he ordered a drink as he began to scan the place for ladies, his eyes finally falling on a white girl who he admitted looked cute as he grabbed his drink he began to move forward through the crowd, like a mighty lion stalking his prey as he had to move around girls that wanted him and guys that were just in his way as he grinned when he finally reached her "well hello there babe" he said as he looked over the white girl admitting that she was pretty cute... it was always the cute ones that would be the biggest sluts for his... well let's just say that the saying 'once you go black' was more than true with white girls after a night with him.

Elyssia had gone out to the bar with a group of her friends to celebrate her 21rst year. They had just finished watching some reruns of boxing matches. Elyssia was quite the boxer fan, particular of the one named Tyrone. In her mind, he was the most gorgeous, and sexiest, man alive. She loved to goggle at the tv screen as she would watch his muscle rip and flex with each passing move around the ring. She was all but obsessed with the man. She had posters, all of his boxing dvd's, and almost every other merchandise that was out there. Due to that reason, she rarely had men in her own bed. She would have girlish fantasies over him and often tried to envision him fully nude.

Elyssia stretched against the wall, her short, tight, white dress raising to reveal more of her exposed thigh before settling once more. She lightly clicked the five inch heal of one her shoes against the hard ground. Her blond hair had been pulled back into a messy, yet in its own way, neat bun, with several strands falling over to frame her angelic face. Black eye liner and massacre delicately outlined her ice blue eyes. One of her friends made a passing mark as joke and pointed Elyssia, who covered her cleavage. She laughed the joke off and then allowed her arm to drop, letting her cleavage being exposed once more.

Suddenly, her breath was caught as she heard a man's voice. It sounded just like, it was! It was her idol, Tyrone, the legendary boxer champion. Her face instantly flushed as she stared at him while her friends gawked as well. Soon, her friends were giggling as one of them shoved Elyssia over to Tyrone. "Go on, Elyssia! It's your idol! Tyrone!" one of her friends giggled out as she encouraged Elyssia to speak. Elyssia felt as though her words were caught in her throat. She had dreamed of metting him, and now here they were together, face-to-face, in person. Elyssia soon caught herself gawking and shook her head as she swallowed the huge lump in her throat.

"H-hi. You're...You're. Heh. You're amazing. I watch you every time you play. I am such a big fan of yours. I have been following your whole career, from when you first started out. I grew up in a home where sports was huge, especially boxing. Uhm, I'm Elyssia!" her face turned yet another shade as she held out her hand for greetings.

One of Elyssia's friends soon piped up yet again. "It's Elyssia's birthday! She just turned 21. She is quite the big fan of yours. She's had a crush on you forever." the girl giggled as Elyssia shot a glare at her friend, become flustered with embarrassment now.

Tyrone laughed, his almost trademark deep voice actually managing to be heard above the music as he watched the girl try to put together an intro while she was both embaressed and in aw. He had to admit this was why he liked white girls... always got so flustered it was funny to watch as he gently took her hand but she could feel every strong muscle in his hand as he said "Well I am always happy to meet a fan, especially the cute ones" he said before he heard the thing about her birthday and he smiled "well then ladies... if you don't mind I would like to treat Elyssia here to a few drinks to celebrate" he said as he looked between her friends as well as Elyssia herself "I am hoping you don't mind"

He knew she would not and he smiled as he took her with him over to the bar as people were clearly watching now. It was known that he had a thing for white girls since he was rarely seen with a black woman at his side. He brought her to the bar and he said "you have an idea on what you want to drink?" he asked "Or should I pick one out for you?" he said clearly just wanting to have a good time with her, and in truth he was hoping that their good time would end up with them going to his place.

Elyssia stared and held herself back from squirming as she felt him reach out and take her hand. How she loved the sound of his deep voice, it was so masculine and so riveting. Elyssia did not take a second thought nor hesitate as she walked with him to the bar. She pushed her 5'3", slender frame up onto the stool as she crossed one leg over the other, in an attempt to expose more of her own, shaved, smooth thigh. She stared upon the menu of drinks, already have had some, she was already becoming tipsy. Elyssia lightly giggled as she glanced to Tyrone. "You go ahead and pick for me." Elyssia attempted to move and adjust her body in such a sexual way, hoping to grab Tyrone's attention. A few of the other men were already gawking at Elyssia, but her attention was purely on Tyrone.

"So, Tyrone, how often do you come here? And I must say, you are the most gorgeous man I have ever met. Mmmhh. I can finally say that I got to meet. I've always wanted too." Elyssia spoke rather boldly. "I've noticed we're getting a lot of looks, but they're not a look of surprise. I suppose this is normal for you to have a white girl by your side?" She smiled over at him, unashamed. "Does they mean you are very experienced then?" Despite the fact that she wasn't drunk, the alcohol had clearly gotten to her already as she was blunt and bold with her words.

He however was happy she was drunk, even though he figured with her being a big fan of his that convincing her to come back to his place would be no problem. He looked over at her as he ordered her a bit of a lighter drink, not wanting to make her sick as he listened to her talk.

"Well..." he began as he looked at her "i come here whenever I don't have a fight the next day... it is nice to come here and unwind and yes... I admit I have a thing for white women" he said looking her over unashamed as he said "And I do have a lot of experience... a lot of which could make you cum right here and now" he said being bold back as he said 'You know... if you want I could give you a tour of my place... figured I would throw that out there"

She smiled as she took a sip of her drink. This wasn't her first time drinking, but she was still a light weight considering her height and her weight. Elyssia giggled some rather softly before she pressed herself up against Tyrone. Her finger traced along his masculine chest rather teasingly as she listened to him speak. "I see." She smiled, feeling rather flustered and as she spoke about the ability to make her come, her hips shifted some. Elyssia was a bit of a flirt herself and was enjoying this rather thoroughly. When he spoke about taking her on a tour of his place, she became rather interested in what he had in store. "I would love too. When can we go?" She had a feeling she was being rather bold, perhaps to forward, but she didn't care.

Suddenly, something hit her as she glanced off to the side. "I apologize if I am being too forward and almost seeming to be like a stalker. I promise, I'm not that type of person. It's just you're my idol and I love watching you fight. You're just so amazing. I am sure you have heard that plenty of times before." She kept herself pressed against Tyrone while she took another sip of her drink.

He leaned in and he whispered into her ear and said "I know... so do you want to get going now?" he asked grinning "I can't wait to get you naked and screaming my name" he said being just as forward if not more so as he paid for the drink and he took her out of the bar to his car as he helped her inside before getting in and he drove her back to his place which was in a condo building. he smiled taking her to his condo as his hand laid on her ass, groping it as he lead her inside and she could tell this was a bachalor pad of a real man as he closed the door and he smiled 'Take a look around... though I am thinking you might only really remember one room" he said grinning as he walked inside and he headed into the kitchen as he grabbed himself a beer, opening it as he downed some of it before he looked over at her grinning.

Elyssia was overly excited as she left the bar with him, flirting up a storm with the man as they headed to his place. She was in awe at the size of his condo and even at the fact it was rather well kept. She smiled as he mentioned about her taking a look around, but mainly to the part mentioned about only remembering one room. She couldn't wait to get into that room. This was like a dream to her, a fantasy. Being there, with Tyrone, the one she drooled and dreamed over. She glanced over to him as he chugged down the beer, giving her a faint amount of time to walk around the condo. She made sure to sway her ass so that was inviting. Elyssia was glad her underwear attire consisted of rather sexual and sensual attire. Gripping at the him of the skirt portion of the dress, she lifted it over head and tossed it onto the ground, keeping her hair in the same style and leaving her high heels on. A finely, black laced bra attempted to keep her chest from busting out while a black laced thong adorned her hips to only barely conceal her shaved, smooth pussy. She shook her ass more as she then leaned against the door frame that led to his bedroom. "Like what you see?" she asked as she began to grope and fondle with herself, pushing and begging for the man to come over to her, to take her, to fuck her brains out.

he didn't need any more temptation from her. "And this is why I like white girls" he said as he walked over to her taking off his shirt and throwing it to the ground. His muscular, rock hard body completely exposed to her as he picked her up in his strong arms and he began to kiss her passionatly, his hands groping her nearly bare ass as he carried her into his bedroom and he laid her down on the bed before he pulled back, pulling off her underwear quickly before he stood beside the bed and he pulled off his pants and boxers exposing the biggest dick she would have ever imagined... it was true what they say about black men.

Back
Top Bottom