Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futanari Funhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmaregoddess

Super-Earth
As the title would indicate I am very much in the mood for some Futanari roleplay. My previous partners have stopped posting/responding so I am open for some new projects. (And feeling quite unfulfilled BTW.) For those of you who don't know here is a few tidbits about me as a roleplayer....

I am very literate and can post anywhere from three paragraphs to an entire page, so my post length is entirely dependent on your own post size. I am very detailed and put a lot of effort into role plays, even the small things, little details mean the world to me and serve to draw me further into the plot, which in turn only increases the energy I put into my posts. If you can RP fight scenes then you will be my best friend, I love fight scenes even more than sex scenes and it's so hard to find skilled writers in that category. Nothing deters me more than bad grammar and poor writing, please if you are not a skilled writer then save us both the trouble and don't PM me. No offense meant, but I get very tired of setting up RPs just to find out my partner doesn't know basic grammar.

Personal rules: In Futanari RPs I always play the futa, dom or sub doesn't matter, but I am much better at being dom. (I can play excellent villains) I ABSOLUTELY UNDER NO CONDITIONS WILL ACCEPT A FUTA X MALE OR A FUTA X FUTA PAIRING. Sorry, these pairings just don't do anything for me. Also I do not RP over PMs or IMs, my in-box is cluttered enough and IM's creep me out.

AND NOW FOR THE PAIRINGS LIST! These are a few of the pairings that interest me right now, if you have ideas please let me know, just don't assume however that I will agree....

Super Saiyan Futa X Female Chi Warrior
Dragon Girl Futa X Human Princess
Super-villain Futa X Super-heroine
Demoness Futa X Japanese Schoolgirl
Horse-cock Angel Futa X Anthro Girl
Goddess Futa X Any female......

My kinks are pretty straightforward: Large cocks, excessive cum, tentacles, rough-sex, soft-sex, Futanari(obviously), demons, anthro, angels, monsters....to name a few.

I hope you don't mind me posting because you said about your inbox being cluttered so I'd thought it would be better to post.

I would love to rp with you.

From your pairings, these are the ones that really caught my interest:
Dragon Girl Futa X Human Princess
Super-villain Futa X Super-heroine
Demoness Futa X Japanese Schoolgirl
Horse-cock Angel Futa X Anthro Girl

Is there any of those you have been craving the most? c: Fight scenes are always fun as well. Especially, maybe not all the time, but sometimes they lead to hot, kinky sex.

I also had an idea for something it's a combination of some of yours, sorta. There's a Demoness Futa who has been plaguing an area for sometime now. She is considered a major villain with an angelic appearance so-to-speak. There is a group of individuals who are constantly in battle with the Demoness Futa and her minions, to save their home. The leader of the group who are fighting against her, decides to do a ploy to catch her and end her once and for all. The leader disguises herself as a young, school girl, plump for the picking and allows herself to be captured by the Demoness Futa. What she doesn't know, is that Demoness Futa figures out who the girl is but plays along with it. The girl has to play along with whatever the Demoness Futa wants, and the Demoness knows this, so she toys with the girl. Eventually, the girl 'snaps' and attacks the Demoness Futa when she thinks she is off guard, and fights begin to ensue.
Figure it can involve, large cocks, excessive cum, tentacles, rough and soft sex, etc.
Does that sound good, or no?

Hello goddess. I roleplay a demon of rage. I am a para rper. And i am into being a sex slave as well as a futa mistress. I am incredibly interested in roleplaying with you amd would like to find you on facebook with my roleplay account "chris awesomness fairheart...in rp i am very obedient and always wanting to please my mistress...i hope you read this and take it into consideration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom