Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Princess and the Thief (Lord Dakol and Seraphine Light)

Talia felt increasingly scared as the vial slowly filled up. She looked away from Damion as the process continued, not wanting to make herself even more frightened, the sound of the cracking was nerve wracking enough. Finally it was finished and Talia looked at her finger, a bit of blood beading to the surface.

She watched the vial fly over to Damion who easily caught it and she smiled at him,"Anytime Damion..." she replied softly as Lucius leaned down to kiss her finger. The Princess nodded slowly,"I'm fine..." she spoke in a soft voice. "Was there any other information you have to offer us, Damion?" Talia turned to look at the man with a warm smile.

Lucius smiled a bit and nodded, taking a step back.

"Well, of course. But it depends on what sort of information you're looking for. However, on Delusians, I'm afraid that is scarce. Oh!" Damion exclaimed, smiling as he put the vial away into the desk, "Are you going to the festival?" he asked.

"We are," Lucius answered, "Are you?"

"Ah, I'm afraid not. Daylight and all, heh," Damion laughed.

She frowned. It was a bit depressing that there wasn't much information on the Delusians themselves, but she would find out things on her own. At the mention of the festival she smiled brightly. "Oh yes! When is that again, Lucius?" she turned to him with a smile and then looked at Damion with a frown. He wasn't going to be going? That made her a bit sad, but she understood since it was a daylight issue. She didn't want Damion to go off burning.

"Do you want us to bring you back something from the festival Damion?" she asked eagerly. "We can get you something, anything you want!" the Princess offered happily.

Talia reached down at grabbed Lucius' hand affectionately as she awaited a response.

"Tomorrow," Damion answered, frowning slightly before waving her off, "Oh, please, no. It's completely fine. It's one of the things I've had to live with, eh?"

On the topic of bringing something back, he nodded excitedly, "Fish, please! It doesn't matter what kind," he said, chuckling.

Lucius rolled his eyes; he knew Damion loved fish, it was one of the reasons he chose to live at Loiov. "Will do. See you, Damion..." he replied, waving his old friend goodbye before walking out with Talia. "So, what did you think of him, eh?" he asked curiously, "What do you want to do now, love?"

Talia laughed quietly, "Fish of course.." she nodded and smiled. "See you then Damion!" she waved to him as Lucius led them out of the home. "He was...different...both not what I was expecting and more then I was expecting..." she shrugged her shoulders slightly and then grabbed Lucius' hand. "It's so strange...A vampire..." she shivered. "So many new things..." she pursed her lips and then looked at Lucius. "At least I have you to experience it all with me...Do you know all the dark wonders of the world, my love?" she laughed softly.

At the question of what she wanted to do then, she wasn't actually sure. They could go back to their room but she wasn't sure she was ready yet. "Is there anything else in this town that is extremely interesting?" she laughed. "Well- I'm sure there is plenty...but still..anything you really love that you'd like to share?" she asked softly.

"If not...I would love to look around the shops!" she smiled brightly. All thoughts of the horrible voice from the day before was gone from her mind, all that mattered was the advancement of both their relationship and their mission.

When Talia shivered, Lucius walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her, for either warmth or just an embrace. At her question, the Thief chuckled and shook his head. "I'm afraid not. I know many things, but not all. Damion is more knowledgeable than me," replied Lucius as they walked down the street.

He looked around, trying to think another thing they could do; later on, he was planning to teach her how to use her blade, but there wasn't a need for it currently. The Empire didn't control Loiov, and so they were safe . . . or so he thought. "Well, we could always go on one of the fishing ships. But they go out for days at a time. We would miss the festival."

At her suggestion, Lucius smiled. "Shopping it is!" he exclaimed cheerfully, letting her go before grasping one of her soft, delicate hands, waiting for her to lead the way.

She enjoyed the feel of Lucius' warm hands engulfing hers as they walked. It was moments like that, that she adored. "Wonderful!" she smiled and pulled Lucius along, walking them through the streets to look at different shops. "I think I'd like to get a new dress for the festival..." she said softly, mostly to herself, but Lucius would easily be able to hear her. "Then we can do whatever it is you like.." she snuggled against Lucius until she saw a store with beautiful flowing dresses. They seemed to be made of very sheer blue material that flowed like silk. Talia broke away from Lucius and rushed over to the beautiful dresses. They weren't too dressy, but looked pretty enough to be considered perfect for a nice festival. "I will get one of these!"

The Princess looked over her shoulder at Lucius. "Do you like them!?" she asked, her tone excited. "Shall I get a knee length, or full length one, Lucius?"

The Thief closed his eyes as Talia snuggled against, sighing in contentment before she began to pull him along. Oh, he truly loved everything about her; he loved the Princess. It was such an odd thing to say, but he didn't care. There wasn't a need to like her father, after all.

As she led him to a clothing store, Lucius crossed his arms and grinned as she fawned over the dresses. When she told him she wanted one of them, he nodded. "It will look lovely on you, muja." he said, then stopped, thinking for a minute. Hm, I should get something for the festival, too... he mused with a short nod, then glanced at another store with men's clothing, then looked back at Talia, considering her question. "How about a knee-length?" he suggested, "Love, I'll be right back, okay?" with that, Lucius walked across the street to enter the shop. His eyes scanned a selection of great clothes, and walked to pick out a few dress shirts, along with pants and boots. He then asked for a square of black cloth, and paid for them before walking back to Talia.

Talia happily plucked a knee-length dress from its spot in the shop and rushed over to the shopkeeper, while Lucius shopped for himself. She was really starting to like being out on her own, being able to shop for herself and eat what she liked. When Lucius returned to her she had her dress neatly folded away in her satchel and she was ready to go. "Alright!" she laughed to herself. "It's in times like these that I realize how much of a woman I am..." she teased herself as she reflected back on all the shopping she liked to do.

"Alright my love...we have a few hours before supper time...What would you like to do with our time?" she asked softly, reaching for his hand as she pulled him away from the shops. Her eyes scanned the streets as they walked, occasionally stopping to look at the people. Most of them looked rather similar, but she assumed that was because they were all from Loiov, but every once and awhile she would notice someone that didn't look like everyone else.

Lucius chuckled pleasantly, leaning into her ear. "That's not a bad thing, love. You can be as much of a woman as you'd like," he whispered before taking a step back and taking her hand. He held his clothing in the other hand, heading down the metal walkway when he heard Talia's question about what to do with their time.

His mind immediately snapped to more alone time, but dismissed the idea as he figured that the Princess would like to explore the city more. "Up to you, muja. Truly. Whatever you want to do, I'll be happy with it," he replied cheefully.

Talia sighed,"I don't know what I want to do..." she murmured softly. "Let's just explore...is there anything outside the city? Like a countryside? Or something of the sort? OH! Is there anywhere to swim...I've never really been swimming, but I heard people do it all the time.." she cheered. "Oh Lucius! I want to go swim! I can get one of those little cloth outfits that the woman wear...and we could go swim!" she nodded fiercely.

She held Lucius' hand tightly in excitement. Swimming was something she really wanted to do.

Luke's eyes widened in joy, "Swimming? All right!" he explained, and couldn't help but snicker when she was describing a bikini. He quirked an eyebrow at the thought; he couldn't wait to see her in one!

The Thief led his love past the buildings, knowing that they had a surf-shop nearby. Once they were there, Lucius allowed Talia to pick out what she wanted, himself getting a pair of dark-blue bathing trunks before looking at her in curiosity.

As she entered the shop she found a swimming suit, one which was died a dark blue hue. The top would perfectly cover her breasts, and it was a bit decorative with parts of the fabric twisted. The bottoms were the same pretty blue but it looked similar to underwear but with a extra bit of cloth that created an almost short skirt.

She grabbed the two pieces of cloth and held them up to Lucius. "How's this one Lucius!?" she asked curiously. She wasn't sure what she was really supposed to wear, since she'd never gone swimming before. "Or is it going to show to much..skin.." she asked softly, peering around for other suits. What would be appropriate for a lady? The storekeeper grinned at her,"My lady..that swim suit would do you well, it is beautiful and would be even more so on a lady such as yourself.." Talia smiled at him and then nodded. "Do you agree, Lucius!?"

Lucius studied the bathing suit she chose and smiled, his mind drooling at the thought of seeing Talia in it. He was about to reassure her of her choice when the storekeeper spoke first. The Thief narrowed his eyes and glared the man, pointing at the man threateningly. Then, looking over at the Princess, he relaxed and smiled once more. "I think you would look fantastic in it, muja," he replied, walking forward to the counter and tossing the selection on it.

Talia grinned, absolutely thrilled that Lucius seemed to like what she picked out. With a laugh she stood beside him while they paid for their things. The store keeper didn't say much more to them, more then a little scared of the consequences. "This is so exciting, Lucius!" she said sweetly as they finished paying. "Where will we change into our swim suits?" asked the Princess curiously.

The Thief was ultimately pleased that the shopkeeper was scared. After they bought their things, Lucius glanced at Talia as they walked out into the sun. Glancing around, he slowly got his surroundings as a smile crept on his face. "All right, c'mon," he said, taking her hand and dashing down the walkway with the Princess, slowly leading her to the closest spot that led to an island.

Soon enough, they reached a bridge that allowed them to reach the island. Apparently, it was a lot like a resort. Many people were enjoying the sun on the beach, swimming in the ocean and playing in the sun. Pointing over to the small building ahead of them, Talia and Lucius went in to change.

OOC: Hey love, I've been gone several days already, and I'm actually not going to be able to respond until this weekend. <3 Just wanted to let you know.

[Oh Gosh I was gone longer then I expected, so sorrry!!! <3]

Talia released Lucius' hand and ran towards the small building ready to put on her bathing suit and get ready to swim for the first time. Sure, she'd swam in the chest high water of the bath rooms, but she'd never had a chance to swim anywhere else. Honestly she wasn't sure she would be very good at it. Fear swam through her at the thought of something in the water grabbing her, or possibly her losing control and being swept under water, unable to breath. Quietly she let herself find a spot to change, and slipped into the bathing suit. Lucius would never let anything happen to her...

Once again the frightening words of the unknown presence from a day or two earlier, while Lucius was bathing and she was resting. She shivered, gathering her clothes and placing them in her bag before moving sheepishly back out of the building, waiting for Lucius to appear to go to the water with her. The Princess sighed, trying to ease her worries by looking at the beautiful sky above her.

((It's fine, darling. Now worries. ^^))

As they split up to get dressed, Lucius found an isolated corner to change. He slipped into his swimming trunks, making sure they fit nicely before bundling up his clothes and walking out into the bright, hot sun.

Unlike Talia - who was constantly worrying about the voice from two days ago -, the Thief's mind was clear. He had never felt this free and happy, even when he was climbing the highest buildings. And it was with her, the Princess. '

He finally saw his love, standing in the sand in her bathing suit. It fit snugly to her full form, causing Lucius to gently bite his lip in excitement. However, there was a tinge of jealousy to know that he wasn't the only that would see her like this. "Are you ready?" he inquired, slipping his hand in hers before leading her towards the water.

Talia saw Lucius as he appeared from his changing room and her eyes lit up with sudden cheer. At his question, she frowned, "Uhm...I suppose I'm ready...but I'm a bit nervous Lucius...I've never really....gone swimming..before...What if I can't do it?" she asked in a small voice. "You won't let me drown I'm sure..."she giggled softly and rested her head against his shoulder as he lead her to the water.

It was beautiful, that was for sure. But it was still a frightening aspect.

"Lucius...when did you learn to swim? Probably as a young boy, I bet..." she laughed. "I bet you were the best swimmer among all of your friends!" she nodded cheerfully as she held his hand comfortably and lovingly. "I hope to be a good swimmer...and as brave as you one day in our future..."

Back
Top Bottom