Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Book with the spine marked ' Not so Everlong'

9/18/2011

I think...

It's been almost twenty days since I've updated this journal.
A few things have happened. Went from four - ten hours days back to five - eight hour days.
Truck is in better working order. Haven't done anything really besides change the oil and put high octane fuel in when I can.
Have a 40 year old mother wanting me to do naughty things to here irl. Entertained her once and I'm already getting all sorts of interesting text messages.

To be honest I have been neglecting this website and those who I pm back and forth with.
Sorry every one.

So if anyone is willing to take me back...
let me know...
-plays music-
" ...Baby come back ! "

It's a been awhile... hasn't it?

9/29/2011 / Thursday. - Almost pay day.

It appears that my work ethics and values seem to continue attracting attention from my immediate supervisors. As I continue to work hard positions for temporary postings come open allowing me to learn more as well as continue working around the general area.
Though things have been more work and real life oriented I still find myself drawn to thinking of these other stories and worlds.
To think that imagination is a door way to infinite possibilities as well as theories to random quantum mechanics leaves my head some times boiling down to the last decimal.
To think if one person did one thing instead of another action could result in the change of an entire world's culture.
Yet in this it can be two conscious words strung together to describe how someone is being pleasured.
Perhaps my brain is working around sections that shouldn't be tampered with, perhaps I'm over thinking things and should go with the flow.
Or more over how interesting would it be to some how create then visit your own universe.

I digress.
Work.
Long hours, little thanks and people still inadvertently trying to kill me.

Well Here's to another 8 hrs at work...
Wish me luck part people.
Not frustrated... just expecting the unexpected.

Wow, I missed posting my own b-day on here.

10/11/2011

How time flies.
I'm older and hopefully wiser.
Not so much grumpy with the world as just meh.

Work has been consuming most of my waking life and I fine my attention going to so many things in real life I barely have a chance to focus on what I enjoy.
Well... kinda. I mean I still have a social life... undead as it may be I still hang with a select few.
My truck is getting step by step closer to being personalized to such a point that friends and family spot it out of a crowd.

If I didn't mention it before, I have delicately removed myself from the gene-pool ( without Darwin award ). People still can't believe I don't want children. I smile more over that.

Hmmm what else to go on about?

I have had more time out in the world so to speak?

Oh Karma.
Been going out my way to help friends and 'trust-worthy' strangers.
What do I mean with that last bit ?
Well glad you asked.
During a debris call on a highway last week, a cop made the comment of wanting some diliniators ( t-posts with reflectors along the road to mark the edge) so his wife wouldn't drive into the ditch in front of his house.
The second I was off work I scrounged from a metal bin, and some reflectors considered 'trash' and put it together enough to be seen at night.
Next day ( on my birthday mind you ) I sought out the officer and made sure he had the posts before leaving.
I've been handing over little things that I really don't need and getting things like food or smokes for co-workers and friends.
Even went and got a charger for my Mom who was in town on business, but forgot her plug in phone charger in another state.

Dunno why I get a little bit of pleasure for going out of my way and doing good... really I don't when I honestly dislike random people in general.
I know everyone has their own story and history. But I don't really care. It's almost an annoyance when I'm told an opinion, waiting in a grocery line at the story, as if it's a fact... and when that helpful side comes out to explain to them the truth... being told I'm wrong or a lier. So I've learned to randomly stay quiet and laugh.

But in short I want to cash in my Karma points soon. I want something really good to come my way... plz? Can i have awesome now ?

Geez, I need to stop getting so absorbed with reality.
Blasted thing will be the life of me...

10/24/2011
Monday.

What a day. Paved close to 800 tons of asphalt, which by the end of the nine hour day... well... lets just say rush hour wasn't happy with us.
Getting ready for a nice little snow storm expected to roll in tomorrow night... Worked out after getting home... again. Almost three miles of jogging and limping after bashing the living hell out of my left knee. ( left a bloody mark and stains along the inside of my pants, while making me worry for a minute if I broke it. ) Thankfully mumbling aside self... I didn't !
I figure while I was running might as well act a little healthy.
Not really eating all day, I broke open a garlic clove and took a chunk the size of my thumb to ingest. Not straight of course. With some cheese and water.... and herbal supplement pills.
Niacin and Calcium. Want blood flowing and want the little extra calcium to make sure I didn't give myself a micro fracture or some such rubbish.

whew.... it's tough getting old.
only 26 and feeling closer to 36.

To all of those out there who wonder if I abandon them... never !
I loves you alls.
Well some more lust, others love, and small token items with a bit of interest wanting to mildly know more about them.

Okay, enough rambling.
according to my forecast... tomorrow might just turn into a twelve to sixteen hours day.
Go figure. Plus nine to it...

( expect the least, hope for the best )
12+9= 21 hrs. Hmm in two days I could get half a work week in hours accomplished.
And of course it's not supposed to blow over until Weds night...

Hmm
another 12 hr shift.
12+21= 33 hrs. And that'll be by the time I get off on Thursday morning. at the AM.
Thanks night shift...
' that's right kids, I plow at night... wait...I mean I stuff white stuff that's wet and sloppy around while everyone's... oh this is not going to go well... it's cold..! '

Snow-plower- MOVE !

Well until later,

Thanks again for reading... the few or two of you.

- :D

* hugs back, pause before raise a brow and motion for DA to do something * What... no love tap ?

But in defense, I can make any age look and feel good.
You my dear friend, have a talent for making 36 awesome. ( or any number )

Next time I'll just jump to saying I feel like 56... though that's scary in it's own right. What will the world be like in thirty years?

lol!
<333
Well, I'm still not quite 36. Got just under 6 months to go. XD
Though still..... *bop! giggles!*
And thanks, sweet of you to say that. :)

11/1/2011

Tuesday.
More snow in the forecast.
Going to be on for just a little bit and being perverted to anyone that wants the attention...

DA... as always m'lady...a pleasure.
*smiles evily *

until later everyone.

I simply got to fill a 40 hr work week earlier because of it.
If I could I'd work more and get OT.
Come on everyone... hope I get more snow!
*goes to check the weather forecasts *
Give me more cold powder !

11/16/2011
My heart's a stereo, It beats for you so listen close,
Hear my thoughts in every note, ooh oh

Well I'm feeling a bit smitten.
Am I suppose to feel this good after speaking with a counseling therapist?
It helps that she's understanding, beautiful and able to keep up with my inane brain.
But then again I find myself guilty at this.
She's supposed to be helping me and I find myself thinking at times outside of the office about her in an 'unprofessional' manner. Thankfully I barely see her.

Imagine if I meet half of the role playing females that I entertained. I tend to make the standard: pleasing others before myself. Oh well...

" ...Never leave me behind, because good music can be so hard to find..."

I just worry if people knew how much of a pervert I am they'd act differently around me.
After all I am sexual person.
But on the positive side: I am a giver !

So to those willing to receive... :D

Got a new game that's been consuming most of my time after work.
Elderscrolls V : Skyrim.
Rather in-depth game with a lot of solid fantasy themes. Though being able to defeat dragons randomly while having problems with a simple giant who manages to kill me with one hit... seems a little frustrating.

Though it's made my creative and otherwise random imagination spark all over again.
Grrr... roar. * breaths fire*

Work is work.
Doing crack pouring along a highway for the next few weeks.
Well whenever it doesn't snow that is... still waiting for that.
If anyone knows a good snow goddess willing to throw some blizzards my way, let me know.
Really want some more overtime.
But I digress, I is sore! But in a good way... I hope.

Hope everyone has a good thanksgiving, those I haven't bothered in a bit or need to again, have a drum stick for me !

Any who... Off to do something or another. Might swing a mace at a scaly face... who knows.

- Grr

Feeling rather low. Yet it's teaching me humility.
A dull sweat sorrow. It aches across my heart strings while giving a dark little push of emotions into that stone surface I thought was flesh... Or is it a left ventricle?
Do I take oxygen from the blood or feed of the energy of emotions.
At times it still feels as if my soul is keeping my sack of flesh and bones moving. Not life surrounding the splitting of cells. Yet I know if I ignore the fuel of either side of my holistically 'coin' - I might as well fall upon the edge I walk and let myself be split into two.

To deep or just not enough?

11/23/2011

Now and then I find my mind wander after the completion of something. Or when I'm trying to find answers around the ending of the year.
Not wanting to know the divine answers to life and the universe... just simple answers to 'why' in the constant variable I observe.

Why do people I grow close to and love slip away before I can learn more of them?
Because my path is a lonely one...
I learned this years ago.
It simply collides with others at times to remind me that the world is a small place.
Why do I get so frustrated with people with short sighted vision ( literally and metaphorically ) ?
Because they refuse to see or listen or reason?

I'm not depressed mind you. Dear reader(s) in the few.

I just find now and then letting my mind wander and getting the words out helps.

Women-
Beyond family I find the natural order of human instinct to kick in around them. Despite my lack of ability to reproduce, it's still a good thing to bond and find intimacy.
Every male that knows an attractive female knows deep down there's always a chance or feeling of such a thing to get with that beauty and not only show love but that primal bit of lust.
Yet as I grow close they all seem to just slip away.
Either by not committing or being picky. Perhaps the reclusive side of me isn't helping either but the point remains.
Time gives and takes everything away.

Men-
Friends, allies, comrades, cheers to you save for the 'Gerber' you left in my back.
Few male friends leave without actually leaving a memento of some form in my back.
Perhaps it's because I choose to keep going and jealousy leaves them spiteful. Guess I'll have to keep heading forward despite those that label themselves friends, only being acquaintances.
The few that I know are my allies stay in contact, know when they're needing my help. Speak and communicate.
Once more time...
Taking it away.

Family.
Here's an oxy-moron if I ever had one.
It means in so many words a gathering or group of people with common relations, mainly blood.
Only a handful I consider family and most don't even hold the same blood as me in their veins.
Suppose it happens when you carry on while speaking your mind openly, honestly and trying as it sounds... compassionately.
It's a bad sign of times when you can't tell something they already know... and only get cast out for it.
Or if money is thicker than blood.

Been awhile since I opened up.
Can't blame it.
Been a little bit of time coming.
Needing a new adventure.
Not this same stagnate shit that I repeat day in and out.

As I said before... If I ever found someone that made me happy to my very core... absolutely, ignorantly happy... I think I'd run with them and leave almost everything behind.
No looking back either. Just keep going...

But until my path collides with the said person ( hopefully female, geez knowing my luck lol ) I'll keep going down my own path.

Who knows... I might find it without having to hit their dogma with my karma.
Though if you can't dodge it, ram it?
Sometimes it's better to speed up when hitting a deer, rather then slamming on the brakes. Especially when you can't stop in time.

Stop and smell the roses...

Been awhile my dearest journal.

01/09/2012

Well things have been getting interesting.
Work, working out, eating better, taking my pills. ( mostly multivitamins )
Work is as it is intended to be, money earned by services provided.
Waking up early and getting out of work in the early afternoon.
Doing my best to stay busy and focused on keeping the Highways in my charge drivable as well as safe. ( hand in hand really )
Laziness can spread from one person to another though and as the saying goes it's a state job. So I've been making sure I just keep moving.

For the last week straight I've been slowly increasing my speed on a treadmill, I know I know... it's not really running. But a minimum of three and a half miles on average is still a good start. Not to mention staying on a consistent three miles an hour ( some times longer ! ) is a good place to be.

The eating better has been steadily coming. My body has been craving oddly enough a few things.
Growing up I hated certain healthy things. Mainly fruits and veggies. Now stuff I couldn't stomach is coming to me in the means of 'must haves'.

Beyond that to everyone I role play with I extend the usual " sorry " for my tardy posts.
Though it doesn't meaning I'm willing to give up or quit. So if I've seemed to ignore you, go ahead and throw a line at me... after kissing your feet and apologizing I'll get to writing a post back!

Oh and to all those that view my journal, I'm curious as to who you might be.
Leave a post with something you enjoy doing after a stressful day.
It sounds odd but I'm open to suggestions!

Thanks again...

- H

I enjoy spending some quality time with my sewing machine, always makes me feel good to produce something. Other than that geocaching makes for a fun relaxing stress free time of things, unless you ca't find the suckers... then not so much lol

Am glad you are keeping alright though, that makes me smile!

*hugs and snuggles hiddenvet*

Well, you know I read it. XD That is hardly a secret.........

As for what I do to de-stress? Mostly I write my books. Not RPs. Books. Things that solely are due to me writing it and no one else. I also will listen to music, occasionally will watch a movie or tv show. Most of the shows I watch these days are either on Discovery or History Channel. Like... Deadliest Catch, Swamp People, Man Woman Wild, Dual Survival, etc. Though I'm digging the new ABC show Revenge quite a lot and there's always The Walking Dead. I had been an avid follower of House until last season when time conflicts caused me to fall behind and now as a result am falling behind an additional season. But, what can you do? I'll catch up on those eventually. :)

Creativity seems to be the De-stressing point. Releasing energy into something focused... be it physical or mental. I shall have to look into trying this next time I'm overly stressed.

1/11/12

One-zero-one-one... binary ?
" Oh no, I think I saw a two in there ! "
" Don't worry bender, there's no such thing as two..."

Okay so plowing tonight...
I better get to munching breakfast; cereal. apple, banana, and some toast. " All part of a balanced breakfast ! "

Love you all!
X_X !!!

I feel bad now. Are you sure you'd still like to make an RP? D: I don't want to force more onto your plate than you already have. If you'd like to simply talk like we used to, I can get on YIM and we can just talk sometime :)

Ms_Muffintops said:
I feel bad now. Are you sure you'd still like to make an RP? D: I don't want to force more onto your plate than you already have. If you'd like to simply talk like we used to, I can get on YIM and we can just talk sometime :)

Whatever happens to be comfortable.

1/18/2011

If it's about a long time to reply,
There's times where it takes me a few days.
Others a matter of minutes.

Speaking of which I have to go see a quack about a duck.
I mean a councilor I'd like to... *coughs*

I'll be on to reply by tonight.
I know I can be late on them, but it is quality of quantity right?

:D

1/22/2012

"I'm breaking a sweat...
It's alright
Come on baby light my fire...

That's good ! "

Listening to some music and getting replies out. =)
Some people find ways to worship on Sundays, I find ways to continue being a mild imaginative person.

So how have all of you been ?
I've been well.
Though as more of these times pass where I'm distracted and absorbed by work, the more people slip threw my fingertips.

I believe I'm down to just to role players now.
Then again everyone has real-life issues to deal with.
So no worries. After all it's always more important then a magic box with words in it.
=)

Been jogging more then anything for working out.
As odd as it sounds I've also been watching what I eat while continuing to work odd and random hours.
" Be back here at mid-night"
" Come in at nine tonight..."
" I know you just off at 2:30... can you be back in at five tonight ?"

At least the over time will be good... right?

Buying blacked out uniforms to add to my closet or to slowly cycle portions of into my every day wear. I already know this summer a hat I got with Velcro will be my new favorite and worn the hell out.
Black ( shocking ) but I threw a dirty sweat and Iraqi filth covered American flag onto the front of it off an old uniform. ( kinda liking Velcro now... )

Beyond that been stupid horny lately.
lol Why wouldn't I be ?
Late twenties male here... heh.

Any who I'll be checking in as often as possible, Laters gang !

1/25/2012

Well my beautiful people, I get to now regale you with random slurring and mild arousal.
I am more then willing to engage in hot passionate imagination with anyone. Hell I'm not afraid to admit it. I find the thought of anyone enjoying themselves mildly arousing.
Though in person I find the female anatomy far more appealing.
lolz

besides using my handy-dandy pocket Breathalyzer and finding a .19 for the past hour I would like to start thanking the people I can while on stage.

First of all a Marine friend of mine for taking me out with a friend female friend of his and her boy friend to the road house *( insert action kick sound effect ) * Where I continued to get hammered before finally cutting loose and not caring about a damn.

Awesome cousiler female type - one each suggested that I broke from the routine. BTW she looks like a smaller version of Kate Beckensale. Would do anything ANYTHING to make her toes curl for a night.
GRRR-rarw !

so in short horny, mildly drunk. Feeling mild head ache as I sober at computer. Will be sending out replys shortly.

By the gods and goddesses I love the female anatomy. So perfectly shaped. Able to bring life into the world and even cleanses itself once a month. Besides that it's attached to a wonderful smile 9/10 of the time and has eyes.
Grrr.

Sorry if creeping you out.
I appear to find myself closer to expressing myself in every form and function. Finding the world a bit more easier to communicate and over all appreciate.
If I ever found the woman that hit all check boxes and found my wit for what it was with all the flaws connected I'd have to... absolutely have to drop everything and do what I can to devoting myself to keeping that woman happen.
No adventure to dangerous or out landaus, No task to mediocre or simple. Devotion and love mixed with copious amounts of perversion and a side of simple plaster peda-stool to put said 'yet to be meet' woman upon. ( meaning in person and able to stand me while feeling good, before becoming a devoted for said woman )

Okay beyond my odd narcissism mixed with sexual frustration and PTSD that forms around my psycho-schematic imagination...
I find myself pulled back here because it's a beautiful place to revel in other people's wonderful imaginations.
Their ability to create against trying times and even my own odd challenges and obstacles.

Apologizes for those once again I've failed to reply to promptly.
All of you I've caught the attention of, are beautiful and sexy people.
I'd do anything to put a smile on your face if it meant I brought a moment of true pleasure. ( short of self harm... it takes a bit of outside interaction to cause that...strong sense of self preservation ... after all I am sterile now... no future generations of myself... )

In short reposts if not more posts let alone post in general will be going out to every one and any one I have role played with in the last few weeks... possibly months.

Is it a bad thing that I burp and mildly taste legumes ( peanuts ) ?

Alright... now to get water and get cracking...

Oh this time around my wonderful interactive lurkers...

" What is your favorite position and why? "

( The reason doesn't have to be in depth but description does earn you points. AND you can list prior encounters or experience that justify your reasons. It won't be held against you but bonus points will be added... )

:D

Welcome to 'who's naughty is it any way..?" where everything is made up and the points might matter !
I'm your not so British host Mr. Gosser-Alvord, and I'll be doing explict things when you allow it! :p

1/30/2011
Blah blah blah
Blah blah blah
Blah blah... blah!

Nothing really new. Work, working out.
Replying while I can.
Wanting to continue to stay in contact with those that seemed to have faded off.

Can run about three miles again in an hour.
Wanting more. I used to be able to do two miles in about 15 mins !
$%^& !!!!~! (censored due to language containing things that would offended everyone including a one legged, one eyed prostitute)

Well can't really complain. Tomorrow is pay day. Last day of the month. With the OT I made I should be more than set...

2/4/2012

Another busy week.
Snow hammered the ever living hell out our area.
Thankfully with a little bit or foresight and preparation we had everything ready.

So those that I do bother with my evil grammar... Be on the look out for a reply post tomorrow if I'm not called in to plow more snow.
Until laters

Thinking of you's.
:blush:

Back
Top Bottom