Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Erotic Low Fantasy Setting (PatricioINTP and Cherubian)

Verialyn put up some token resistance as the Bosach with the net approached her, but as she did not invest any real effort it did not take long and she was trapped under said net. They tied her wrists behind her back before they finally let her get up again, now free of the net, and dragged her to the mine entrance. Now she wished she had had enough time to put on her shirt, with her arms behind her her breasts were on prime display. But she had decided to play it this way, so she would see this through.

At least the one carrying her weapons stayed close to her, so it should not be too hard to get to them once she decided to make her escape. For now, though, she was busy trying to stay on her feet and avoiding to bump into anything as the other Bosach dragged her along the mine tunnel. Despite the odd and potentially dangerous situation her curiosity was still there,and she wondered where exactly she would end up.

As she entered, she could see the project to find a new cave route through the mountains was a major mission requiring several dozen Bosach. She passed the one part of the mine who’s wall was blown open, and beside it a Bosach with a dagger through his throat, his dead hands still on the handle. His abdomen a gory burnt up mess. Eventually she was shown to a much older Bosach, who laughed at the sight of a topless woman. Her weapons was handed to him, which shut him up quickly. Looking down at her, he spoke the human language.

“What is a naked girl like you doing with such blades? Were you temporarily brave and stupid, or just brave and busy?” Behind her, more talk, and the old one responded back. “It seems we can take your little village without any problem. Though now I have a choice to make. Allow them to to have their way with you, or just take you for myself.” He paused to see what her response will be. He rather have her for himself, of course, but being armed made him rather see her overtaken by a group.

Verialyn decided that showing just a bit of spirit might be beneficial to her , and maybe even gain her a bit of standing with the brute Bosach. Not that she would get around servicing at least one of them.

So she replied "I am only half naked because your thugs picked a most inappropriate time for their raid on the village. And if you ask me whether I would prefer to be fucked by you or by your whole tribe, now that really is not a hard decision now, is it? So go ahead and give it to me if that will keep the others off me."

The elder Bosach did a smile and gruff at her response, and said something to the others, the latter bit after a pause and him pointing at his eyes. The one who captured her took her weapons farther back into the cave with him. Taking her roughly into a side branch off of the cave, the elder shoved her to the dead end and proceeded to lit a lantern. Three others guard the way back to the main passage, to keep watch as ordered. While the elder would like either a good one time fuck or - highly unlikely but still - sex slave, the blades still give him some caution. All four watch her as he undress.

So this was it. Soon she was going to be taken at least by the older Bosach in some dark lantern lit cave. There was not much she could do about this now without stirring up quite the ruckus.

As soon as the elder had let go of her she again folded her arms over her chest. In many aspects it was a futile gesture, since they had seen her breasts before, and since there was not much she could do should they want to do so again. But for now it gave her a small bit of comfort, just like the trousers and boots she was still wearing.

So she stood there motionless and watched the old one as he peeled off first his armor and then his clothes, piece by piece.

While the guards remain stoic out of duty, the elder was thinking more than being eager for his own enjoyment. He did not know who this woman is, what the nation from across the mountain is really like, or anything else. He was not one who believe he is about to get his way. Rather he was trying to figure out how many ways she might respond, and from that, how he will respond. She could be a pet, slave, companion, guardian, or dead.

Once fully naked, he walked slowly up to Verialyn and stood still, then took a deep breath. His next act was quick. Sweeping his feet he threw her feet off the ground and, upon landing on her back, sat down above her chest. He put some of his weight on her, but not all of it. He wanted to keep her down, but not hurt her too much. He teased her lips with his large penis while saying something in his language... intimidating sounding. Then forcing her head up, so just the end of his penis is inside her mouth, he asks “Would you like to live? What would you care to give to me? What would you like to be?” At least now, position like this, he is not directly on her. Instead, over her, he leans more forward and letting her head back, as he drive his penis into her mouth.

Verialyn cautiously watched the old Bosach approach. She reminded herself just in time not to fight back - yet. Which allowed her to suppress her reflexes and let his sweep succeed. At least she was able to catch herself and soften her drop to the hard ground below.

She stayed quiet as he sat on her chest, her heavy breasts pressing against his thighs, and let him proceed as he pleased, getting a first taste of his dick in the process. Not perfectly clean, but not too bad either, considering the circumstances.

On his first question she could reply with a nod, but how did he think she was supposed to give him an answer to the other two with his manhood inside her mouth? So she just looked at him questioningly and relaxed herself as good as possible as he slid further into her, his tip getting closer to her throat.

He waited for her to start working on it, with some thrusts to remind her. He knew he put her in an uncomfortable position, and how much she will take control of the situation was important. While waiting for his orgasm, he rejected making her one of his army as she did not fought back. So the question becomes if she enjoys this or if she thinks she has no choice. Will she just lay there or show signs of making it better for him and her? He has ideas for all of this as he was anxious to see how she will also respond and act when the time come. He pulled away right when he started ejaculating, some entering her mouth and most falling on her face, neck, and chest. He heard some laughter behind him and wanted to slap the one doing it, but did not dare take his eyes off of her. He stood, hiding his own smile and asks, “So what will it be?”

There was not much Verialyn could to without throwing off the old Bosach that was straddling her to the floor, her arms pinned to her side. But his demeanor indicated that he expected her to stimulate his member, so she tried the best her tongue could do to the part of him that was inside her mouth, although she never enjoyed being face fucked overly much herself, which probably showed on her face as she kept eye contact with him. She had chosen that path, and now she would see it through.

It came almost as something of a relief when he finally withdrew, even although it meant that he sprayed his load over her. And then he asked his question. What did he expect her to say? Was he serious about trying to recruit her in some way? No, not likely.

So she calmly replied "Oh, if you are offering me a position in your tribe, how about making me queen? And maybe High Warchief to boot? Or did you have something else in mind?"

He laughed at Verialyn’s demands, saying “So you rather lead than be my slut eh?” He reached down and yanked her pants down a little, but not all the way, and then took her hand and only lift her up in the sitting position. “Now you are starting to sound like a woman with blades and not just topless.” He got behind her and held her tight with his right arm, his hand on her left breast. “No, first I have to test you.” His left hand reached down, placing his middle and ring finger inside of her vagina, his palm over her clitoris. “And you have to prove your worth.” His hand started pushing up. “I wonder. How fast you can orgasm without foreplay? All the while telling me, now, as I do this, EVERYTHING you know about that village. Who is the mayor? Industry? Civil and military protection? Closest major city? Trade?”

His finger inside her hurt a bit in the beginning, but fortunately she had had sex not too long ago, and it had not benn a very fulfilling one. So she quickly became adjusted to it, and together with his hand on her breasts it did indeed start to arouse her, despite the oddity of the situation. Not as much as his genital would have, though, but enough to make her wet and coat his fingers in her juices. Soon slurping sounds could be heard every time he dug into her.

Verialyn acted as if she tried her best to hide her reaction but was unable to, and as a consequence she soon started to sigh and moan with increasing volume, arching her back and pressing against his bulk behind her, leaning her head back and half closing her eyes. Between the lustful noises she made she replied "Tell you all I know ... about that village? That ... is quickly done, I arrived ... there about an ... hour before you ... guys did. ... All I know is ... it is some .... almost dead prior ... mining village. .... You can guess ... the rest of it ... yourself."

He sighed with annoyance at her answer. Though, if it is a poor kept village, it should be easy to take hold of. Still he need to know if she is telling the truth, and if so or not, more about her (which can tell him) and the rest of the area. Kent, the other kingdom from where he came from, is too much of a burden and the need for easier targets to raid will be a blessing.

“Then where did you came from? What can you tell me about the rest of this nation here?” His movements between her legs got harder and more rapid.

Verialyn was getting more aroused by the second. His treatment definitely was rough, but over time she had developed a strange liking for such things. And since she did nothing to quell that uprising of lust she was getting near to her climax. He wanted to see how fast she could come? He could have that. By now the occasional squeal and scream joined her sighs and moans, which made communicating with him not easier, but she tried her best despite the distraction.

So she started to reply "Came... from Fernys ... three days to the south ... just another town ... you will like ... Dys ... has been peaceful ... for decades ... rich through trade ... economy blossoming ... not a very strong ... or prepared ... military ... Your questions ... need to be ... more specific ... for more precise ... answers ..."

She had no qualms about giving up that information, as it was something he would have discovered on his own very soon anyways.

He suspected she was getting near to climax. Preferring her to want him more and dictate who is in control, he stopped and got up, leaving her where she was. “I will have more precise questions when I know what to ask.” He begins to put on his own clothing. “Meanwhile you will stay with us. Don’t bother putting your paints back on. If you promise to behave I will let you back up to the surface. For now you need to learn your place. As a naked and available comfort woman. And absolute NO weapons. Once you earned our trust, then and only then can you have them back.”

By now he had gotten his paints on and looked at the other two guarding. He said something in his language to them, with a soft chuckle, then turned around and added. “So, since you seem to be close to climax, do you want to have it or not?”

She felt somewhat empty and even disappointed as his fingers unexpectedly withdrew form her, shortly before their task was done, and immediately afterwards his other hand let go of her breast and ended his tight hold on her. She looked up at him as he spoke, pulling her knees towards her chest and wrapping her arms around them. She did not need her swords to fight well, her unarmed technique was just as finely honed, but he did not know that, and she was not about to tell him. They thought she was firmly under their control now? Let them belive that. But she had other questions which she asked as she obediently pulled her pants off completely and threw them into a corner.

"So I am free to roam around as long as I 'behave'? Which rules would I have to follow then besides not touching any weapons, not putting on any clothing, or spreading my legs for anyone who feels like having a go at me?" Her stay here would be a bit prolonged, but she was not afraid of that. She had posed as a concubine for infiltration purposes before, although this was of course a bit different and she hoped that the requests for her carnal services would not be all too frequent.

Then she heard him talk to the guards. She only could make out a word or two of what he spoke. Yes, she definitely had to make her best effort to expand her very rudimentary knowledge of the Bosach language if she wanted to make the most out of this situation. Being a quick learner she was hopeful.

His question towards her actually caused her loins to tingle. She was still in a state of arousal, with her intimate region covered nicely in her juices, and so her honest reply was "Actually I would not mind if you finished what you began."

Hearing her answer, he did a quick nod to the two guards as he left, who let down their previous still exterior. Happy and laughing at what was being offered, they rushed to get their pants off while talking quickly between them. They did not bother becoming completely naked, and moved Verialyn physically around as they wish. One, who still had his pants down on his ankles, got on the ground and pulled her over, the other guiding her to take his penis. Once he was inside of her, the other then spit and started to wet his penis before slowly putting it inside her anus. Despite the rush to get started, they slowed down once they did and at least made sure not to permanently harm her... to a point. Once inside they moved little inside of her and slowly picked up the pace. The one below started talking to her in their language, using their derogatory word for ‘slut’ and doing a hard thrust at certain moments. The one above him was just moaning in pleasure.

As she had guessed the old Bosach did delegate the task of getting her off. She would get the first taste of her new occupation right now. So she just looked at the approaching two and offered no resistance as they moved her into position.

Taking the penis of the guy below her was no problem, wet as she was it slid in easily and just feeling his length inside her actually caused her arousal to heighten. That changed momentarily as the other one started to get into her back entrance. She had to clench her teeth and close her eyes at the sudden pain as he roughly moved into her, and it took her a few moments to become relaxed enough for this to be no longer painful.

She looked to the side away from the face of the Bosach below her, her eyes fixated on some random point in the rocky wall, as she was now sandwiched between the two male bodies, her breasts pressing against the one below her, the hands of the one above her gripping her hips forcefully as they kept invading her rhythmically. But finallly she was accustomed to this and made the best out of the situation, actually starting to enjoy the double penetration. She even let out the occasional moan as the one below her again drove into her particularly forceful.

The one on the bottom took satisfaction from her moan and responding with increased amount of hard thrusting. After a while, he was the one who came first, gripping on her body as he came while letting out a satisfying yell. As the feeling to back off overcomes him, he quickly get out of the way, leaving the floor below Verialyn. The one analing her took advantage of this by digging his hands under her breasts, and consequently, adding more of his weight on her. Most though went onto his elbows as he kept going.

When he orgasms, his arms let go and his all of his weight fell onto her, his hands still holding her breasts. He did pull out, but stayed where he was chuckling and saying things, squeezing her breasts hard before rolling over and off of her. The other was already dressed and left. Both were satisfied and knew they were lucky just to have her, and now anxious to appear busy again.

Somewhere between them Verialyn came as well. As the Bosach below her unloaded into her, drawing her tightly to him in the process, she was already very close, and it took just a few more shoves up her not well accomodated ass to get her over the edge, causing her to scream even loader. She did not really care what the two thought of her reaction, what she had understood from their comments so far was a clear hint that the did not have a very high opinion of her to start with. So she just shouted out her own pleasure.

As she came down, still feeling one dick moving up and down her anus, the one below her was gone, replaced by some groping hands on her chest lifting her up. She just let him finish as well, and although he quashed her to the cold stone floor she just kept silent and waited for him to leave. Finally she lay there alone, on her stomach, feeling the cool and hard stone beneath her.

She rested for a few moments and then motioned to get up. Briefly she looked down at her naked form, and she clearly remembered the instructions to not get dressed again. Well, she would play along nicely for now. So in the nude her bare feet stepped over the stone floor of the now deserted dead end as she moved back to the main hallway.

Waiting for her was the one who captured her. He still had her swords and had a bag folded under his arm. He could not help but laugh some at seeing her so welling to become a sexual servant. He had no interest in doing her right now, and thought she might be tired from getting it from three others. But still she was pleasant to look at.

He knew little of their language, but thought signing would be easier to understand. He pointed to the place his chief was sitting, moved his hand to his mouth and moved out, placed his hand on his chest, pointed two of his fingers at his eyes, then pointed at her. “Understood?”, he asked, thinking it was simple enough she should. “Larnc”, he added, pointing to himself.

After hearing her answer, Larnc went back and found her pants, taking it, folding it, and putting it in the bag. Returning, he said, “Follow”, and went deeper. As they walked, the other Borsach was in a very busy mood, focused on securing the town on the other side. Like Larnc, just seeing a naked woman was enough of a break for them. Eventually they reached a wall with several ropes. Most of the traffic was going down. Above was the last camp they settled when they found an opening and exploited it, which included a pond composed of mountain water. He held the rope and pointed up. She was his responsibility, and even if she was not naked he wouldn’t dare take his eyes off of her.

So she had her personal watchdog, or rather watch-Bosach now? Why not. She wondered how long it would take until he would also request her special services.

For now she just followed him, replying to his introduction with pointing at her and saying "Verialyn". Along the way she made her first attempts at deepening her understanding of the Bosach language, pointing to various items while looking at him quizzically, in the hope he would name them for her.

As they finally reached the rope she did not hesitate and started to climb up, wondering a bit what was so special about that place up there. Or was this just where she could get a rest? Soon she would see.

Larnc followed her close behind, enjoying the view, until they got out. Most of the other Bosach yelled, laughed, and cheered at the sight of Verialyn as she got up. Some, carrying things on their back and moving their part of the camp to the other side, too advantage of a quick touch. Larnc though was thinking of her asking him about what items were called in their language. While her initial use was to be a comfort woman - when the others were not busy with other duties - the initial fear of a armed and dress in leather female was leaving. And the thought she just might be a sword for hire than any sort of enlisted soldier made his heart thump. Being his responsibility might have its advantages, if she likes to fight back in play.

He had to watch himself though. It may all be a ploy. He thought of that possibility when pointing to a place while saying, “Here, come”, in their language. She was very much a wild card. Worse if a Higan shows up. Besides the near by water and how close they were to their goal, this camp was initially settled because a clan of Higans was about an 30-60 minute walk away. Higans have a rep for being calm and docile despite their massive size, yet quick to anger at anything they may deem wrong. And having a woman naked by force, even if she submits, can fire up the gentle giants. Personally, he thinks they just don’t know their true strength until its a broken bone too late.

Larnc arrived to where he had his personal items and bedroll. He had rank, so he got more than most of the others. He put his hands next to his head, tilted, and pointed to the ground. He then held up his hand with only four fingers, pointed over to where they came from, then again with only one finger, and pointed to the ground. Only 1 in 5 will stay in this camp to guard the rear and get supplies from the Higans as needed. Raiding them won’t be profitable as general dealing, not to mention stupid. With the others busy, and him with an easy assignment, he did not really know what to do. He pointed to the water and made bathing motions before pointing at Verialyn, his voice making an interrogative tone in his language. It was a suggestion, as for the others she is the dessert after the main meal. And doing her in front of others will be demoralizing instead of improving it. Though that gave him other ideas.

Verialyn nodded to him as she added the Bosach equivalent of 'Do you want to take a bath' to her increasing repertoire of that language. She dipped her toe into the pond at first, testing its temperature. It was cold, but not unbearably so, especially not for her. And it would be a nice refreshment.

So she finally started to slowly stride into the water, quickly sinking into it to her hips. The cool fluid flowing around her legs was indeed a nice refreshment, and as a positive side effect it washed away the last traces of her previous encounter, making her feel completely clean again. She turned around to look at Larnc and smiled at him. A few moments she stood there before she took a sudden and surprising plunge until she was completely submerged, swimming for a few strokes until she resurfaced again, water flowing from her naked form. That had felt great.

As she let her hands run over her form in an attempt to rid herself of the last traces of dirt she contemplated her situation. If the occasional gropes on their way were any indication, there might be quite a demand for her. While she had no objections against and rather a distinct liking for frequent rough sex, even seemingly demeaning one, she was not sure being pounded every night by two dozen different guys - human or Bosach made no big difference here - would be something she would enjoy. It was to be seen how things developed, and maybe her stay here would be shorter than anticipated, although she really would like to learn more about her captors first.

Larnc allowed her to bathe herself for a while, he knelt before her and snapped his fingers to get her attention. He formed a ‘O’ hole with one hand and, with the other hand pointing, moved his pointing finger in and out of the hole. This was followed by him counting to 10 with his hands. Though he could give her to everyone, that lead to two problems. First it will take too long, and second she should no longer be an award but part of the pay. And being overused will be like bashing ones own weapon during practice. You need to test the weapon out, but each stab, cut, or bash means the weaker it gets before you actually need it. So like a sword that needs sharpening, he will need to make sure she was taken care of.

After this, he wanted to give himself some pleasure while continuing this... requirement or excuse? He pointed to his own bedroll and said to lay down in his own language. He wanted to give her a massage, trying to make her feel as comfortable as possible and hoped she was not thinking he wanted a round. He rather wrestle and see how strong she really is. But that will come after she have sex late in the day with whatever number of men he deem appropriate.

Verialyn enjoyed the bath for as long as she was allowed, which was only interrupted by Larnc's attempt to convey his message to her. So she would have to service ten more Bosach today. Or did he mean up to ten? Whatever, one evening of that sort would not be too bad, actually it might even be interesting in a wicked way. She had not been that intensely 'in use' for quite some time. Hopefully she would be allowed another bath after that.

But finally her time in the pond came to an end, and his order to lie down on the bedroll left only one interpretation for her. He was the next one to enjoy her special service. So with a passionless shrug and no further comment she climbed out of the water, and after quickly having dried herself as good as possible she stepped over to the bedroll, lying down on her back with her legs already slightly spread, while she looked up at him and wondered how he would do her.

Back
Top Bottom