Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gundam Wing; Red Twilight

Gundam Wing; Red Twilight
Genre: Sci-fi

This is going to be a block of text so please use CTRL+F to find specific areas using teh contents table below:

1: Story
2: Rules
3: Character Template
4: Profile example (Fail)
5: Profile example (Accepted)
6: Other info

1:Story

After Colony 198, five years after the Endless Waltz incident. The companies of Axis and Zant are plotting to control the world after the so called peace has fallen. The five ace pilots and their gundams have all be vanished. In this time, the companies have made new suits and new weapons have been made in an effort to start the wars and battles all over. In the midst of all the weapons and suits, two pilots are currently working as mercenaries for one of the companies under the group name Steel Hearts...

However, they find out the truth behind all of the new weapons, the two compaines are working to become one, in a new effort to take control of the world. It's up to these two pilots and anyone willing to help and thier gundams to stop this threat and save the world of peace.

2: Rules

1: I am the god in this roleplay if I say "No" to something you will obey
2: I will not have everyone piolting a Gundam at the start only 3-5 people can AND thats IF I like the layout for them.
3: You only control your character and ONLY your character you can not take control of another character (Excluding NPC's they are universal characters and anyone can use them)
4: I will not have "God" like weapons (Example: A beam rifle that does not comply with the weapon range rule (See other info for more detials) or a blade that can cut through anything like a hot knife to butter.
5: You can not have everything on your mobile suit as "Superior" doing so will have your profile instantly "FAILED" and might be used as a replacement for the example
6: I will only accept balanced well thought out characters/Mobile suits
7: For your character Bio I want a story none of this "He does not know anything becuase he knows nothing about his past" or "Unknown" bullshit! I will accept Amnesia BUT and this is a huge BUT you have to explain how he gets amnesia and state if you plan on the character regaining his memories.
8: Swearing is allowed so go crazy but I do not want "Fucking shitting hell you fucking whore go fuck off and die you fucking slut" thats a major no-no.
9: Romance is optional if your wanitng to get your pixels all hot and weaty take it PM's I will not tolorate cybering in this Role-play.
10: Most vital rule; This is a literal RP I want everything in details (if possible) I do not want "-Bob walked in stat down- hai gais! -he lit a smoke and went to sleep" If you wnat to take part and your not good at writing 2 paragraphs (Minimum 6 lines, use "Preveiw" when posting to count lines) then I suggest you leave this thread.
11: (Too lazy to put this in the right number slot) Just post yoru profiles here I will read them and if I likethem I will say "Accepted" if not then I will point out the parts I don't like/Areas that need imporvement once you edit/improve these areas the disapproval will be changed to an approval.

3: Character template

Name:
Ethnicity:
Nationality:
Company: (Steel Hearts, Axis, Zant, or None)

Height:
Weight:
Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Build:
Clothing:

Personality:

Physical Talents: (martial arts, ability to fit your foot in your mouth backwards, etc...)

Bio:

Mobile Suit Specs:

Type: (Combat, Ether, Flight, or Support)
Make: (It can be a Gundam, but be fair... if there are a lot of Gundams then try not to have one right away. >.>)
Model:
Codename:

Height: (In meters): a gundam is average height of 17 to 25 metres
Weight: (In tons): Average weight of a gundam is between 17 and 40 tonnes
In-Water Weight: (In tons): see above but knock a few off after all everything is slightly lighter in water

Visual Description: (You can include a pic if you want.)

Booster Type: (Speed or Technique)
Booster Location: (Foot, Leg, or Back-mounted etc)
Booster Min-Max Output: (Basically acceleration... in MPH)
Space Flight Capability: (Poor, Fair, Good, Excellent, Superior)

DO THIS FOR EACH GUN
Gun Type: (Handgun to Rocket Launcher if it applies.)
Model:
Range: (In meters, Max range you can have for any gun is 350m, Sniper weapons have a range of 400+ since they use zoom abillities.)
Firepower: (Poor, Fair, Good, Excellent, Superior)
Special Traits:

DO THIS FOR EACH BLADE
Blade Type: (Real or Beam if it applies... also, you can have lances, stythes, etc...)
Model:
Blade Length: (In meters)
Cutting Power: (Poor, Fair, Good, Excellent, Superior)
Number of Blades: (How many of the same weapon... not the amount on the hilt. >.>)
Special Traits:

Other Equipment: (Head-mounted guns, shoulder-mounted guns, shield, armor, forcefield generator, etc...)
Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:
Slot 4:
Slot 5:

4: Failed character template

Name: Bob
Ethnicity: white
Nationality: jamaica
Company: none

Height: 110lbs
Weight: 8'
Eye Color: blue
Hair Color: blonde
Hair Style: messy
Build: body builder
Clothing:man thong

Personality:awsme, evry1 luvs him

Physical Talents: can punch u and make u dead coz he r uber strong

Bio:unknown

Mobile Suit Specs:

Type: combat
Make: gundam
Model: ass raper
Codename: No lub

Height: (In meters): 100000meters
Weight: (In tons): 1 ton
In-Water Weight: (In tons): 0.5
Visual Description: I huge penis shaped moble suit that shoots lazaor beams from it's head

Booster Type: speed
Booster Location: everywhere
Booster Min-Max Output: 999999999
Space Flight Capability: superiour

Gun Type: jizz lazoar
Model: 555
Range: infinate
Firepower: superiour
Special Traits: makes women horny and want to make cyberz wit me

Blade Type: vibrator
Model: rapid rabbit
Blade Length: 99999999999999999999
Cutting Power: superior
Number of Blades: 1
Special Traits: makes women wants to havs babies wit mes

Other Equipment:
Slot 1: infinate range nuke
Slot 2: womenz
Slot 3: haxor abillitties
Slot 4: 100% invisabilllity
Slot 5: moar womenz

5: Profile example (Accepted)

This is also my character;
Name: Haru Miyazaki
Ethnicity: japanese
Nationality: born in space and raised in coloney

Height: 4'11''
Weight: 90lbs
Eye Color: red
Hair Color: grey
Hair Style: long tied with a ribbon
Build: average
Clothing:
school: http://beyondcart.com/mid/9855682130/img1/8404.gif
casual: except it is navy blue
http://news.greedland.net/up/news/Image/060923/j10.jpg

Personality: she can be shy to others and tends to distance her self away from others even classmates from her previous schools have not gained enough trust that she will tell them her past

Physical Talents: martial arts consisting of: tae kwon do, karate, judo, kendo

Bio: Haru originally name Haruka was born to her mother and father during transportation to colony AHL-2534 were they where going to live peacefully. haru was sent to school and even join several martial arts clubs from sheer interest being the only girl to win 3 tornamnets in a row at 4 separate martial arts

when haru reached the age of 10 things began to become hectic she was omitted into hospital due to server heart failure and was placed in a chemical coma to attempt to allow herself to treat her heart upon awakening 3 years had past she had received a heart transplant her parents had died from an attack on the colony now living on her own in colony ADE-6374 she accidentally stumbled upon an old military facility which was no long in use, it was here where she saw the Zeta mobile suit out of curiosity she decided to check stumbling into the cockpit from "violent quakes" the mobile suit activated making haru it's designated pilot.

soon after she transfered colonies to start anew with the Zeta being the only thing she actually opens up to, when one day she was training to use the zeta several Zant mobile suits being persuaded by what appeared to be Steel heats suits attacking the Zant she took her first life this sent her into a spiral form of depression and is currently being held on one of the Steel hearts fleet ships for questioning

Mobile Suit Specs:

Type: Prototype transformable flgiht mobile suit
Make: mobile suit but it gets converted into gundam later on
Model: PMSZ-001
Codename: Zeta (when converted into a gundam, Zeta Gundam)

Height: 19.85 meters
Weight:38.3 tons
In-Water Weight: 35.3 tons

Visual Description:
MS mode:
http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds.../ms_zeta_a.gif
wave rider mode:
http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds.../ms_zeta_b.gif
Booster Type: technique
Booster Location: rear of leg x 1 per leg, feet x1 per foot back x1 WR tail fin x 1
Booster Min-Max Output: 500-950mph
Space Flight Capability: Excellent

Gun Type: Vulcan gun X 2
Model: VLC-255
Range: 20
Firepower: Poor
Special Traits: none

Gun type:Grenade launcher X 4
Model: GLR-584
Range: 50-200
firepower: good
Special traits: explosive damage, can also fire naplam rounds

Gun type: Beam Rifle
Model: BST-652
Range: 200-300
Fire power: good
Special traits: can be used as a beam sword

Gun Type: Hyper mega launcher (option)
Model: PRO-000
Range: 400+
Fire power: excellent
Special traits: usable as a sniper rifle

Blade Type: Beam sword X 2
Model: BES-954
Blade Length: 10.5
Cutting Power: good
Number of Blades: 2
Special Traits: none

Blade type: Gun Beam balde
Model: BST-652
Blade Length: 9
Cutting power: fair
Number of blades:1
Special trait: blade can be shot as a rifle round

Other Equipment: (Head-mounted guns, shoulder-mounted guns, shield, armor, forcefield generator, etc...)
Slot 1: gundamium gamma alloy
This feature is added to the mobile suit when turned into a gundam, in lamace terms it acts like thick skin so is immune to weak powered weapons.
Slot 2: future prediction program
This is a program that is always offline since it is filled with bugs. It is rumored to be the prototype of the "Zero System" that was used in certain suits.
Slot 3: Projectile armor (this includes shots from beam type guns)
This lowers the damage gained from gun-based weapons though it will do nothing against baldes
Slot 4: firing sensor
This is an assit prgram that Haru uses when she weilds the Hyper Mega Launcher
Slot 5: Prototype battle AI "Zeta"
This is the mobile suits voice so to say, the AI does nothing major but act like a communication medium between Haru and the mobile suit. It also takes care of the things Haru doesn't understand. Zeta is also the only "Being" that Haru trusts completely.

Other: Since Haru speaks in Japanese to Zeta this will be symbolied by "*This sort of text*" if there is no * marks at the start and end it is NOT japanese.

6: Other information

When making a post please state where the post is taking place before you start posting
Example:

- Character info (Name) - Location (IE Outer space near AB 1234)

That way no one will get confused on who is posting to who, or if you want add an "Interacting with;" option anything to make it easy.

About weapon range:

The reason why I am giving weapons a limit is because the energy used to fire the beam rilfes will become nothing but photonic energy when they reach past their max range. Before you ask a stupid question about "Why" here it is.

The metaphore for ranged weapons:

When you throw a stone at people in water it will do more damage to someone at point blank range (On the surface), but to people deeper down the momentium used to throw it has been absorbed by the water so will do less damage. In short the further away a target is the less damage it will take from ranged weapons. This is a controler agains god-like weaponry.

About languages:

You can have your character talk other languages but type it in english and add something to their speech to make people know like have a different color when your talking in other languages. I do not want to spend 5 hours looking though a translation dictionary.

About Faction leaders:

Anyone can be a faction leader BUT once the slot has been taken up no one may have it (I usually give it to the frist person that picks the factions). I would prefer it if a person who wishes to be the leader of a faction (Zant, Axis, Steel hearts) to be someone who knows what leaders do etc. So that the RP doesn't get killed from stupid characters not taking the role seriously.

But if you wish to become a faction leader that already has a leader please discuss it here or PM the faction leader to let them know what they are doing wrong and if it is ok if you have an event in the RP that over throws the present leader. For the event to succed you MUST have the co-operation of the other faction members.

So you can't just say "Yeah this person sucks as leader I will be leader now and I'll just use all the generic NPC characters to over throw them" Thats a big no no. You need at least 3-5 human controlled characters to support your mutany to become the new factin leader. (Also the person who wishes to be the Steel HEarts leader please PM for further information on what happens with Haru)

For Zant and Axis only I have the power to say if the leader gets over thrown since the main leader is an universal NPC Like the president of USA has control of the countries armies. This NPC is considered the president, and the leader is considered the highest rank in the armies.

Back
Top Bottom