Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just your usual Garbage Universe. Canon and original characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

perriq

Star
A garbage universe is a very special and rare type of universe.

A true universe grows from a timeseed, it lives and grows and dies. When a universe dies or is destroyed, often pieces of its history remain behind. In rare circumstances enough pieces of various universes lump together that they form a new universe. Bedil-Kopria is one such universe.

Bedil-Kopria contains bits and pieces of magical girl universes, shounen universes, monster trainer universes, heroic adventure universes, and others. Magic, ki, mana, materia, and most other forms of supernatural power intertwine into a single power called Chroma. The world is a hard place to carve out your niche in, with monsters and demons and otherworldly nightmares all more than willing to gobble up the unwary mortal. Still, over the generations civilization has managed to take root in a few cities.

There are several major cities, all of which are technologically advanced, on par with or just ahead of our modern world. The further out a settlement is from a major city, the less advanced it is. Being further from a major city means freedom from scrutiny of the government and many other things, but it also means danger from the many dark forces that populate the wilds of the world. Because of this, adventurers are in high demand.

This is, in essence, the ultimate fandom trash universe. Bring your OC or your favorite fandom character. Basically anything is on the table. I prefer stuff I'm familiar with, but I'll at least hear you out if you're looking for something specific.

I'm looking from anywhere to quick smut to a long-running adventure.

I'm also open to canon roleplays and original roleplays. Most of my interest for fandom or original roleplays fall in line with the interests below, but like I said earlier if you're looking for something and you don't see it on my list please feel free to ask.

Anime universes I'm especially familiar with

Dragon Ball
Sailor Moon
Pokemon
Inuyasha
Naruto

Game universes I'm especially familiar with

Zelda
Pokemon
Mega Man
Final Fantasy
Kingdom Hearts

Listen I grew up in the 90s/00s and I didn't have good internet or access to a video store okay? That said, these are just the things I'm MOST familiar with. I'm almost thirty and I've got at least a passing familiarity with most games and anime from the last few decades. Probably less so for the most recent stuff though?

Favorite Kinks

Incest
Ageplay
Outdoor sex
Anything involving pools, lakes, the ocean, etc. Consider this a subset of outdoor sex.
Multiple penetrations

The No-No List
Pee or poo
Blood
Vore
Gore
Rape
Pregnancy

Usually no, but sometimes maybe
Furry

Yeah, neither of these lists are very long. If you're looking for something and you don't see it on the list, go ahead and at least ask me. I'll probably be cool with it.

I'm mostly looking for M/F pairings but I'm especially eager to play a Female character I have, in F/F or F/Futa pairings where my partner is the Futa. Especially if the Futa is younger and more dominant.
No M/M, sorry fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom