Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Family? (Skylar)

Zabel moaned softly, grinning raggedly.
"I d-don't think I could resist if I tried."
He let out a demonic and draconian roar as he orgasmed, filling her up with his cum. So much so that it even inflated her womb a little, making her look a few months pregnant. He left himself inside her for a few minutes before pulling out, stuffing his tail in to cork his cum inside her. He rubbed the swell of her stomach and kissed her softly, standing her
up now. He pulled her tightly to his chest, her bulged stomach pressing against him as well as her breasts.
"Oh, and we're nowhere near done yet..." he whispered softly, licking at her ear.
(any kinks you want to try? I am up for anything. personally, I wanted To try using magic to transform her a little~)

The moment he came she was gone. Her body sucking his cock dry for all its worth. Coming down from her own release she felt his tail enter her. She was panting her face red as she heard that they weren't done. Her eyes went wide as she wondered just what he had planned. "We're not?" she asked as she sat against him now feeling his hand against her stomach she wondered how it would feel if she had an actual baby in there. "What do you want to do next?" she asked him as she wanted to do anything he wished.
(i'm good right now)

Zabel chuckled softly, kissing at the back of her neck.
"Mm... whatever you want Dawn... I can fulfill you every fantasy," he said, rubbing her stomach. An idea popped into his head as he smiled softly. Oh, this was going to be good...

He rested his hands on her shoulders and closed his eyes, letting his black magic flow into her. Scales grew on her body as her breasts grew larger and milkier, as well as her ass a little curvier. dragon's tail extended from her spine as a miniature snout grew on her face. Zabel kissed his new dragon mate softly, her stomach bulging more than ever.
"Mm... Dawn, I love you," he whispered as they kissed, his rail
moving in and out of her now, thrusting a bit roughly.

As she felt the magic wash over her body she felt so amazing as she looked up to him she could feel her tail swishing back and forth only this was really something. "I love you too" she said to him happy that he felt that way about her. Only as he started to thrust his tail in her pussy she moaned out arching her back.

Zabel pulled out his tail and pushed in his erection. Now that her body was actually designed to take this cock, this was going to he so much better. He could feel his huge load of cum surrounding his cock as he really worked into a pace, fucking her and ravaging her dragon pussy as he moaned and held onto her, his tail wrapped up with hers.

Feeling him starting to fuck her newly formed pussy she couldn't help the moans that came from her. Her body moving with his as she held onto him. her tail wrapped with his brought warmth to her heart as she closed her eyes enjoying such an amazing moment.

Zabel clenched his tail around hers, coiling around it, almost coddling it. He held onto her hips and fucked her hard, moaning the whole time. His thrusts grew erratic as he drew into a pre-orgasmic state again.
"Ah, f-fuck... I'm going to cum!"
He let out another orgasmic roar, his cum just filling her
up more. She now looked 9 months pregnant, with triplets. He once against corked her pussy with his tail, keeping every last drop inside her. He laid her on the couch and laid on top of her, her cum-inflated belly squished between them.
"Mm.... oh, I love you so much, Dawn..." he said quietly, eyes lock with hers.
(idea: have her get pregnant and time skip nine months? Make her have a son who, due to rapid development of demon children, is like 16 within a year, and now comes the time where his aging slowls to normal. I've tried it once before, and the results were pretty good, as then it was also a son x mom rp. With a demon son and human mom :p )

Dawn came right with him she didn't care how she looked her mind and heart felt so content she didn't care about anything else. Only as she heard his words she gave a smile. "I love you too" she said to him as she really couldn't believe the way it was for her.

(I'm starting to crave more of the past time period of princess type thing along with yaoi >.<)

(*facepalm*)
(Is it possible we could switch over to the princess one, but keep Zabel?)
Zabel cuddled up with her. "Good night, my love," he whispered into her ear, smiling softly and kissing her one last time before allowing both of them to slip off into a sex-induced sleep.

(Well I could see us leaving this as it is and if I *Sweatdrops* get in the mood for incest we could bring the family up for another rp. Now just how could we use zabel in princess rp?)

(alright.)
(well... Zabel kidnaps her during a party, and during the festivities, no one notices. He does whatever he pleases to her for the entire night, and she ends up loving it.)

Ah.
Then do you have any ideas? Because honestly, I'm sex,
action, mystery... but sexless romance and drama, they lose me.

Back
Top Bottom