Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Royal Pet, I Think Not![SOULdier3 x SeraphinexLight]

Sophia had found some spare cloth and silently pulled it over her body, trying to hide herself from the world. She was trembling in both pain and fear, whimpers softly escaping her lips. She'd done a horrible thing running from the castle. And for what reason? She'd run because she feared falling for Luka, and because of it, she'd probably never see him again.

The only good thing she'd experienced since arriving in the hands of the cruel men, was when he'd left her to do something. Only a small bit of relief washed over her, she feared his return.

As she laid on the cot, shaking and scared, Sophie wondered what Luka was doing. Did someone tell him she'd escaped? Was he angry? Surely he wouldn't come to get her...not with how she'd betrayed him. His kindness and affection from the night before had all be betrayed. Her guilt was almost more painful then the wounds covering her body. "I'm so sorry..." she whispered, her voice filled with complete and utter despair. The room was empty and she stayed silent from then, trying to hear when the men would come back.

After several hours of lying alone on the cot she heard commotion outside of the room she was in. Were they angry? Coming back to torture her and have their way? Sophie cowered beneath her make-shift sheet and listened to the sounds of footsteps.

Suddenly the blanket was pulled from her and she cried out, eyes squeezed shut as she prepared herself for an assault. When one didn't come she opened her eyes and almost cried. It was Luka. He'd actually come for her. Her eyes were wide and she felt scared. How angry was he? Would she be punished? Of course she would, she'd directly gone against him. Her body tensed weakly as Luke wrapped her lower body in the blanket, and then wrapped her upper body in the jacket. She was lifted into his arms and she flinched, her body not welcoming the touch.

Who did this to you? Her eyes went wide as she looked out of the room at the men watching. Her eyes wavered as she looked from Luka to the men. "I...I...don't know his name..." she stammered, pressing her face against his shoulder. "He...he seemed like..." she paused," the ringleader.." she whispered.

"Luka...I'm sorry..." she cried, tears once again rising from her eyes and toppling over to cascade down her cheeks. He'd surely never forgive her for such a betrayal.

Luka felt her shrink away from him - a very wise decision of hers. Obviously she remembered he was in control, and that though he had saved her, she indeed was not out of the woods. He was so numbed by anger at the moment, he couldn't stop to think about how he would react to her as soon as he got her to safety. Her whimpering, quivering and hoarse voice -from what he no doubt imagined to be consequences of strangulation- merely excited the primal, protective part of himself, making him temporarily forget her indiscretion. At her words, the muscles in his body tensed in alert; he suddenly looked more vampiric than he ever had before, his eyes dilating out of anger rather than hunger.

"By royal decree, Markus Nightshade, I can guarantee that you will not live to your next year," Luka spat, his eyes darkening in color as he exited the home in a flash. Waiting a block away was his driver Dmitri, as well as his tell-tale tinted windows, blacked out SUV. Luka opened the door a bit roughly, but couldn't manage anything but being completely and totally gentle with Sophia, as he slid into the car, her small frame tucked easily into his large one. Pressing a button on a side panel, instantly a screen rose, separating himself and Sophia from view. He was obviously going to assess her injuries, which required her to be unclothed, a state he wasn't willing to let anyone see her in but himself.

Gently unwrapping her from the cloth and his jacket, Luka's eyes remained objective, not showing her any ounce of the turmoil swimming inside of him as he noted the extensive damage. Her throat was already bruising, and there was no doubt damage to her vocal cords. He could see the outline of Markus' hand where he had choked Sophia, in response, his stomach churned and flipped. Had Luka been a less wise vampire, he would have killed Markus on the spot and thrown himself into worlds of trouble. At that very moment, he was kind of wishing he had.

"Two of your ribs are fractured," Luka informed her coolly, his large hands exploring her torso. As his hands drifted lower, she automatically jumped, causing his eyes to lift to her face. It was clear to him that she was about to burst out in a fit of tears - he struggled to keep his face controlled, while her expression was truthfully making him melt on the spot. "It's me," He said softly, tilting his head to the side a bit in habit "I've got you now, and I'm going to heal what I can, but to do that you have to let me look," Extending a hand, he cupped her cheek, nodding his head in encouragement until she relaxed.

Moving slowly, being careful not to scare her, Luka shifted her in his lap as he gently parted her legs, getting a first hand view of what had been virgin territory just two nights ago. A space that had only been touched by him. He was able to keep objective up until that point exactly, when he noted the sickening tears, bleeding and bruising. He knew he hadn't been rough with her, and at the most had merely caused her small amount of blood shed. He had seen what she had looked like after they had been together... the best way to keep himself from turning the car around and going back to kill Markus, was to focus on healing her.

She was comfortable with him and trusted him, he knew that much as he gently touched her entrance, a yelp of pain meeting him in response.

"That hurts, I know, you've got some..." He paused for a moment, searching for the right word "tearing. I'm going to heal as much as I can, but I have to touch you, so it's going to hurt a little," Luka's voice remained in the realms of authority, the Royal air to him never quite ceasing. The only hint to the fact that he was in an emotional state, was the fact that every once in awhile, his voice slipped into it's natural Russian accent, and shook with the effort of staying calm. As gently and slowly as possible, Luka placed three fingers on the outermost of her entrance, sending healing energy to his hand, watching as her skin glowed a bit before the worst of the tearing was healed. Slowly he slipped inside of her, continuing the process until they reached the Castle.

"I can't heal broken bones," He said a bit softly, having obviously regained some composure while focused on healing her. She was still a wreck, but because he was calmer than he had been before, Luka was suddenly reminded of the sickening realization that she had left him.

Sophia had laid, crying in his arms, silent tears running down her cheeks as he carried her from the horrid hell hole she'd been introduced to. The few glances at him that she'd noticed were absolutely terrifying, his eyes dilated and his face a grim line of anger. She kept her eyes closed for the most part, at least until they'd entered a vehicle. She was tucked against him and he slowly began to unwrap her form the cloth and jacket. It seemed he was looking at her injuries, something in which she wasn't proud of. Her eyes never looked at him, but merely glared at the dark car around them. His words made her cringe, she had fractured ribs, that was just wonderful. No wonder she hurt so much.

As his hands traveled lower down her body, Sophia jumped and cried out, fearful suddenly, eyes wide in a rush of panic. Her eyes welled up with tears and her head shook back in forth as if she were saying 'no'. His words calmed her slightly and she whimpered, lips parting to whisper,"I'm so sorry..." she croaked, her tears now falling down her face.

Her legs were parted and she felt herself grimace at the feel. She wanted to watch the man who'd done this to her feel pain, real pain. "I...I bit him..." she murmured, trying to make a joke, lighten the mood just a smidge. But her voice held nothing but the pain she felt, and the despair and guilt that was dripping from her very soul. As Luka's hand gently touched her entrance she cried out, her body tensing as pain radiated through her. Luka said he'd heal her, but it would hurt, she almost didn't want him to heal her. She deserved the pain she was in, he should know that, he shouldn't heal her. She'd betrayed him, and she had been punished by it.

As Luka proceeded to heal her most tender and brutalized area Sophia couldn't help but let sobs of pain rush from her lips. "Luka..." she cried out, her fists clenched as his fingers slip inside her, causing her body to flinch in response. The trip back to Luka's castle was painfully long in duration, or at least that was how it felt. Her eyes were glazed over by the time they'd reached it, and she hadn't been able to help herself; she'd kept murmuring she was sorry the entire trip. Her small frame was lightly shaking, trembling with a mixture of pain, disgrace, and fear. How much did Luka hate her now?

He couldn't heal broken bones, which meant she'd have to heal normally, and that itself would take a good while. Her eyes had yet to look directly at him, she just remained looking straight ahead, not focusing on anything. "I'm sorry, Luka..." she cried, her fists clenched at her sides. Her mind wandered. What would her punishment be? Was there even a punishment worthy of what she had done to Luka? Her eyes welled up once again with tears as she thought about her betrayal.

He should have left her with the men. Left her to be beaten into a useless shell of a girl. But he hadn't.

Back
Top Bottom