Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Triplings or a three way roleplay with Male x Female X Female.

Hello everybody MasterOfWhispers here. And back again after a semi-long hiatus. Currently craving a three way role-play or "Group" as it where. And I have several three way ideas. Been having a hard time getting something like this, (understandable considering not every girl on this board is bi) So I'll get down to the triplings and if any of you are interested pm me!

Super Hero X Maid X Maid (races, can range from neko or catgirl, nymph succubus, ect.)
After several years of being away from home training around the world a millionaire returns back to his mansion and take his fathers heroic mantle after dying in the in line of duty for a super team. With the fathers death, he inherits the company as well as two maids who have served as both techie and tactical expertise to help the Man's father in fighting crime. This is their story.

Vampire x Fallen Elf x Nymph

For thousands of years A vampire and his elven bride have been traversing the land conquering cities, villages, and even a kingdom. Throughout their travels they've had nothing but each other to keep each other company. Once they conquered a magical forest, the then encounter and capture a nymph. Feeling it's time to settle down, they begin enslaving the nymph and have that nymph serve their every whim. As well as provide information about the mysterious forest they have obtained.

Hunter X Vampire X Succubus.

A legendary hunter who works with a vampire to hunt down those who would threaten the masquerade, comes upon a succubus, who's seeking to escape from a horrible brothel. They agree protect the succubus, but only in exchange for information regarding the brothel's infamous owner. Also, the succubus must "help" the perform everyday tasks. Including pleasing the two.

Again if you like just tell me an We'll see where this goes. More will be added as times goes on.

Back
Top Bottom