Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Family? (Skylar)

Dawn was shocked as he placed his arm around her. Truly she hadn't thought she would feel good only as his kiss seemed to calm her a little as she kissed him back she truly was grateful it had been him no matter what he did to her. "Thank you" she said to him as she truly couldn't believe that he was being so kind towards her. She kept eating as she closed her eyes from time to time as her mind would go to the demon next to him. He really was amazing in her eyes.

Zabel allowed her to eat, keeping a blank stare at his glass of water. His mind was elsewhere in thought. He didnt even realize as Dawn paid the bill, and didn't snap out of it until he was in the car. He shuddered once, his mind intoxicated by one word.
Dawn.
He stared out the window, waiting for either of them to break the awkward silence in the car.
)going snowboardin'! see you later!(

Dawn looked to him as she noticed how he seemed out of it again. The moment they got to the house she gave a sigh. "You okay?" She asked as she turned off the car as she just wasn't too sure what to think he was uneasy and seemed to be thinking yet she was worried about maybe what he had gotten into. "Is there something I can do?" she asked him.

Zabel shook his head.
"On, I am fine, Dawn. Just... muddled."
He stumbled into the house and stretched, giving his neck a good crack before relaxing on the couch.
He couldn't say it. He-
Was a demon. What did he have to worry about?
"Erm... Dawn? There's something... Something I want to tell you."

Dawn looked over to him as she heard his answer. "Alright if you say so" she stated before starting up towards the house. Though as they got inside she notice him go right to the couch popping his neck as she shook her head putting her stuff down and went towards him. "Sure whats up?" she asked as she just wasn't sure what she should say. He seemed a little more than 'muddled' but she wasn't sure what to think about it.

Zabel fumbled for words for a moment.
"Dawn, I... I think I'm falling in love with you."
He cursed himself in twenty languages in his head. All his mind was in controversy at the moment. It was giving him a major headache.

Dawn was in for a major shock when she heard those words come from his mouth. She did a double take before taking a seat next to him still not saying a word for a while. "Me?" she asked him before looking up in his eyes. While she was still rather young she did feel something strong for him. She didn't know that emotions could shift so quickly and in such a major way it was like overnight she had started to fall for him as well.

Zabel nodded slowly. He didn't quite understand it himself.
"I'm not... sure. It's just... there's something different about you. Something... better."
He hesitantly put an arm around her, looking into her eyes. He couldn't believe any of this, but yet here he was. It was happening and he couldn't deny it.
A demon in love.

Feeling him pull her close to him she wasn't sure what to think her face becoming a blush as she looked to him truly she couldn't believe he was really looking towards her like he was. She felt her heart speed up as she leaned against him. "Oh god I thought it was only me" she said to him as she seemed to melt right against him.

Zabel went speechless as she spine.
"You... too?"
He smiled and held the girl close.
"Oh God..." he whispered, pulling Dawn in to kiss her passionately, lacing his arms around the girls waist. She was absolutely irresistible.
And damn, he was getting aroused by this.

Hearing what he said she blushed only she loved the feeling of his arms around her. She was truly loving this as she kissed him back it was everything she wanted in him

Zabel whimpered softly in need, his dragon tail growing uncomfortable beneath him. It slowly trailed up her thigh, sneaking into her panties. The tip slowly pushed into her semi moist entrance, as the two kissed.

Dawn felt her body just melt against him as she moaned out. It was just amazing to her as she felt his tail against her lower lips. The feeling of it was so amazing she just wanted more as she moaned against the feeling of it. Truly it was something she was loving it.

Zabel slowly broke the kiss, holding her in a warm embrace, nuzzling his cheek against hers.
"I love you, Dawn."
His tail pushed into her entrance and began to slowly snake into her.

As she heard what he said she gave a moan. Just really was amazing to her as she moaned out feeling him push his tail in more. "Oh god" she moaned against him. She hadn't known that he would work his tail like that with her.

He leaned into her, pulling off her shirt and bra, beginning to suckle on her breasts.
His tail pushed deeper into her pussy, getting larger as it for deeper. It was currently in enough to be about as thick as her arm, a little smaller than Zabel's dragon phallus.

Feeling him start to undress her she knew she would soon be in heaven as her head fell back and her body just gave in as she felt him just going deeper into her. She was growing wetter and hotter for him as her hips would jerk against his tail from time to time as he would hit certain spots within her. Her moans just growing louder as he kept going.

Zabel used his large dragon tongue, licking up her cheek, and then down. He trailed it down along her body, leaving a hot trail of saliva. He stopped for a moment to suckle on her breast before continuing on down. He removed his tail and instead used his tongue, swirling it around inside of her, lapping up her juices. His hands kneaded her breasts and rolled the nipples in his palms as he did so.

Feeling the magic of what he was doing to her body truly had her amazed. "Zabel" she moaned out her body arching against his every move. Truly she was lost as her eyes slid close and felt his tongue move into her pussy. She was so hot and wanting that she couldn't get enough of it as her hips kept moving with him.

Zabel pushed his lips up against her entrance, kissing the moist lips. His tongue delved deep into her, feeling her walls massaging it gently. He murred softly, vibrating her clit as he ate up every last drop of her juices, waiting patiently for her to cum.

As she felt him just seem to kick it up a notch with her as she moaned out louder as she felt on the edge. "Oh god Zabel" she moaned out arching on the couch starting to cum hard against his mouth and tongue truly she couldn't believe the feel of it.

Zabel swallowed every last drop, excavating the last of her sweet cum with his tongue before coming up to kiss her, a bit of cum still mixed with saliva.
"Mm.." he moaned softly, his now fully erect and huge dragon cock sandwhiched between them.

Moaning against his kiss she could taste herself. Truly that had her so wet just the fact that she knew it was herself in his mouth at that moment. As he pulled back she ground against him. "Please please take me" she moaned out wanting him in her. She couldn't stand it anymore.

Zabel smirked to himself as he got her right where he wanted her, needy and wanting.
He pushed her onto the couch and spread her legs. He aimed and slammed his entire long, thick length into her, stretching her impossibly. He began to rock his hips back and firth, his tail rubbing her clit.

Feeling him enter her again like the day before had her screaming out in pleasure her walls gripping him like vice as she felt each thrust becoming everything she had. Truly she was loving it all as she took more and more of it even as his tail did its magic she was so close yet she held back wanting to cum with him. "Please cum in me" she moaned out to him as her hands wrapped around his neck.

Back
Top Bottom