Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Family? (Skylar)

Shards~Of~Roses

Supernova
Dawn gave a sigh as she looked out into the forest. Her parents had just passed away and while they were allowing her to be in the country side with family friends right now she knew very well that it wouldn't last. Her family had come down from years of magic users even if they didn't have power yet somehow she was granted more than her entire line was. Now at the age of 16 she was going to actually summon a demon. She had to come up with someone to take the place of her parents. She really didn't need anyone but the law stated that she needed someone. She knew she could easily use her powers to make it so that he could take custody of her as long as she contracted the demon correctly. She had thought of the right wording of it as she would have the demon protect her from any harm or anyone that might be taking her away from what she wanted. Yet really didn't know that demons were much sly than that to stop them from getting what they wanted.

Pulling out her book she started to chant strangely glowing butterflies seemed to appear and surround her as the chant grew stronger a summoning circle appeared a few feet in front of her. She was just summoning a demon male to help her out she would make the contract and then get started on the magic to put it her parents will that she was to be taken care of my the demon. She was thankful that she had the lawyers put off the reading of it and could easily change their memory.

scn_0009.jpg

<plus a pitch black halo, black dragon-like tail, and black dragon-like wings.>

Amozabel could feel the Pull of a summoning tugging on his essence. At first, he fought back, feeling like he would rip in two. But he made a maniacal grin and gave into it. A perfect oppurtunity to create chaos among mortals. He felt his essence being stretched and morphed as he took on a slightly more... believable form.
He appeared, down on one knee, in the perfect center of the summoning circle Dawn had created. He mused over the time the youngling must've spent working on it. But Amoz was quite the cunning and powerful demon; he would find a way.
"What is your will, summoner?" Amozabel asked, his black dragon wings tucked against his back. His black tail kept coiled up a little to avoid being damaged by the boundaries of the circle. His black halo seemed to glow fervently.

Dawn looked to the demon as she was shocked by his looks. She would have to put a spell on him that wouldn't allow him to be seen in his true form but everyone saw what she wanted them to see. Only as she heard his voice did she give a smile. "You are to become my protector Making sure that no human will come to take me from where I want to be. You are to not kill while here or do harm. The laws of this land will be your guidelines as is my word. While alone with me I shall give you freedom but only while I watch." she stated as she thought she had everything down. Only she didn't have anything for her own protection not truly.

Amozabel smirked. He had her. He was free when it was only the two of them, and she had only said to protect her from others... so long as he didnt kill her, he had free range.
"Your wish is my command, master," Amozabel said with a slight smirk. The summing circle dissipated as the demon was bound to her word.
"I am Amozabel, but you may name me as you please," he said. He could wait for the right moment to pounce.

Dawn gave a smirk as she heard him give into the contract. She was grateful that meant she could stay with him. "Well I'm dawn. Now listen closely in the morning you will tell the lawyers that you were a close personal friend of my parents and that your my godparent. They'll let you take me back to my house and I can keep living the way I was before" she said as she wanted to get this out of the way. She was drained of power due to summoning such a demon. She was already getting ready to cast another one though. "Zabel is what I'll call you for short." she stated with a soft smile. She was tired and her body was paling as she looked to him. "Let me do two more spells and we can relax for the night" she said to him as she flipped through the book she held. Once she found the one she needed for him she casted them quickly they were strong and powerful the one where it would keep his looks hidden from everyone but her would have to be renewed each month but she was sure after a while she would have it finished. The moment she finished the last spell the one where the paperwork would spell it all out along with the memories of all who would object she fell to her knees panting. Her face slightly flushed as she shook her head. "Seriously I need to work on getting better with this" she said to herself. She had no power left now. It would take a good day before she had it all back if not longer.

Amozabel chuckled and paced circles around the girl.
"You know, it isn't the best idea to exhaust yourself in front of a demon... especially when you screwed up the binding."
He chuckled darkly and lifted the girl up to her feet by her shoulders, putting a finger under her chin. He wore an evil smirk as his blood red eyes bore down into hers.
"You stole me from home... now it's payback. I may not be able to kill you because of that damn binding, but I can do much worse... to make you beg for death," he said. He growled softly as he held her, pinned against the wall. His black dragon tail lashed out dangerously behind him.

Feeling him pull her up she wasn't sure what to think only when she saw his eyes she knew this wasn't good. She grew scared and fearful but she knew after the binding she couldn't just release him without harm to herself as well. "I didn't say you couldn't return to your realm" she said only to feel him pushing her against the wall. She really was all drained she couldn't fight back and her body was too weak from the powers being gone not that she had a chance anyway. "I just don't want to leave my home" she said as she couldn't stop the tears from coming up. She was still rather young there was always going to be that child in her at this age.

Amozabel chuckled.
"I haven't been brought to the mortal realm in quite some time, my dear... I haven't has release in just as long.."
"You see, it's a tradition of mine to show my master who really is in charge here."
With a snap of his fingers, both of their clothes were gone, revealing Amozabel's huge dragon cock, already semi erect and throbbing. It would be at least a foot and a half long when fully erect, and thicker than the girl's arm. He smirked evilly, tossing her onto a couch once he was in a better room to rape her.
"Mm... yes, your mine now," he growled, pushing the thick head of his shaft into her cunt, the demon growling in lust as he slowly penetrated her.

The moment her clothes were gone she was crying out struggling against him. She coudln't believe she had forgotten to protect herself from him. Only as she felt him throw her on the couch she tried to get up and run only that put her on all fours for him to enter easier. She cried out being a virgin never having anything in her before his size was daunting. The pain was truly something she thought she was going to die from as she wirthered under him gripping the couch and biting her lip from crying out anymore.

Amozabel kept pushing in until her reached her hymen. He smirked and played along her hips with his hands.
"You... are mine," he said, stealing her virginity with one good thrust. Amozabel began pounding into the girl with about half his length, moaning softly at her virgin tightness. He smirked, never having felt so good before. Amozabel ignored the girls cries, fucking her all the same.

Feeling the pain he gave her it was truly something she hated so much. Her body though seemed to slowly warm up to his length while she still fought on. Soon she became wet as her nipples became hard. her face flushed with emotion as the pain left and she felt pleasure moving in. "No no stop" she moaned out even her voice wasn't working the way she wanted it. her body was betraying her in such a way.

Amozabel smirked. It was working perfectly. He buried another few inches of his cock inside of her, letting her warm up to that before starting to pound into the girl again, now playing with her breasts, her hard nipples in his palms as he groped them, holding her steady as he fucked her hard.

Dawn shook her head as she couldn't believe it she could feel him going deeper even if her mind was screaming for it to stop her body was starting to override that. "Please . . .no. . .no . . .don't" she moaned out feeling his hands on her breast and tweaking her nipples she couldn't stop the moan that came. Soon she could feel her mind dazing out completely as her hips started to push back against his cock. "More" she moaned out as her eyes closed and her body took over craving everything he was giving her.

He grinned as she totally submitted to him. It felt wonderful to be in charge again, dominating a woman.
He shoved his entire length into her, finally. He began to thrust in and out of her sopping cunt as he fucked her roughly and fast, groping at her breasts and tweaking and gently twisting her
nipples. He could feel pressure begin to arise within him as be carried on.
In a grand finale, Amozabel came deep in her womb with no warning, the cum coming in large amounts, even spilling out of her womanhood and trickling down his dragon cock a little.
"Oh yesssssss..." he moaned and hissed softly into her ear.
"I bet you enjoyed that. Alot."

Dawn was panting as she felt him push all the way in. While she felt a little pain from his entire length it still felt amazing as she cried out for more. Her entire body was loving it as she came at least twice before he came within her. She was shivering as he pulled out. Her body drinched in sweat as she felt him speaking into her ear she barely had the strength to keep her eyes open. "Yes" she moaned out to him as she had never felt so fulfilled and relaxed in her life.

Amozabel chuckled as he pulled out, tracing a hand along her body. His dragon tail coiled around one of her legs.
"You see? Didn't you love that? Oh yes, I will help you, but you are mine, not the other way around."
He leaned over to kiss her, nipping teasingly at her lips as his large tongue forced into her mouth.

Feeling his hand running over her body she shivered. She hadn't thought he would turn on her and in truth she felt stupid yet she didn't care anymore. "Yes yours" she moaned into the kiss as she closed her eyes. she was truly on the brink of exhaustion. Over using her powers and then this her body was worn past the point of return.

Amozabel smirked.
"There. You deserve some rest now," he said, easing her to be atop his body on the couch. He wrapped his arms around her and cuddled up to her.
"Rest well, my pet," he said softly.

-<Woohoo! Morning!>
Amozabel was up bright and early, awaiting her to awaken.

Feeling him move them around she was soon out. It truly didn't take her long before she was out cold. Her body was crying out still when morning came. She had been a virgin the night before and now her body while was better than hours before she would be hurting for the next couple days. When she woke up it was from people knocking at the door. "Clothes" she said to him as she wanted to have her clothes back on while she was regretting that she wasn't able to shower.

Amoz snapped his fingers and her clothes were back on his body. He also fixed her hair quickly with magic and removed all scents of last night. He helped her up, nodding towards the door.
"better get that."

While dawn was still weak with his help it looked all normal. "thanks" she said to him as she opened the door it was the lawyers along with any family that needed to be there. She introduced everyone while some of her family members would sudden get memories of him years ago. She had planted them last night she was very powerful even with her age. If she had planned this out better he wouldn't have been able to make her submit but she was a honest girl and would stay with him. It was hours before everything was finished and signed. Many talked with him on just how to take care of her and giving him everything on how to get a hold of them in case something happened. By the time she pushed everyone out of her summer home she was panting again. her body still to weak from the magic overuse. "damn it" she cursed as she leaned against the door

Amozabel smiled softly.
"Well, that went well."
He gently hoisted her up into her arms.
"I'll be merciful... just this once," he teased with a smirk. He went to go lie her in a bedroom, lying down next to her. He put an arm around her, to keep her close, and to make sure she didn't pull anything stupid while they slept.

Dawn was a little shocked when she heard what he said and felt him pick her up. A blush came across her face as she was a little more than shocked at him being so kind towards her. Only as they laid down she was out curling against him her body knowing he was there and just what he had brought her before.

Amozabel smiled softly. He could get used to this. A nice place to stay, a pet, and all he had to do was play as her parent. He considered that a pretty good deal. Who knows, he might even be able to get her to love him. He chuckled at the thought. Loving a demon?
--
Amozabel nudged Dawn gently.
"Dawn? Dawn. Wake up."
It was about 7 PM now.

Dawn started to wake as she heard him call her name. "Zabel?" she answered back her hand going to rub at her eyes. She was still weak but manageable nowhere near how she had been before. "What time is it?" she asked as she was hungry and she began to wonder if he was hungry. If she should go cook something for them or not.

Back
Top Bottom