Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

pics an img of favorite characters

here you can post up pictures or artwork of your favorite characters off of,tv ,games cartoons, comics ,manga whatever you like just please try to keep it clean .heres an example of two of my favorite characters out there.Harley Quinn and poison ivy my heroes
oh i almost forgot also post why there your favorite and discuss them with others if you can

1080184-poisonivy_harley_blitzart01.jpg

Harley and ivy are my favorite because they look out for each other and dont take anything from anyone .they stand for what they believe in and i may be posting more images soon

My favorites are the sexy ones from the X-files. -^.^-

x-files2.png

x-files5.png

x-files6.png

x-files7.png

x-files3.png

I like them because they're sensual and sweet and involve one of my favorite pairings. I guess I like them because they're a great pair. Excellent partners and good balance with each other and they work well together. Also, they're both sexy looking people. lol

nice that's another reason i like harley ivy there considered a couple i can see it but anyways there awesome criminals they inspire me and, are strong indapendant women and as for Sculley and molder nice they were a cool couple even when molder was vanishing off and on.

1080171-gothamgirls_ivanreis.jpg

270928-23750-poison-ivy_super.jpg

1194723-pi_large.jpg

Harley_and_Ivy_by_VinRoc.jpg

Harley_Quinn_by_PatCarlucci.jpg

and i must admit they are a lovely couple both molder and Sculley are good to look at and are interesting to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom